India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Confessions of a 'Barun'holic! (Page 7)

blrgal Senior Member
blrgal
blrgal

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Ouch, you must be hurting bad!!! can understand ... u adore the man and he seems to be letting you down... but let us not forget that this is not the real world -- credit goes to BS and SI for making the reel world so real for so many fans... but at the end of the day - we do not know the true story behind this whole drama...none of us want another pairing... since ARSHI is the soul of IPKKND but if he decides to go ... lets hope they wrap it iup on a high and another PH signs them on both and they make another beautiful story for us!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

molten_lava

molten_lava IF-Rockerz
molten_lava
molten_lava

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blrgal

Ouch, you must be hurting bad!!! can understand ... u adore the man and he seems to be letting you down... but let us not forget that this is not the real world -- credit goes to BS and SI for making the reel world so real for so many fans... but at the end of the day - we do not know the true story behind this whole drama...none of us want another pairing... since ARSHI is the soul of IPKKND but if he decides to go ... lets hope they wrap it iup on a high and another PH signs them on both and they make another beautiful story for us!!

I know. I always try to think rationally. And I know I will get over this too. But right now, this just sucks. It is such a helpless feeling and I hate feeling helpless.Ouch
Barun is not letting me down, but I feel there is nothing I can do to solve this situation and this makes me frustrated.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ace11Arshi.Sugi.IPK

crackerszone Goldie
crackerszone
crackerszone

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
we never goung to get over Barun...no mater how much we try...atleast dats da truth fr me

molten_lavaArshi.Sugi.IPK

Jaan_Arshi IF-Dazzler
Jaan_Arshi
Jaan_Arshi

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Same dear...Fighting between mind and heart...usual heart is win over the mind...i dont want him to go...CryCry

molten_lavaArshi.Sugi.IPK

DrNoureen Senior Member
DrNoureen
DrNoureen

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Good lord! you just gave words to my feelings! each and every word is saying what is going on in my mind right now, but can't be put in words! so much to say, but in the end all comes out is *SIGH*

molten_lava

-Cheeni- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cheeni-
-Cheeni-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
agree...same feeling with me 
sometime i feel like crying 
after sometime i think i m so stupid or an emotional fool
its all ficition 
they have to leave one day
but now i don't know wht to do 
he takes his decision...we can't force him to change his decision we fans don't own him 
i love him as ASR 
i love Arshi becoz of Sarun magical chemistry 
miss him alot 

molten_lava

-Cheeni- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cheeni-
-Cheeni-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
one more i m always there for sanaya also...
don't know abt viraf 
but for sanaya  for khushi i watch my Ipk ...atleast give them a damn chance 

molten_lava

Ace11 Senior Member
Ace11
Ace11

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged

I love this guy...and my heart refuses to believe that he wanted to take a break for 2.5 or months. It does not make sense to me for anyone to take such a long break to spend time with his family even if he wanted to go abroad 1.5 months should have been enough. Hence it's obvious that he was quitting and I doubt it was because of new movie offers.

But why would an actor quit a role of a lifetime when he had already signed one year contract with SP?... In Barun's case I feel it's the combination of the crappie track and pressure from Gul. He really sounded tiered in the latest radio interview and looked thin in the resent pic. of his in one of the IF member's post. But at the same time he looked mentally stressed and sad. It seemed as if the happy face was a mask hiding his hurt and sorrow from his fans. The spark from his eyes seemed diminished to me.

The very fact that he was not able to give a definite date of his return indicates that he must have been already sacked by the PH. Now even if SP intervened why would he want to work with such PH? I for sure would not want to go back to work for a boss who'd insult me and would want me to do something that goes against my beliefs (butchering ASR's character and killing ArShi's essence).  This is just my point of view and what my heart feels.

molten_lava

Go to top