sspoorthy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
hiii friends ,

I called star but they initially cuted for 3 times and at last after scolding them a guy  the operator attended the phone and phone conversation :
 i : asked for the status of ipk and whether barun is leaving then that guy took my info and said listen operator: sorry to say barun is leaving the show😭😭

I:  whether the show is ending??
operator: NO ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡
 why u need the show to be ended
I: for me arnav always BARUN and khushi always SANAYA and i love arshi chemistry and i am watching the show from episode 1 to till now i didn't miss any single episode and i can't see another guy as ARNAV then he asked

operator: so u want to end the show with happy note and with barun

I: ha and after completing barun's break  i want season 2 of ipk

operator: i am also a fan of barun sobti and i too don't want BARUN to leave and i will make sure i will send your feed back to star and say your friends to go on mailing and calling and don't stop supporting come back of BARUN and until show continue with BARUN ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜›

I also said first LM then gautham hedge then arshad khan then akshay and deepali know BARUN what's wrong with the ipk 

operator:see i myself fan of BARUN SOBTI and u tell your friends to don't stop mailing and calling they are taking each and every feed back given by fans

sooo please don't stop till we achieve our goal

contact no.:

022-67227777

😛😛 
Edited by sspoorthy - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

madsyone thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hope all fans will flood the star plus mailbox

Safi123 thumbnail
keep mailing  them if you want them to end the show with sarun 
dakshaavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i am sad i dont want him to leave.
dakshaavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i mail all the above id but no responce even called 2wice.
ShadeOfWhite thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
this operatpr himself/herself is telling us not to stop !!!
so what r we waiting for ???
pls dont stop spamming !!!
now only we can make the change !!!!
Sobti cant leave...if he leaves IPK should end...bas !
pnars thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6
I called them just now too. Spoke to Nikhil. He said he's a big fan of BS too. I think they're all working off of a canned script now.

He says "very soon" there will be an official announcement, doesn't know when confirming the status of the show.

As of now, he says, Barun Sobti is leaving (not on a break) and the show will go on with a new lead.
apurvachanda thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
they cuted my call two times..
UKLotus thumbnail
Originally posted by: sspoorthy

hiii friends ,

I called star but they initially cuted for 3 times and at last after scolding them a guy  the operator attended the phone and phone conversation :
 i : asked for the status of ipk and whether barun is leaving then that guy took my info and said listen operator: sorry to say barun is leaving the show😭😭

I:  whether the show is ending??
operator: NO ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡
 why u need the show to be ended
I: for me arnav always BARUN and khushi always SANAYA and i love arshi chemistry and i am watching the show from episode 1 to till now i didn't miss any single episode and i can't see another guy as ARNAV then he asked

operator: so u want to end the show with happy note and with barun

I: ha and after completing barun's break  i want season 2 of ipk

operator: i am also a fan of barun sobti and i too don't want BARUN to leave and i will make sure i will send your feed back to star and say your friends to go on mailing and calling and don't stop supporting come back of BARUN and until show continue with BARUN ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜›

I also said first LM then gautham hedge then arshad khan then akshay and deepali know BARUN what's wrong with the ipk 

operator:see i myself fan of BARUN SOBTI and u tell your friends to don't stop mailing and calling they are taking each and every feed back given by fans

sooo please don't stop till we achieve our goal

contact no.:

022-67227777

😛😛 

Thanks dear for letting us know.

I have been sending e-mails to the following nine mail addresses known to me:
Thanks and take care.

Edited by UKLotus - 11 years ago
Areebaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Don't be so polite yr !