Chat Clubs

Circle of the Arhasian Comrades (TB&TBR) - Page 31

-Farwa_Ibrahim- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Aquiline

Shas' Sunshine! Kushipugly! Do you know that though Farwa started this thread, its nicknamed by me as your Cottage? Yes, thanks Farwa for starting this thread! U r most welcome. m honored to do it
And yes, I'm back and you guys are MY lucky charm! I can never stop loving all of you!! I'll be updating tomorrow at 8pm in place of the episode of tomorrow (which I hear is not there). But cheer up, we are in for a happy ending in the show! yupiii an update
Oh, and one more thing, you did learn to quote, but you need to perfect it. You see the "brackets" of the QUOTE is important. You left out the first bracket of the first QUOTE in your quoted comment...check your quote again, dear...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I know you might be disappointed that Aquiline's here but she is narrating tonight. However, tomorrow I will be giving you an update and here's a glimpse into some lines you will come across in tomorrow's narration:

Kushi'' leaned forward to look out of the window'.. she yelled out, "Om Prakashji! Slow down a bit, will you?"

"What the!"''''''.their startled gazes met. They gaped.

haiii mera dil

Hoopoe dear! True words, dear!! I have been positive all these days which is why I don't sound too disheartened...Care you tell us what your view is about "how the show is going to end". If it is true that Friday is the last episode, what do you think will be shown in it?

And hello dear Bablio, my chirpy young reader!! Missed you a lot too, dear!

kushipugly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Shas' Sunshine! Kushipugly! Do you know that though Farwa started this thread, its nicknamed by me as your Cottage? Yes, thanks Farwa for starting this thread! 
And yes, I'm bck and you guys are MY lucky charm! I can never stop loving all of you!! I'll be updating tomorrow at 8pm in place of the episode of tomorrow (which I hear is not there). But cheer up, we are in for a happy ending in the show! 
Oh, and one more thing, you did learn to quote, but you need to perfect it. You see the "brackets" of the QUOTE is important. You left out the first bracket of the first QUOTE in your quoted comment...check your quote again, dear...

oh yes you are right😆
you know have been trying cutting & copying but nothing worked .
today, when i saw your carriage outside the inn, in my excitement i give it one last try & horrAY it happened😆😆

Anyways, i want to ask  you something,

Kyon dard hai itna

i lost the number of counts i called to SP, i always demanded them to change the ph for god sake as show is ruined & all actors left.
but yesterday when i called them they told me ,we the SP always consider our viewers demand & we are doing this because we have listened to our viewers demands🤣🤣
But they told me people are calling for season 2 ipkknd or a new sarun romantic show , so whatever demands are more will be short listed.
i dont want a new show, i just want rabbavery arshi, my sickily, my creep😭

So, i told SP, you just giving me a dummy  &

Really, a new update tomorrow, THANKYOU & LOVE YOU🤗
kushipugly thumbnail

I know you might be disappointed that Aquiline's here but she is not narrating tonight. However, tomorrow I will be giving you an update and here's a glimpse into some lines you will come across in tomorrow's narration:

Kushi... leaned forward to look out of the window... she yelled out, "Om Prakashji! Slow down a bit, will you?"

"What the!"...their startled gazes met. They gaped.

Hoopoe dear! True words, dear!! I have tried to be positive all these days which is why I don't sound too disheartened...Care to tell us what your view is about "how the show is going to end". If it is true that Friday is the last episode, what do you think will be shown in it?

Oh i can tell you lin, SP told me as we love our viewers & respect our wishes we arfe giving a happy end, khushi winning the crown  & all cast saying goodbyes but maybe arnav not there as barun in uk.

i told them "thankyou & love you starplus for yr crap end"

Aquiline thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kushipugly

oh yes you are right😆
you know have been trying cutting & copying but nothing worked .
today, when i saw your carriage outside the inn, in my excitement i give it one last try & horrAY it happened😆😆

Anyways, i want to ask  you something,

Kyon dard hai itna
i lost the number of counts i called to SP, i always demanded them to change the ph for god sake as show is ruined & all actors left.
but yesterday when i called them they told me ,we the SP always consider our viewers demand & we are doing this because we have listened to our viewers demands🤣🤣
But they told me people are calling for season 2 ipkknd or a new sarun romantic show , so whatever demands are more will be short listed.
i dont want a new show, i just want rabbavery arshi, my sickily, my creep😭

So, i told SP, you just giving me a dummy 

Ah, you've watched out for the "brackets". Good! Good! And goodness, you saw my carriage arrive. (*secretly* I need to borrow an Invisibility Cloak next time!)
Hm. I'd seen how you were fighting your own battles at home, in heart and with SP. * chuckle* Most of the time, it was liking watching a little drama of our own! And here we are at a climax!
But I tell you, dear, you only weaken and hammer your own heart by all this anger, frustration and pain. You can cry but don't flood your heart! Cry it and then smile! Coz the show will end, but ArShi lives forever!!! And IPKKND 2 doesn't sound like a bad idea...we could get better RabbaVes all over again after the Team gets a good break. Like I told Soul, this FF has a looong way to go and we are reliving ArShi here. But the time this FF ends, the new IPKKND will have begun! Your health and heart is more important, kushipugly, and I do not want to see you sad, nor do any of our comrades, nor does your husband and your boys!! So brighten up darling! You're getting an ArShi in Arhasia tomorrow!!

Aquiline thumbnail

Oh i can tell you lin, SP told me as we love our viewers & respect our wishes we arfe giving a happy end, khushi winning the crown  & all cast saying goodbyes but maybe arnav not there as barun in uk.

i told them "thankyou & love you starplus for yr crap end"

Could I give a prediction of my own?
Okay, here goes. If it is true that shooting for Arnav's death was taken, it was probably to be shown in the episode coming on Monday. But when we demanded and we stomped our feet (I didn't coz I was away and even if I was here I don't know if timid Aquiline is the demanding, spamming kind)...so becoz they glimpsed viewers power, they decided to broadcast the show only till the Thursday's episode. The Thursday's episode that they had planned which definitely has Arnav ion it, Kushi winning and Arnav walking on top stage to claim her as his wife...this is what they intended to show on Thursday and then an episode on Friday and then on Monday or Tuesday, his accident...
But now, they have decided to give the farewell episode on Friday which is why they have nothing to show after that. Becoz it ends with Kushi in his arms...
This is just my perception of how it might be and I am 98% sure I am right. But then again, I could be wrong coz I have no source from the great Team. Just what my heart believes and my mind knows. 
hoopoe thumbnail

I know you might be disappointed that Aquiline's here but she is not narrating tonight. However, tomorrow I will be giving you an update and here's a glimpse into some lines you will come across in tomorrow's narration:

Kushi... leaned forward to look out of the window... she yelled out, "Om Prakashji! Slow down a bit, will you?"

"What the!"...their startled gazes met. They gaped.

Hoopoe dear! True words, dear!! I have tried to be positive all these days which is why I don't sound too disheartened...Care to tell us what your view is about "how the show is going to end". If it is true that Friday is the last episode, what do you think will be shown in it?

OMG you gave us a jhalak of the next chapter!!! That sounds great...will be waiting eagerly for the update...
And I was mentioning about the happy end instead of the disastrous death scene of the mighty ASR. Hope we get a beffitting closure to this wonderful journey...

A WELCOME BACK HUG

OH THIS WAS JUST FROM ME BUT WE NEED A GROUP HUG

THOUGH

at sudden ending and all the ciaos created during past many days but the little glimpse made my heart

shass thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

QUOTE=kushipugly]

OMG OMG OMG!!!!
@ SHASS:
i did it dude, i did it, i copy paste it.
thankyoyu thankyou thankyou.
love you🤗

[/QUOTE]
O-M-G ! indeed !! congrats pugly..luv u too.. n wht ws all dat,abt wntg my ''brains''??😆😆..pugly,u cn hv thm n all fr free..bt let me warn u,they wont b beneficial..u ONLY thnk dat way.. whras,i knw dat twisted minds hv twisted complications! u r really blessed to tk thgs simple n easy.. i wish i cud..😆
Aquiline thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Farwa_Ibrahim-

OH THIS WAS JUST FROM ME BUT WE NEED A GROUP HUG

Farwa dear!! This is really so wonderful, your welcome! Thank you dear! And wow! I'm in for a GROUP HUG too! An Arhasia hug!!

This content was originally posted by: shass

O-M-G ! indeed !! congrats pugly..luv u too.. n wht ws all dat,abt wntg my ''brains''??😆😆..pugly,u cn hv thm n all fr free..bt let me warn u,they wont b beneficial..u ONLY thnk dat way.. whras,i knw dat twisted minds hv twisted complications! u r really blessed to tk thgs simple n easy.. i wish i cud..😆

And pugly, its not Shas's brains you need to ask but her heart! She thinks with her heart, I swear! There is love in her thoughts.

This content was originally posted by: hoopoe

And I was mentioning about the happy end instead of the disastrous death scene of the mighty ASR. Hope we get a beffitting closure to this wonderful journey...

Hear, hear, everyone!! A wonderful thought of Hoopoe's! I second you here, dear!