Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

dil se rey ~THREAD 4~chap 52-pg 93 last(pm soon)

tinatartari IF-Rockerz
tinatartari
tinatartari

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
A big hi 2 all my lovely readers out thr!n thnks a lot 4 making my ff this much a great success!!this is unimaginable by me!!
love u all 4 tat!!!
ll add my thnku list later..bt 4 nw roughly THNK U so much pallavi.14,devils(aroma n others) n all those who read,liked n cmnted!!so no more bak bak,here s wot u wnt!!

INDEX:-
LINK 2 PREVIOUS THREAD

CHAP 45-page 1(scroll down)
CHAP 46
CHAP 47-pg 35(21 plus only)
CHAP 48-pg 51
CHAP 49-pg 61
CHAP 50-pg 74
CHAP 51-pg 80
CHAP 52-PG 93

Edited by tinatartari - 11 June 2013 at 9:17am

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

RimshaArshastar94enrique305GayatriJethaniCHOCOLATEKRIYAspicyrays..Nancy..Artistic_Stroke..Satarupa..--RAINA--cool_star14anniemathiaskrmagical_maniaHR-DMG4lifeFate.IntervinedRoxxy47pallavi.14Keisha.sadafarshanj_SRKholic-FrozenRain-bluelasheshetu29Black_Stonedancersqueenmoon_cupcakeDEFOMpickachu-Ocean.eyes--PyaariBhootni-

tinatartari IF-Rockerz
tinatartari
tinatartari

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
                                        CHAPTER 45
thnk u my dear readers 4 so much ov ur appreciation.u always give more than i deserve n i love ur love a lot!!ur appreciation means a lot 2 me n u give me confidence 2 write more..thnkng abt the twist..well its already in LOL
i hope u'd love it..abt naina well i ve nt read all the cmnts yet bt i cant reveal this secret 2 u right nw..read n discover urself..ok enuf ov my blah blah..read..bt thnks again!!

naina ws so beautiful.she cudnt speak so clearly bt she had a beautiful voice n her tauntarums enchanted vicky a lot.he kept on listening 2 her 4 a long tym.then it ws his time 4 duty.so he left naina in his office n asked her nt 2 leave it till he comes bck.he did his duty half heartedly cx his heart ws craving 2 b wid naina.the little girl had a magical effect on him.he smiled wide openly n started making jokes wich he had forgotten long since.he came back as early as he cud 4m his duty only 2 c the lil devil making his office look like a paper market wid all his papers scattered around wid horrible drawings on them.had it been smbody else,vicky wud hav lost his temper n got furious on them bt the cute lil angel n her sweetness made vicky's heart melt.this has never happened before as vicky used 2 stay away 4m kids since his teens,whethr it b ansh!bt naina had already won his heart.
on the other hand,naina ws already at home wid vicky.she loved the way he sweetly obeyed all her demands nw n she ws gettng the more n more moody wid him 2 get his attention wich she loved cx naina never met or saw her father.she ws 2 young 2 acknowledge tat thou bt still the warmth ov vicky's love made her yearn 4 more..
n:vick i need icechweaamm...
v:tat much icecream z nt gud 4 ur throat sweety..
n:no no i wnt it or i ll not tok 2 u
v:ok ok honey!dnt b angry lets go.
n:yay!!love u..
n she ran into his lap.vicky bent 2 take naina n she wraped her arms around his neck n vicky lifted her up in his arms..naina gently pecked his cheek.vick felt the warmth ov love aftr so many years.he kissed her bck n they set out...
IN THE CAR
naina kept on her blabbering tellng vicky evrythng abt her n her mom.vicky kept on listening 2 her carefully n wid great interest wid a constant smile crept up on his face owing 2 her cuteness(em simplifying naina's speech 4 understandng sake bt she cant speak clearly)
n:vick u knw i n my mama,we live 2gethr.shamo also visit thr wid  shani n nido n lolo..me n lolo r best frnds.nido z v bad.he fights wid us all the tym.he breaks our dolls n makes fun ov our games.lolo z v cute.she plays wid me all the tym.mama z never nice wid me.she always scolds me 4 evrythng.u knw she scolded me 4 asking 4 a doctor set.lolo has it.tats y i left the house..
she ws chatting still wen she got the sight ov viks steth in his overall pocket.she grabbed it n saw it in awe..
n:is this real??
v:ya dear.its ttly real
n:hw do u play it??
he stopped the car on the side of the road n showed her hw 2 use it.then he asked her 2 use it at home.he brought her icecream 2 eat n then they came bck 2 singhaniya mansion.
ansh ws elated 2 meet her.he took her 2 his room n agreed 2 share his toys wid her..they played 2gethr 4 a long tym..
k:looks like both hav had a gud understanding
v:ya!she likes the company ov a kid almost her age.
k:lemme call them 4 dinner.its late already
she went 2 thr room n called
k:cmon kids!lets hav dinner 1st n then u cn play!!get up cmon!!gud babies..
a:dnt call me baby princess.i am a big boy nw
k:oh really?u r a big boy?? na na nanananananana...
n she showed her tongue 2 him..
k:oh n btw i am kriya u sweet angel.ansh calls me princess
n:i am naina.hi aunty
k:hello naina.u 2 come 4 dinner
n:ok.anshu lets go
a:ya lets go
they had a very jolly dinner aftr tat.4 the 1st tym in those 5 yrs did evrythng seemed perfect n cute 2 vicky.kriya observed this change n ws elated 2 c her frnd so happy aftr sucha long tym.she ws herself happy 2 as finally she gotta knw the rzn behind rey's indifference n she got her old tedd bck.rey ws also at peace aftr the confessn.kriya has stopped being so cranky n demanding..she ws more cooperatve.they were in total peace bt this ws just the silence before a storm tat wud change evry1's lives..
it had been a week since naina ws thr wid vicky.he loved her company n used 2 tell her bedtym stories.nw he ws enjoying being at home wich he never did earlier.somehow naina ws just like neha n it reminded him ov her.had they been 2gethr,they'd hav had a daughter like naina..or a son maybe..bt he always loved daughters more.they remain by ur side till their last breath n sons r nt so caring as daughters..he ws thnkng wid neha's pic in his hands wen naina came 4m behind.
n:hi vick!
sudden interruption 4m his thots made him tremble n her pic dropped down 4m his hands onto the floor.seeing tat naina shouted
n:mommy!hw do u hav her foto??
listening this wrd shocked vicky..
v:wot?wot did u say just nw naina??
n:yes she is my mommy..
vicky(composing himself) ok so i thnk we hav found ur mommy..u ll b bck 2 her soon.
n:i wanna b wid u doc.u r so nice.mommy is nt
v:bt ur mommy must b worried na?isnt it?
n:yeah it is!
v:so?
n:do u hav her no?
v:yeah.bt u go 2 bed nw.mommy ll come 2moro
n:ok gud nyt
v:gud nyt
wen naina left,vicky picked up the fone n dialled a no he never dialed 4 years.a woman picked up.
w:hw dare u mr vikrant singhaniya??hw cud u call me nw??
v:neha plx listen 2 me
n:do u hav anythng 2 say nw??
v:naina
n:wot?whr z naina?whr z my daughter?hw dare u kidnap him??(n she started crying)
v:plx dnt cry neha.naina is safe n wid me.i dint kidnap her.she got angry wid u n left the house n came infront ov my car.she had lost the way n i took her home.2day i gotta knw she is ur daughter..
n:em cmng 2 take my daughter bck
n she hung up..
it ws almost midnight wen thr ws a knock at the door.as expected,vicky opened the door n neha came in.she ws very furious.she raised her hand n slapped vicky before he cud stop her..
n:hw dare u mr vikrant singhaniya!hw dare u keep my daughter wid u widout informing me 4 more than a week
v:neha!i dint do anythng..i dint knw u were her mother.plx listen 2 me
n:wot wud i lisetn??whr z naina??
v:plx dnt shout.she is sleeping.
n:i am gng 2 take her.
v:u can wen she wakes up.bt 4 nw i need explanation
n:xplanatn ov wot?u left me nt i.so hw dare u ask me anythng??
v:since naina is ur daughter,i wanna ask hw old is she?
n:wot u hav 2 do wid it??
v:is she my daughter neha?is she our daughter?
n:no she is my daughter..
vicky ws bit disappointed.still he dint lose hope
v:hw cn it b?who is her father?
n:the one i married!
v:wot?u married sm1 aftr me?bt naina told me she has never seen her father
n:we had a breakup..
v:hw is that possible??
n:dnt ask me questions,i am nt bound 2 answer..
v:Plx wait till she wakes up.plx tats my request
n:ok
n both kept on waiting 4 naina 2 wake up
MORNING
naina woke up 2 c her mother thr..
na:mom!y u came??i am angry wid u
ne:cmon naina.lets go home
na:mom vick z v nice.
ne:lets go home..
na:cn i plx stay here 4 sme more tym??
ne:i said lets go
n she took her in her arms,lifted her n set out 2 go.kriya came downstairs 2 c neha n ws surprized
k:hi neha!u here??
n:sorry abt tat mrs vikrant singhaniya!i dint intend 2 ruin ur lyf.just came here 2 take my daughter bck
k:wot??wot r u sayng??
n:i just said it n u did it!!
n she stromed out leaving kriya all confused...she got dizzy n fell down unconcious...

PRECAP:
kriya knowing the truth

Edited by tinatartari - 10 November 2012 at 1:32pm

The following 62 member(s) liked the above post:

simron...chandana29varshitha.h.nrimsssssscuteeangelRimshaArshaDiya_luv_D3skreyaMy_loveis_gonerubykriyanshMiss_wannabegrungta11star94KoolKatzkriyaansh.reyamThats.me.Gunirock_ruviArsha1994CHOCOLATEKRIYAvaishukarthikaspicyraysenrique305GayatriJethanishiksha_03..Nancy..kreya204..Satarupa..PinkpearlyMirageSwaronanniemathiaskrkrasforeverMOON_ARSHA--RAINA--cool_star14Crazy4AshViknj_SRKholicRiyaHayMurKreYamagical_maniaHR-DMG4lifekritzzz_ArShaHPHolic-3Kanchi..Keisha.sadafarshashalini_arshaFate.IntervinedRoxxy47pallavi.14glmorous_divaCieli.Santicrazyskydancersqueenmoon_cupcakebluelashes-FrozenRain-luv_arshahetu29Madhu_ArSha-shenz--Ocean.eyes-pickachu-PyaariBhootni-

CHOCOLATEKRIYA Goldie
CHOCOLATEKRIYA
CHOCOLATEKRIYA

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
yippie congo tina for new and that too 4 thread party time for us and ha jaldi se update karo warna chodunga nahi tujhe haaaSmile
tinatartari IF-Rockerz
tinatartari
tinatartari

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
chocolatekriya
thnks..ya em updating..i knw nobody z gonna spare me if i dnt update as is evident 4m my demand being completed so soon..lolx...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pallavi.14

pallavi.14 IF-Rockerz
pallavi.14
pallavi.14

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged
main bhi aagayi...

uff!!! tina fir thanku...yar me very selfish...i wanted update asap..so i did all d spamming...

but it is true we love u and ur ff so much that we can't wait enough...Heart

and now coming to chapter-45...u did dat again...how heartless of u...HUH!!!!...incomplete...now when we u complete it...Angry

and no prize for guessing naina is vicky's ankhon ka tara only i mean his daughter...
Embarrassed

ab jaldi jaldi chapter-45 pura chahiye mujhe...warna u know na main kya karsakti hun...
Evil Smile

tinatartari

pallavi.14 IF-Rockerz
pallavi.14
pallavi.14

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tinatartari

chocolatekriya
thnks..ya em updating..i knw nobody z gonna spare me if i dnt update as is evident 4m my demand being completed so soon..lolx...

HIHIHAHAH...Evil Smile

good gal...now u come on write track...

tinatartari IF-Rockerz
tinatartari
tinatartari

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
pallavi.14
ya dude i knw..em updating it 2day only.so no worries..thnks 4 loving me..
n u hav 2 guess naina 's parents!!!n nw 4 u no prize 4 guessing!!Wink

pallavi.14

pallavi.14 IF-Rockerz
pallavi.14
pallavi.14

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tinatartari

pallavi.14
ya dude i knw..em updating it 2day only.so no worries..thnks 4 loving me..
n u hav 2 guess naina 's parents!!!n nw 4 u no prize 4 guessing!!Wink

arrey just u keep on giving us all dis fab updates..and we will continue wid our showering of love...Embarrassed

and naina's parents...as earlier in last thread i had said either swaron or viha but now toh i'm sure she is vicky and neha's daughter...

and prize for guessing i know i know...u wil update soon...
Clap

tinatartari

Go to top