Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pallavi.14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
chocolatekreya...
tina busy wid hospital work so may be she will post on weekends...
tinatartari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thnks a lot frnds 4 ur so overwhelming response n enthusiasm abt this ff..i even got pms 4m ppl appreciatng ma wrk..
thnks a lot 2 u ppl..this ff is here n has reached the 4th thread just cx ov u ppl n i am so glad my dear baby is progressing day by day!!
thnks 4 ur patience..i ll start my work as soon as i get tym 4m hospital!!
Edited by tinatartari - 11 years ago
tinatartari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
                                          CHAPTER 47(21 plus update)
READERS DISCRETION STRONGLY ADVICED.READ AT UR OWN RISK
Ok all hungry kriyaansh fellows!!enjoy!!this update is 4 all ov u..i ll add as much spice 2 kriyaansh as possible bt obvio thr wud b Viha scenes gng side by side as this is their flashback nt kriyaansh's
Plx b patient n enjoy..n plx dnt blame me if u find this update explicit..
Rey stood up n advanced 2wards kriya.she ws so scared tat thr ws an adrenaline rush throughout her body.she thot rey's gonna kiss her infront ov evry1 making her embarrassed..n it ws evident thru his moves..his face had a characteristic smirk..then he came just in front ov her,bent dwn a little n kissed kriya on her forehead making her all dazzled..then he straightened himself n returned bck 2 his place n sat bck again..
Kriya ws completely shocked at what happened just then..she cudnt digest the fact what rey just did..rey smirked at her n winked..she ws taken aback..she ws a bit disappointed also as she ws expecting a liplock n rey ended it wid a peck'here evry1 hooted 4 both of them..
Bharat,nilesh,simmi n rinni were also thr..it ws sharon's turn nw..the other side of the bottle ws 2wards shivam(u all knw hw he is,bt here he wont b so bad as u thnk)
Sh:ok sharr!!dare or truth?
Sha:dare
Sh:do a strip dance 4 ur lover
Sharon's mouth ws O thnkng she misheard smthng,she asked in shock
Sha:what??
Sh:don't u knw hw 2 do a strip dance??strip dance means throw off ur clothes 1 by 1
Sw:what r u saying shivam??tats nt fair
Sh:well everything is fair here dude!its a dare n she herself chose dare..if sme1 cn giv a dare of kiss ur lover,y cnt I giv a dare of do a bold dance..if u cant see it,u cn close ur eyes then..
Swayam ws hell furious..evry1 else ws also upset wid shivam's dare..they demanded 2 change the dare
Sh:ok I ll change my dare on the cndtn u ll hav 2 fulfill this 2nd 1
Sha:ok done
Sh:r u sure?
Sha:yeah
Sh:alright then..show us a very intimate scene wid ur lover..nw tats a fair deal..
That ws definitely scary bt nt more than the previous 1 so she looked in helplessness 2wards swayam who close his eyes in affirmation..he stood up,came nearer 2 her..she ws trembling wid fear..swayam took her slightly away 4m the gathering,cupped her faced wid his hands such tat nobody cud see it n made movements like they r kissing n stopped aftr 30 secs..sharon ws so thankful inwardly 2 swayam 4 savng her dare yet dint kissing her actually wen she wsnt ready yet..shivam ws disappointed..evry1 clapped..swayam saved the day..nw every1 ws sleepy n tired..they started lying dwn on the sea sand..
Morning
Every1 woke up 2 b in their lover's lap..it ws a fine morning 4 all ov them..gradually opening ur eyes 2 c the sun rise in ur lover's lap is a sight worth watching ..every1 ws loving it..then all got up n went 2 their rooms bck in the hotel..nw evry1 ws lying on their respect beds thnkng abt last night's incidences..suddenly thr ws a knock on swayam's door,he ws surprised 2 c Sharon standing outside wen he opened the door..
Sw:u here?
Sha:cant I b here??
Sw:no no obvio u cn anytym..come inside
As soon as she stepped in,she slammed the door beside her n gav her lips in swayam's..1st he ws shocked by this bold act..he ws least xpctng it,then he gav in n relished it 2 the fullest..it ws their 1st ever kiss'thou he had been wid many grls before n it wsnt his 1st kiss thou it ws sharon's bt he never felt the serenity n purity tat touched his soul directly..he felt her juicy n fresh lips so tasty as they were never touched or tasted before..sharon's eyes were closed..she dint even knw the proper mouth movements thou their breaths were meetng n salivas were mixing wid each other..
Thr Vicky came 2 neha's room 2 apologise if she dint like his proposal bt neha's expressns n body language told him tat she thot otherwise..so he kissed her forehead n they hugged..
Thr in kriya's room,rey came n asked 4 the kiss he left in front ov evry1 n held kriya by her waist wen she tried 2 run..then thr ws a breath taking liplock wich both relished..rey's wild hand kept exploring her whole waist n even went under her shirt n moved 4m her navel upwards..kriya gasped b trey didn't free her mouth..he then reached her urves n sqeezed her n****es wich ran shivers dwn kriya's spine..she still had her b*a on so tat ws hindering rey 2 enjoy fully..so he inserted his hand hand in her shirt n untied the hook of her b*a..the piece of clothing ws loose n it fell down on her belly n left the original place it ws supposed 2 b!kriya's curves were nw bare under her shirt..rey took 1 ov them in his hand.gently caressed it n then squeezed her n****e wich made kriya shudder..tat ws enuff 4 her n she stumbled n cudnt stand on her feet so rey let it loose n she threw herself on the bed..rey lied on top of her n again put both ov her hands inside her shirt..he nw lifted her shirt a lil bit 2 expose her navel n started planting wet kisses on her bare navel n belly..kriya ws moving her head right n left nt able 2 handle the passion..she strongly grasped the pillow wid her both hands wen rey inserted his head alongwid his hands in her shirt..in shorts wen he entered her body..he nw 1st gently caressed her curves again n then squeezed her n****es n then gav a love bite wich made kriya moan'
K:eagleee'..
Bt rey wsnt stopping..he saw the teeth mark on her n****e n licked it 2 remove the pain..nw kriya's movements became fast n her heart beat irregular n fast wich rey cud feel on his skin..kriya nw clutched his hair in her hands wich wildened his passion more..
They were still in their semi love making form went hr ws a knock at the door'
SHOCKD'
COMING UP NEXT:-
Ski trip'
Night Out'
N much much more

So frnds!hw ws this update??plx share ur views,cmnts n criticism wid me..sorry 2 under 21 readers thou I knw most ll read anyways..
Plx pray 4 my success..my rzlt ll b out soon..so in order 2 keep updating n havng my laptop wid me,I need 2 clear this exam'next update ll b a celebration 1 if thr b!!i ll try 2 update in between thou before the celebration gift 4m me 2 u!!bt ll need lots n lots ov ur prayers..
Lots of love
Tina

Edited by tinatartari - 11 years ago
spicyrays thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
yipppeee... i made it... m d first one to comment...😊

update was reallie good...

i love d seen where rey kissed kriya on forehead... until dat lyn i also thought he will kiss her on d lips... heheheheh😳 bt i guess dat he kept it for later...πŸ˜†

ah... nd shivam such a creep... back to his cheap acts...😑 i reallie wanna kick him wen he gv d dare of strip dance... dat was d limit...

den ltr chngd d dare nd said show us a very intimate scene wid ur lover..nw tats a fair deal...  how cn he...

thankfully swayam made a ryt  move nd saved sharon frm embarassmnt... lucky sharon...

and in
Morning
Every1 woke up 2 b in their lover's lap..it ws a fine morning 4 all ov them..gradually opening ur eyes 2 c the sun rise in ur lover's lap is a sight worth watching ..every1 ws loving it..

how lovely is dat i cn bet no feeling cn b bst den dat feelin... reallie... i wish same happend wid me some day...*dreamy*,,...

nd in d last everybody complete dere kiss left unfinishd on d beach sweet...

all over update was reallie goood...

I  wish u get good marks in uar exam...
all d very best... for dat dear...
god bless u... dear...
 take care...😊

Edited by spicyrays - 11 years ago
zona_malik thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome
update soon n pm me too
moon_cupcake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hawwt and romantic update
loved it
_sweetannu_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wooo...w
Awesome update.
Intimate scene r discribe vry nice. Loved it.
Swayam r vry cute .
Omg rey kissed kriya on forhead ...,not lips πŸ˜‰
Arya.100 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
res unres
amazing updates...
update sooon..
Edited by K.R_ackraal - 11 years ago
--RAINA-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awsome update...
2 gud...
Lykd it...
Update soon
nj_SRKholic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
amazing updates dear.. bt u miss out in sending me pm's coz iske pehle update ka pm nahi mila mujhe...

update soon..!!