Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Barun Gangam's style dance on SPL

gudda hai yay BAS!

Leafs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shass

OMG, this the most illogical thing that is happening with IPKKND.  In this world of instant gratification and star power, here you have a show that is loved by millions of people worldwide, with a star who is adored by women of all ages and what do you do...you pull the plug on it???? seriously???  Honestly Star Plus is committing suicide.  Has Star Plus ever heard of the phrase 'supply & demand"?  Does it have a Marketing dept?  

They should have done the following instead:

1. Retained Barun at whatever cost.  Given him the time off he wanted.  Even gone to the extent of making this a once a week 1hr show, yeah it would be the first in India, but what the hell, it already has a history of being a first in many categories. This would give the stars a much needed breathing space.
2. Gotten the best writers in India to ensure the continuity of the show.
3. Brought back the whole original cast to entice the audience to remain.
4. Gotten rid of the PH and Producers if they was no interest from them (I mean bought them off).
5. They should have produced DVDs of the Show and sold it abroad (more money making)
6. Arranged shows abroad with Barun and Sanaya (even more money making)

Its like they are bombing a gold mine that still has a lot of gold left inside.

Kushipugly, I AM SO SORRY obviously we are dealing with very stupid and unintelligent beings. This is indeed a sad day and we are all really sad with you.

First of all dear leafs,sorry fr posting n replying to ur post publically..but since it ws adressed to us buddies..n only we seem to b present on da thread usually..i thought to speak my mind openly fr all.. hope u wont b upset wth me..😊

i knw, whtevr u hv said above mks perfect sense..bt since they ddnt utilize da opportunity,it only proves dat its run by ''IDIOTS'' n since most ppl buy wht they hv to offer out of sheer idiocy..u knw who they sell it to *Ahem* [not mentioning]..
I alws knew it vl cum to dis.. since da day da BS issue came into open..i knew,it'll end dis way or evn worse! n at dat time,i ws feeling so down n miserable dat i nvr spoke of it,as i nvr had da ryt words to express myslf.. it hurt to da extend dat i cudnt bring myslf to watch IPK ne more..so believe me,i hvnt watchd a single epi of nov.. since dat time,i hv been trying to detach myslf frm it.. i cud alws see dat it ws a clash of egos..whethr Gul wins or BS does.. ONLY WE VL LOOSE ..we da VIEWERS! n da loss vl b vry painful ! i only had to ''choose'' b/w wht to stand by.. n i chose to stand by BS n i hv no regrets! ..whn it ws finally decided dat ipk ends in nov..i felt a pang..bt i cud move on..may b i hv bcum dat much stronger or may b my senses hv bcum too numb to feel nethg ne more..whtevr da reason dear leafs, in a way am so glad dat i cn finally see a solution..am really exhausted n tired of da whole fiasco.. n i wnt to move on.. i dnt lyk to stay unhappy..i'm sum1 who doesnt evn lyk to cry whn alone! i'm glad da ugliness is ovr.. i cn b agn in peace..i need to catch up wth my lyf n enjoy wht i hv,rathr thn cry ovr wht i lost.. ipk vl alws b vry close to my heart..its not da 1st show dat i got crazy abt..but it ws da 1st ''indian'' show i fell in ''love'' wth. ..bt u knw wht? it'll alws bring gud memories..da fact dat i wud leave evrythg n worry only fr Arhi..da fact dat i wud b day dreaming coz of it..da addiction..da wonderful ppl i came across on da forum..da fact dat i joind a social networking site ''jst fr a show'',esp.dat NONE of my real lyf friends knw abt it n vl kill me,if they did coz on anothr site i login aftr 5-6 months only fr afew mins.. da discovering of literary world n its magic..da way of luking at thgs n learning .. da sleepless nyts chatting.. researching.. cumming across dis one person who's made a permanent space in my heart FOREVER..who's absolutely a ''gem of a person'' n i fell fr hr beautiful heart..her talented work..my beloved FF.. made sum more friends dat i am honored to hv met,those dat r so close to my heart n i call thm ''MY BUDDIES''... ALL THESE REASONS VL ALWS MK IPK UNFORGETTABLE N MOST BELOVED !
i knw,sumdy,i'll luk bk n i'll laugh at myslf fr da craziness i hv been into since past 14 months!! n i wont regret it ! i choose to tk gud frm here n forget da rest ! ..n i wont say i'll nvr fall fr anothr show or i'll nvr watch ne.. coz i knw whnevr there wl b nethg strong n beautiful n good enuf.. i'll definitely watch it n love it..bt ipk vl hv a special place.. lyf's beautiful,full of surprises..full of new adventures, why stop myself frm it..
am not into poetry,bt love does crazy thgs to u..jst quoting afew verses dat i hv cum to love..

SITARON SE AGAY JAHAN AUR BHI HAN
ABHI ISHQ K IMTEHAAN AUR BHI HAN..
TAHI ZINDAGI SE NAHI YE FIZAAEIN,
YEHAAN SAiNKARON KARWAAN AUR BHI HAN..
... ... ...
ISI ROZ O SHAB MEIN ULAJH KR NA REH JA,
K TERAY ZAMAAN AUR MAKAAN AUR BHI HAN...
GAEY DIN K TANHA THA MEY ANJUMAN MAIN,
YEHAAN AB MEREY RAAZDAAN AUR BHI HAN..

[TRANSLATION]
Beyond the stars there are worlds more
Our quest yet has more tests to pass
This existence alone does not matter
There are boundless journeys more
... ... ...
Lose not yourself in the cycle of days and nights
Within your reach are feats even more
Gone is the day when I was lonesome in the crowd
Today those who resonate my thoughts are more

MY LAST WORDS ON IPK.. MY FAREWELL..

PS;
@KA--am equally glad n honored to hv befriended u dear.. ur words made me emotional as they speak volumes abt da person who cn thnk in such a way.. luv u dear.. i wish ur happiness alws multiply n sorrows alws reduce..πŸ€—β€οΈ

@KP--u captured da exact essence of da quote i pasted.. am so happy to hv met u..coz kp, u undrstnd evrythg perfectly..u jst struggle to express thm ,jst lyk me..n may b dats why u choose pictures to convey ur emotions.. n btw,it ws a ''NEWS'' fr me too dat u r ''SHY''.. πŸ˜†..jst pulling ur leg..dnt throw nethg my way..πŸ˜†
..luv u..β€οΈπŸ€—

@LEAFS--No wonder why lin calls u hr mentor.. am so glad to hv met u n hope dat we'll continue hvg evn better relationshp in da future n vl mk lots of beautiful memories.. coz u r kind of persn i luv to mingle wth coz i get to learn sumthg frm u..compassion,wisdom n sincerity.. luv u..β€οΈπŸ€—
@SOUL-- i knw i knw..it got lengthy agn..πŸ˜†..did u fall frm ur seat trying not to doze off?? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...β€οΈπŸ€—

My dear shass,  I don't mind sharing my thoughts with my friends and I am not one bit upset with you or your comments.

You are very wise for such a young person.  I have had my shares of disappointments in life and I can detach myself from these situations very well and believe me I am quite okay that IPKKND is coming to an end.  The one thing I could not bare was seeing my young friends hurting over Star Plus' decision and i had to lash out and hence my post.  One thing I can't stand is anyone hurting 
the people I care for.

I loved this show and the cast immensely from the get go.  I used to come to the Forum and read every posts like a sponge, trying to absorb as much as possible about this show and its cast and that is how I chanced upon Aquline's analysis.  I was hooked on her writing and used to read everything she would write because I was fascinated by her 'digging deeper' and how she saw more than the story but I was very shy to make any public statements because thats not me at all.  I used to PM Aquiline my thoughts and it is with her encouragement that I started making public comments and found a lot of friends with similar thoughts (now I guess no body can stop meπŸ˜†).  When she started writing her FF I was hooked.  I will be the first to admit I am not a deep thinker but i admire those who are and I love your banter and your efforts to solve all the clues that Miss A leaves behind and i think she really enjoys that but she is always a few steps ahead of you and i enjoy that as well.

You are right, I have met some amazing people here and I feel very honored being among you all.  I mean you guys are in a class of your own.  Who would actually thank a Plagiarizer for stopping the wrong she was doing...seriously?  In the real world such people would be sued after much gaalias and chappals!  Just goes to show the intelligent classy people present here and credit goes to...Miss A...she is the kindest, nicest, cleverest and many many other...ests as a person, and I guess she attracts similar type of unique personalities.

Have I broken your record for the longest post yet?πŸ˜†

We will all have wonderful memories of IPKKND and I want to assure the 'young ones' the hurt will go away sooner than you think.  Come to me for a big hug whenever you are down okay.

And shass, I just loved your verses, very wise and very true. 

Leafs 
A_Soul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kushipugly

shass:  πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
kahan say itni aqal milee hai bhena!
mujhay bhee tohree see udhar day do free may magarπŸ˜†
main aur mairay bachay bohat duaeen dain gay😊

I agree with shass absoultly... Akshay's words are quite heavy for me to understand but i get the soul of the meaning...

Even though he has said this are old poems he has wrote long ago, so dont connect it with current senario... He may be right, i accept he has not written it for the current senario... But the million dollar question is, why he feels to post it right now?? which means he knows that somewhere this is what actually happpened and his old written poems are the appt and perfect way to pour his thoughts n concerns...
He is a true FRIEND!!
Loved him for this!!
Edited by A_Soul - 11 years ago
A_Soul thumbnail
pour you thoughts here, wat arshi means to you...

nice post..
kushipugly thumbnail
Aquiline thumbnail
I am SOOO back, dear Comrades! I mean, Aquiline the Storyteller is back. 

Edited by Aquiline - 11 years ago
shass thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aquiline

No, Shas dear! NO hibernations for you as long as I'm alive!

And yes my dearest Reason Delver! I had a wondrous time with the family!!

oh my my... thats a big surprise... how r u dear?

I am quite well my dearest Hoopoe, full in spirit and happy at heart!!
Party away dear Soul, and Shas, I can never have enough of your hugs!

Goodness!! I'm chatting on my thread??? Okay, I think we need to switch to Farwa's thread, aka Kushipugly's Cottage...

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3284293

I SWEAR I WS LOGGING OFF IN A MINUTE..N THN IT WUD HV BEEN A LONG HIBERNATION ! BT NW..
MY CHEEKS HURT,COZ I CNT CONTAIN MY GRIN..πŸ˜ƒ..LUV U LIN..THANK GOD U R HERE.. MISSED U SO SO SO MUCH !!

hoopoe thumbnail
I am quite well my dearest Hoopoe, full in spirit and happy at heart!!
Party away dear Soul, and Shas, I can never have enough of your hugs!

Goodness!! I'm chatting on my thread??? Okay, I think we need to switch to Farwa's thread, aka Kushipugly's Cottage...

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3284293

I SWEAR I WS LOGGING OFF IN A MINUTE..N THN IT WUD HV BEEN A LONG HIBERNATION ! BT NW..
MY CHEEKS HURT,COZ I CNT CONTAIN MY GRIN..πŸ˜ƒ..LUV U LIN..THANK GOD U R HERE.. MISSED U SO SO SO MUCH !!

Thats great dear... you are back. Im sure this will bring back the missing smile in the face of all our dear comrades.
shass thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: hoopoe

Thats great dear... you are back. Im sure this will bring back the missing smile in the face of all our dear comrades.

SO TRUE HP..i wnt to gv u a hug too...πŸ€—..am so happy!!
i'll go n mk myslf sum green tea n b bk.. oh yeah !! tody's party time !!πŸ₯³

A_Soul thumbnail
I am feeling like i was holding something inside... and now everything is out...

Big tight n warm hug needed n given too...!!

And ya tell me how did you manage to read so many comments...???

And of course this time i am expecting pre-note LONGER then d updates... "Sud samet, vapas karna padega.."