Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kushipugly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Show ending tweet

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/69378607Edited by kushipugly - 11 years ago
kushipugly thumbnail
OMG!
girls this post is a MUST read!
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/69377165

I LOVE BARUN SOBTI !
kushipugly thumbnail
Originally posted by: A_Soul

Hello everyone..

hi, its good to have you here .
come let me give u a tight hug🤗, we all need it for all this emotional roller coaster😭
kushipugly thumbnail
Originally posted by: arushi_fan

I was never Attached to Sobti... AND YET!!

After watching the interview... i dont know .. i am just ... i am just feeling hollow inside!!

I was always saying this that i am not too concerned abt what next as i was content with the FFs of few writers and that i am gonna be happy reading just the as for me getting ARHi in some form will do... 
but the interview part .. when i actually heard him say good bye... i doubt even my visualization of ARHI will get affected while i read thru FFs... 

i am having a lump in my throat as i write... 
i will dare not watch any episodes of IPKKND if Barun is replaced!! though i still have a tiny ray of hope that today's meeting will bring in some good news ... 

i feel so left out in this... as i have never shared my liking with my family or frnds ... they do know i follow it .. but the madness of associating my life with it is still unknown to them!! 
so now at sucha time ... i feel like crying and i dont have a shoulder to support me ... 
i really really wanna cry out guys... i need a hug!! my heart is too heavy .. i need to take it outta my sys!! 

arushi, come here sweetheart, we all comrads give each other a tight hug🤗

you know what, after watching todays epi, i m glad barun is leaving this show as cvs have  make a joke of each character😡
last year khushi told la not to use firework as it involves child labour but today she was argueing with arnav 😲😲😲 last year was she trying to impress arnav😕
not once, khushi is shown to make aarav feel home😲😲
cvs & ph have ruined the show, nothing is left

Edited by kushipugly - 11 years ago
LeenaRocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: kushipugly

hi, its good to have you here .
come let me give u a tight hug🤗, we all need it for all this emotional roller coaster😭

putting u on another rollercoaster 

Farewell Akshay and Deepali!!

Guys amidst the Barun leaving saga... all of us forgot the ones who already left the show!! 

Abhaas... Akshay...Deepali!! 

U guys were incredible!! my heartfelt wishes for u guys ... wish u all a bright and successful future in all your endeavours...

i was crying during the scene when Akaash and Payal bid farewell!! i wonder what will happen on the day ... which is not very far that we will see the most imp person leave the show .. 

Oh good lord!! i cant watch it .. bass... 

why the hell did i start watching the show dammit!! 

~P
Good bye to Payash!

i know... with this ends the story of PAYASH!! 

Edited by arushi_fan - 11 years ago
kushipugly thumbnail

putting u on another rollercoaster 

Farewell Akshay and Deepali!!

Guys amidst the Barun leaving saga... all of us forgot the ones who already left the show!! 

Abhaas... Akshay...Deepali!! 

U guys were incredible!! my heartfelt wishes for u guys ... wish u all a bright and successful future in all your endeavours...

i was crying during the scene when Akaash and Payal bid farewell!! i wonder what will happen on the day ... which is not very far that we will see the most imp person leave the show .. 

Oh good lord!! i cant watch it .. bass... 

why the hell did i start watching the show dammit!! 

~P
Good bye to Payash!

i know... with this ends the story of PAYASH!! 

you know , this is the first asian drama i have ever watched in my 33yrs life, got emotinally invoved & now i m fully devastatedCryCry.
ph & cvs have ruined every single character. Payash were just wall frames in RM, epic villian given a hasty exit, where the hell is laxmi & mama,anjali became sickily & ARSHI we all know what happenedCryCryCryCry

one thing is for sure, i love barun & sanaya but Gulkhan is the biggest looser i ever came across👎🏼.

i hope sanaya quits too, ph & cvs are all loosers👎🏼

LeenaRocks thumbnail

arushi, come here sweetheart, we all comrads give each other a tight hug🤗

you know what, after watching todays epi, i m glad barun is leaving this show as cvs have  make a joke of each character😡
last year khushi told la not to use firework as it involves child labour but today she was argueing with arnav 😲😲😲 last year was she trying to impress arnav😕
not once, khushi is shown to make aarav feel home😲😲
cvs & ph have ruined the show, nothing is left          

Thanks sweetheart!! 

whatever ...i just wanna forget ipkknd ever happened!! 
these farewells in the show is getting too poignant...
i sleep with a headache every night ... as i have all locked uo in my tear duct!!
kushipugly thumbnail

Thanks sweetheart!! 

whatever ...i just wanna forget ipkknd ever happened!! 
these farewells in the show is getting too poignant...
i sleep with a headache every night ... as i have all locked uo in my tear duct!!

😭😭😭
i can understand😭😭
i have no idea how will i see barun lastday in show😭

LeenaRocks thumbnail

you know , this is the first asian drama i have ever watched in my 33yrs life, got emotinally invoved & now i m fully devastated😭😭.
ph & cvs have ruined every single character. Payash were just wall frames in RM, epic villian given a hasty exit, where the hell is laxmi & mama,anjali became sickily & ARSHI we all know what happened😭

one thing is for sure, i love barun & sanaya but Gulkhan is the biggest looser i ever came across👎🏼.

i hope sanaya quits too, ph & cvs are all loosers👎🏼

same case with me ... 
i am never an emotional person...and its balling over to feel this way for a merevshow!!  u know ... seriously!! my family and frnds have never seen this side of mine... 

so i do not know if i must feel shameful abt myself for behaving like and thinking like this or dunno what!! 
LeenaRocks thumbnail
Guys please read this!!

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3289892#69389866