Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

baRunmYlove21 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I am really mad you know ???
I am seeing his picture in my laptop and flirting and talking to him and begging him
kushipugly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
somebody plz tell me how to stop crying๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
i have 3 kids & my continuos crying is bad for them but i just can't help it๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
my dadi passed away few weeks ago but the pain i m feeling for arnav's leave is much more than i had for her, am i that selfish๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
PLZ , PLZ TELL ME WHAT TO DO๐Ÿ˜ญ
I am acting as a fool n an idiot๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ.
Achinta97 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
My eyes hurt from being on the i pad for continuously 2 days now...hoping for some miracle...mailing calling and inbetween watching my Arhi scenes

I have a  cold..so,good excuse to lock myself up in my room ...sulking...i have not yet cried..lol...but my eyes are desperate to shed some tears...

Yeah..i think its all a process of growing up...feel totally disillusioned and disheartened as of now...

I am dreading  to,see khushi without Arnav...cant really ever watch ipk without Barun...so i am just hoping for some miracle...

The worst part is how its all ending... In such a hurtful manner...Barun and Sanaya not happy at all...feel so,sad for them and myself...hate self pity but i am just wallowing in it right now..

Why did it happen to us...why??

AnisaUddin99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
TRIPLE WORD!! that's all ive got because the news of Barun Sexy Sobti leaving the show that made girls die for him has literally *SHOCK THE CRAP OUT OF ME* SOMEONE STOP THAT GUY FROM LEAVING THE DAMN SHOW!!! PLEASE :'(
ShadeOfWhite thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
past 4 days I'm acting mad and its all bcz Sobti
yes I'm having Sobtimania๐Ÿ˜ญ
molten_lava thumbnail
Originally posted by: shreya0305

as a barunholic..๐Ÿค”

ahem..lets not even talk about it..
that guy can ruin my happily married life due to his hotness and his perfection...
and jeesh i can not afford that..๐Ÿ˜›

but yes on a serious note..i am confused rach...i dont know whom to believe and whom not to...
i want to be positive but just cant..
i have kind of accepted the truth ...he may quit...and so that means a good bye from my side as well..
but then i just can not think a day without arshi, a day without nail marks on my man's arms, a day without having glimpses of arshi in my dreams more than some one else...๐Ÿ˜†

and no i dont have his wallpaper either on my phone or lappy...but when ever i see old episodes of IPK..all my anger and frustration just melts...

i so wish for all this to just stop...i want to be in peace...
and looks like i need a long break more than him..๐Ÿ˜†

PS- rach..i miss you..๐Ÿ˜ญ
i hope you are fine sweety...
yeh le jhappi ๐Ÿค—

Nah! I'm not good yaar!๐Ÿ˜ญ This Barun mess is making me crazy. I feel like I'm PMSing.๐Ÿ˜† 
Even I've come to accept that he has quit because I don't want to keep any false hopes high and then have them shattered.
dieforasr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Yaah ...I am also suffering from BARUN -addiction...really need rehabilitation..I have stopped watching old epis...still I can't stop myself from thinking about him.๐Ÿ˜ญ  My brain is telling whatever he's doing he's r8..But my  heart is telling what I will do after his leaving..๐Ÿคข

Edited by dieforasr - 11 years ago
coronapsyche thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Rach, U know na my condition!๐Ÿ˜”
I didnt sleep yesterday too, & Yes 3 nights in a Raw ,I didnt sleep

I 'll sleep when I 'll make sure that BARUN IN THE SHOW'NOT SOME NEW GUY (HOW DARE THEY??๐Ÿ˜ก)
farabi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow u hv said everything what i had on my mind.i hv never fallen for any actor before n dis is d first time i actually did.i'll miss him like a hell.
Targaryen thumbnail
Right now I don't know whom to believe and what to believe. 

If Barun wants to go then fine, it is his life, his decision. It's irrational to be angry on him for leaving the show. But what angers me is that instead of saying "Hey, I don't want to do this show anymore" he says that he is just on a very long break. Seriously it is almost obvious that he will not return back. And even if he does the damage to the show (New man in K's life bla bla) will be done. 

Somehow all this drama isn't affecting me anymore. It's been going on for too long. I think I'm immune to this now. But heyy! I Hope you will be able to move on too bey. Distract yourself, or at least try and don't go back into your hole where you cry all alone ๐Ÿค—