Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kushipugly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
@ khushiarnav, thats my life story which u write as yrs πŸ˜• farwa you tooπŸ˜•
so i guess ipkknd has made us sail in the same boat...
i WAS a dedicated mother/wife/friend, loved going o parks with friens/family, was an active parent governer but eversince i started watching this show, my previous life looks like a dream to me...
i spend my hardly earned free time in watching ipk &reading ffs. Have no social life anymore & when i heard the news of barun quit, i was so upset my mum thought my hubby is cheating on meπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

khushiarnav, whats yr real name or nick name & where r u from?

khusiarnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kushipugly

i WAS a dedicated mother/wife/friend, loved going o parks with friens/family, was an active parent governer but eversince i started watching this show, my previous life looks like a dream to me...
i spend my hardly earned free time in watching ipk &reading ffs. Have no social life anymore & when i heard the news of barun quit, i was so upset my mum thought my hubby is cheating on meπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

KP u know i just LOVE U!!! ❀️  ❀️ U could have told ur mom its not ur husband but you who is cheating with Arnav Singh Raizada aka Barun Sobti!! 🀣  or even better U can always say my name... I will be more than happy!!   😈   πŸ˜ƒ n I love kids.. two mothers!!
Ok that last part was out of this world!!
it got me ROFLing...  🀣  🀣
that proves SP is trying to break homes around the world... its just a small glimpse!! U know initially when i started reading .. i used to read 24/7... it was summer break so all i did was read... i was glued to my either laptop, touch pad, phone whatever worked... and commenting to the story!! My BF thought I was cheating on him... he even spied and checked the forum and stories i read... believe that!!! 🀣   🀣

Oh darling IF, IPKKND is making our life Crazy but fun!!! hahahahaha...

AND U can call me Sushmita or Sush watever u feel like... N m from Nepal!! πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by khusiarnav - 11 years ago
kushipugly thumbnail
Originally posted by: khusiarnav

KP u know i just LOVE U!!! ❀️  ❀️ U could have told ur mom its not ur husband but you who is cheating with Arnav Singh Raizada aka Barun Sobti!! 🀣  or even better U can always say my name... I will be more than happy!!   😈   πŸ˜ƒ n I love kids.. two mothers!!
that proves SP is trying to break homes around the world... its just a small glimpse!! U know initially when i started reading .. i used to read 24/7... it was summer break so all i did was read... i was glued to my either laptop, touch pad, phone whatever worked... and commenting to the story!! My BF thought I was cheating on him... he even spied and checked the forum and stories i read... believe that!!! 🀣   🀣

i luv you too Sush❀️
my hubby is already reeling in misery that his wife has a crush on  hotty ASR, if i even try to give a hint to my mum, my poor hubby will be all heartbroken that the crush is something seriousπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Your BFπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† looks like my  hubby & yr BF can share their pain of being neglected by their girls for the hottyπŸ˜†
My hubby is always saying, oh he is so skinny /doesnt know how to actπŸ˜²πŸ˜†& blah blah blah.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
poor man he is so jealousπŸ˜†
khusiarnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

i luv you too Sush❀️
my hubby is already reeling in misery that his wife has a crush on  hotty ASR, if i even try to give a hint to my mum, my poor hubby will be all heartbroken that the crush is something seriousπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Your BFπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† looks like my  hubby & yr BF can share their pain of being neglected by their girls for the hottyπŸ˜†
My hubby is always saying, oh he is so skinny /doesnt know how to actπŸ˜²πŸ˜†& blah blah blah.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I know... these guys are just Jealous!!! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜† 
he goes all deaf ears whenever i talk about my show  and mainly Salman khan!! he makes fun of them... 😑  😑
Our conversation

Me- pata hai ajj
Him- nhi pata hai...
Me- suno pehle.. 😑 mere Arnav aur Khusi...(wont let me complete)

Him- kya marr gaye??? shadi hogai?? bachhe hogaye??? kisi aur sath bhag gaye???
then we argue... πŸ˜ƒ

thats our daily routine!!

P.S my Bf is an Indian!!

Edited by khusiarnav - 11 years ago
kushipugly thumbnail

I know... these guys are just Jealous!!! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜† 
he goes all deaf ears whenever i talk about my show  and mainly Salman khan!! he makes fun of them... 😑  😑
Our conversation

Me- pata hai ajj
Him- nhi pata hai...
Me- suno pehle.. 😑 mere Arnav aur Khusi...(wont let me complete)

Him- kya marr gaye??? shadi hogai?? bachhe hogaye??? kisi aur sath bhag gaye???
then we argue... πŸ˜ƒ

thats our daily routine!!

P.S my Bf is an Indian!!

conversation🀣
thats me n my hubby talking tooπŸ˜†
jealous much!

A_Soul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

My dear friends,

after watching this week dewali episodes, its obvious ph are just shutting down every single arshi scene, no rabbavey this diwali, arnav gave khushi first rubbavey pic & recieved just a silly half hug, silly fights...
PH are taking revenge from barun fans by butchering an already butchered show.there is nothing left now!
Its sad but i have moved on now. i just want to enjoy every single moment of Barun on tv.
I wish Barun Sobti, the best of luck in bollywood. May he become a superstar  , become the king of bollywood & never will return to this pathetic cheap tv industry.
there is no one like Barun sobti & we love him with all our heart

Pugly, i always saw ur pics first and then read and again c the pics... n i tell you the connection is so perfect..

But u know, what happen today... the time i saw this moving pic... d next fraction of second the BG music of ASR's entry played in my mind... i could not able to concentrate in what you have written...

no comments for the show.. ya but i m still enjoying it in same way.. it helps me to forget what is going on in reality...

Best wishes for BARUN is always there.. Dil se!!

ta na na.. ta na naa naa.. ta na na.. ta na na na naaa...
now whole day i'll keep murmuring this now...Aaahh.. how will concentrate in office today...

-Farwa_Ibrahim- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: arshy4ever

Count me in guys... I also want to be with you in this happiness...

Forum sounds better now... Fan's POWER... But don't stop spamming guys... Keep continue...I'm doing it...

Any way I don't know anyone personally here... But I used to read your comments on Linny's FF whenever I get time... may be you had seen me there...πŸ˜‰

Off cource hun on behalf of all i welcome u with open arms and smiling face 

🀣🀣 Lolz   yaar u r such an amazing personality m so happy we met 

u guys have no idea how much difficulty i have to face to read FF u know just one of my sisters knows it and she is not happy but she is keeping mum and other of my family members are unaware of it one time they when knew that m reading ff i have to go through hrs of scolding that m being stupid following a serial is onething but to even start following ffs is another and an out of question thing ... so i dont know when they know m still reading what they will do with me lolz 

i luv you too Sush❀️

Just Imagine KP'S hubby meets KA's BF wao what they talk... this barun why he came on tv both will wish that he never come back on screen ever lolz πŸ€£