Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kushipugly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: bablio09

hey girls goodnight for now.  am leaving c u all 2mrw. till then take care. and take it easy dearies.   calm down. relax. 

Happy Diwali to all.  may this festive season bring in loads of happiness, joy  and good health to all of you and your families.

hey bablio, happy diwali dear!

revathysugathan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
fav scene??? hmmm.

The one i hate is easy - Dungeon😡

There are too many to love but the best is the way he follows her on Shadow as she leaves for home and the dialogue he spoke o Shadow - loved it to bits 👍🏼

About Barun leaving - I believe he cannot quit the show as he knows that the popularity he now enjoys is from the show and it would be career suicide. Time will tell.

But one thing is for sure - He leaves and then I leave IPKKND. It won't be the magical journey it is now w/o Barun & Sanaya.
Edited by revathysugathan - 11 years ago
-Farwa_Ibrahim- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: bablio09

hey girls goodnight for now. am leaving c u all 2mrw. till then take care. and take it easy dearies. calm down. relax.

Happy Diwali to all. may this festive season bring in loads of happiness, joy and good health to all of you and your families.

GOOD NIGHT HUN SWEET DREAMS
khusiarnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kushipugly

never in my life i have bad spoken to anyone or utter swearing/galians but the amount of galian i have given to ph/sp/gul in the last 2 days, i m shocked & surprised with my odd behaviour😭😭😭

My hubby he is fully supportive😆 , trying to calm me down or maybe mocking in his heart😆 saying " i feel sorry for you, even though you are married with 3 kids you have this huge gigantic crush on a man who don't even know you exist😭😭 Now suffer the consequences of this crush , cry over it & get over it asap😭😆"

U just didnt read ur hubby's thought did u????!!!!!!?!?!?! 🤣   🤣
I am same here... my BF just goes deaf ears when i talk abt Barun or the show!! 😡   😡 
and later pats me not so sympathetically and says " Good" 😡  😡   😡 can u believe that?!?!?!?! i hate him so much for saying that... 

<font color="#990000" size="3">never in my life i have bad spoken to anyone or utter swearing/galians but the amount of galian i have given to ph/sp/gul in the last 2 days, i m shocked & surprised with my odd behaviour😭😭😭

</div><div>
My hubby he is fully supportive😆, trying to calm me down or maybe mocking in his heart😆saying " i feel sorry for you, even though you are married with 3 kids you have this huge gigantic crush on a man who don't even know you exist😭😭Now suffer the consequences of this crush , cry over it & get over it asap😭😆"</font>

lolz u made me laugh here dear seriously i laughed for the 1st time i think for the day. Oh our brother-in-law is so nice dont he get all J type while seeing u having crush on someone else? I'll tell u the truth my mom hardly say for any actor that he is handsome or something like that but one day she saw barun when i was watching IPKKND and she said that he is no doubt handsome lolz.
Originally posted by: khusiarnav

<font color="#0000cc" size="3">U just didnt read ur hubby's thought did u????!!!!!!?!?!?!🤣 🤣</font>
<font color="#0000cc" size="3">I am same here... my BF just goes deaf ears when i talk abt Barun or the show!!😡 😡</font>
<font color="#0000cc" size="3">and later pats me not so sympathetically and says " Good" 😡😡 😡can u believe that?!?!?!?! i hate him so much for saying that...</font>
<font color="#0000cc" size="3"></font>
<div>

ROFL haha laughing for the 2nd time poor u but what can he do when he saw his gf talking abt some other handsome guy i guess he wanted Barun never had appeared on tv ... Same here hun its not just Brun i love SaRun as Arshi or no IPKKND it was these two who made the serial and other than them its just mami n nk.
kushipugly thumbnail
Originally posted by: Farwa_Ibrahim

lolz u made me laugh here dear seriously i laughed for the 1st time i think for the day. Oh our brother-in-law is so nice dont he get all J type while seeing u having crush on someone else? I'll tell u the truth my mom hardly say for any actor that he is handsome or something like that but one day she saw barun when i was watching IPKKND and she said that he is no doubt handsome lolz.

@ farwa & khushi arnav:
no he is not J😆 or i dont know😕😆 he always thinks i m an extremely immature person but now he says that my  seriouscrush on barun has proved to him that i m in real a very immature  unrealistic person😭😡😆

kushipugly thumbnail
Originally posted by: Farwa_Ibrahim

ROFL haha laughing for the 2nd time poor u but what can he do when he saw his gf talking abt some other handsome guy i guess he wanted Barun never had appeared on tv ... Same here hun its not just Brun i love SaRun as Arshi or no IPKKND it was these two who made the serial and other than them its just mami n nk.

khushiarnav, it looks like we sailing in same boat😆😆😆😆
@farwa: mami & nkROFL

ok girls, i m off now as have to serve dinner.
Good night😊
& hugs for cheering me up🤗

<div>

<font color="#990033" size="4">Come here my dear sweethearts, bablio, farwa, khushiarnav, lets have a group hug...</font>
<font color="#990033" size="4">P.S:</font>
<font size="2">i don't know about you girls but i will not be able to read any updatesz from lin as i only read lin updates when i can fully indulge it. At the moment, i know nothing is cheering me up & i willnot be able to do justice to lin's update by reading it with a heavy heart😭</font>

oh then i will pray harder that Barun dont quit so that we dont have to miss such a sweet person n frnd as u and just now a thought came to me what if they show someone else as ASR now but later Barun come back n they show accident n plastic surgery fiasco. This is also possible

<font size="3">khushiarnav, it looks like we sailing in same boat😆</font>
<font size="3">@farwa: mami & nk🤣</font>
<font size="3">ok girls, i m off now as have to serve dinner.</font>
<font size="3">Good night😊</font>
<font size="3">& hugs for cheering me up🤗</font>

good night Hun
a tight hug to u too m so glad we met in COC all of comrades all thanx to Lin for bringing n tieing us together through her beautiful creation