Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

peepli thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Hoopoe,shass..how do you guys manage such detailed reviews??? sometimes they are longer than A s updates 😆
peepli thumbnail
A, BS is leaving and you haven't given us even a kiss yet.. 😆
bablio09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: peepli

What is CAC

Circle of Arhasian Comrades
peepli thumbnail
Originally posted by: bablio09

Circle of Arhasian Comrades

Thank you 🤗
-Farwa_Ibrahim- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: peepli

Thank you khushipugly for the invite 🤗

Thank you KP yaar thanx and everyone m saying again i'll try to send invites to whoever comrade i can when i came online but if u see someones u know is missing please invite this thread is for all of us so please do me n other comrades this favor
Originally posted by: kushipugly

<font size="3">just look at him😭(

</div>he looks so tired, weak n unhappy😭

Its time to let him go😭😭😭If he decides to stay for us fans, we must DEMAND sp to kick out these 4rats & Gulkhan😡
<div>
</font>

he seemed to be disturbed since some time u know he never looked that much fresh even in serial. There was always something missing be it due to the stress of work or other tension from production house etc but it was and he had lost weight too. Yes if its coz of the PH or Gul then they must be damned
I dont know why but i m unable to believe he is quitting just for rest sake. This thing isnt sinking in i mean he must be so attached to it he has given his day n nights to bring the show to a level where it is now with others... I really cant digest that he is doing this with his will i mean he might be doing it with will but who knows how much he had suffered to make this decision his will... Arggghhh m gonna lose my mind.
LeenaRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

I was never Attached to Sobti... AND YET!!

After watching the interview... i dont know .. i am just ... i am just feeling hollow inside!!

I was always saying this that i am not too concerned abt what next as i was content with the FFs of few writers and that i am gonna be happy reading just the as for me getting ARHi in some form will do... 
but the interview part .. when i actually heard him say good bye... i doubt even my visualization of ARHI will get affected while i read thru FFs... 

i am having a lump in my throat as i write... 
i will dare not watch any episodes of IPKKND if Barun is replaced!! though i still have a tiny ray of hope that today's meeting will bring in some good news ... 

i feel so left out in this... as i have never shared my liking with my family or frnds ... they do know i follow it .. but the madness of associating my life with it is still unknown to them!! 
so now at sucha time ... i feel like crying and i dont have a shoulder to support me ... 
i really really wanna cry out guys... i need a hug!! my heart is too heavy .. i need to take it outta my sys!! 
Jammy- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Farwa_Ibrahim

I dont know why but i m unable to believe he is quitting just for rest sake. This thing isnt sinking in i mean he must be so attached to it he has given his day n nights to bring the show to a level where it is now with others... I really cant digest that he is doing this with his will i mean he might be doing it with will but who knows how much he had suffered to make this decision his will... Arggghhh m gonna lose my mind.

Hey Farwa,

It doesnt stink anymore... I have come to terms with it all... see its all just business to them. I love Barun. You can clearly see that in my first post here... I am crazy for the guy.. his name comes up and I always end up blushing... my point I am adherent fan of this guy and wish him all the luck with whatever he does. 

I as a fan feel let down. His replies don't make sense to me anymore. There is sitting talking about his hard work and not one mention of what we, the fans are going through or the love that we have showered him with. I am not saying say thank you but atleast acknowledge the fact that our hearts have been broken. 

Another thing is he keeps on saying he is tired and has worked over time my question is : Did we tell him to sign that movie? Did we tell him to leave for 40 days and also juggle with the show? Then how is it our fault? Why are we being tortured like this? If he made that decision he knew he had to do the over work... at the end of the day we the fans are left with our heart broken. 
kushipugly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
i just watched the interview  as i was away since morning & now it has sucked my soul away 
i dont know who to blame as my mind and heart are switched off
All i can say is i m feeling like a fool😡 to get trapped into this pathetic trap created by i don't know whom😡

but yes i Love Barun  & my hubby is right that even though i m married i have a crush on a man for whom i m noone & now i should suffer the consequences of my foolish heart😡
Edited by kushipugly - 11 years ago