India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

wake up and smell the coffee guys

laksanu Senior Member
laksanu
laksanu

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
yes we the ardent followers of the show are being taken for a ride...the past few days have nothing but horrifying for me...all this politics and rumours sorrounding the show

BS leaving or not..he is taking a break or not..is gul to be blamed ..god knows who is right one thing is for sure in all this back and forth we the audiences are the loosers(sorry to use such a term)

no show is great if it doesnot have an audience and IPK is a special one for sure..mind you this show is not the TRP no.1 but in terms of fan following no show or even a movie can beat it..why ?

the one and only SARUN yes SANAYA and BARUN together. even if one is missing there is no fun to this show. Every year there are thousands of love stories are made on tv and in bollywood..then what makes this one different -- SANAYA and BARUN

i am really frustrated with the recent ongoings .this is what i think

1. barun says he wants to take a long break -- it could be any reason from he sigining a new movie, to bad story line in the show or what ever . but i would have appreciated if he came forth and said I AM LEAVING FOR GOOD, its like a ripping a band-aid once and for all

2. Many of us are blaming PH and Gul -- Yes they are not the best PH but think about it which PH will want the lead actor of the show to take a long break . What is the storyline are they going to come up with. Would it even make sense to show khushi falling for another guy. What are they going to do with arnav's character ..send him to US like akash and payalAngry

3, viewers -- what have we got to loose ..everything an amazing show ...a great jodi.. Confused

frankly speaking  my interest in the show is going down day by day ..what i want is do what ever with the show . the moment barun is out i am going to stop watching itAngry.. bcoz i want SARUN and not only SANAYA or BARUN..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ace11div26

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top