Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShiningStar18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Haha i'm just on the same page.😛

When i heard the news, i was so surprised that didn't even know what to think. I was like 'Ok, he's going? Fine, he has a valid reason.'

But the next day when i was about to go to sleep, i realized that he is really going. Like forever. I won't be able to see him on my tv screen now. And that's when it hit me. Honestly speaking i felt sad. And trust me when i say this, i have never felt this way for an actor.

But at the end of the day, Barun doesn't even know I exist 😆 
Still, i pray that he stays in the show. You never know, miracles can happen 😉
DushtKanya thumbnail
It's mostly what I feel. But I want him to leave the show as he deserves better. I mean, is there anything else to explore about ASR? And anyways if he wants to leave, it's his decision and we should respect it. Not jump like silly girls and say,''No Barun you can't leave! We will suicide if you leave! We will send petitions to stop you or we will stand outside your house and play Rabba Ve and ASR title tune just to retain you in the show!''

I mean this will worry him and if we are true fans, we should decrease his worry by understanding him... Because if you say that you can't live without ASR and will stop Barun because of that, you will be selfish as he needs some time for himself too.

And anyways he is not the first guy who left his tv show. If you are his true fan, you will support him and his decision.
Shreeswathy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I am also feeling disappointd.
But expects that cv's take this as a challenge & create some magic again to glue us before tv.
TIME CAN HEAL ANY WOUNDS!
molten_lava thumbnail
Originally posted by: naddiya26

i dont know you will understand this or not ,, at one min one tweet he is not leaving show will end other min at fb some add he is leaving show will run till feb , what the hell is this . BAS bohot hogaya ya pagalpan

nah, I didn't understand it. It's too much urdu for me.😆 But I know it is something nice.😃
blrgal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ouch, you must be hurting bad!!! can understand ... u adore the man and he seems to be letting you down... but let us not forget that this is not the real world -- credit goes to BS and SI for making the reel world so real for so many fans... but at the end of the day - we do not know the true story behind this whole drama...none of us want another pairing... since ARSHI is the soul of IPKKND but if he decides to go ... lets hope they wrap it iup on a high and another PH signs them on both and they make another beautiful story for us!!
molten_lava thumbnail
Originally posted by: blrgal

Ouch, you must be hurting bad!!! can understand ... u adore the man and he seems to be letting you down... but let us not forget that this is not the real world -- credit goes to BS and SI for making the reel world so real for so many fans... but at the end of the day - we do not know the true story behind this whole drama...none of us want another pairing... since ARSHI is the soul of IPKKND but if he decides to go ... lets hope they wrap it iup on a high and another PH signs them on both and they make another beautiful story for us!!

I know. I always try to think rationally. And I know I will get over this too. But right now, this just sucks. It is such a helpless feeling and I hate feeling helpless.
Barun is not letting me down, but I feel there is nothing I can do to solve this situation and this makes me frustrated.
crackerszone thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
we never goung to get over Barun...no mater how much we try...atleast dats da truth fr me
Jaan_Arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Same dear...Fighting between mind and heart...usual heart is win over the mind...i dont want him to go...😭😭
DrNoureen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Good lord! you just gave words to my feelings! each and every word is saying what is going on in my mind right now, but can't be put in words! so much to say, but in the end all comes out is *SIGH*
Iqraimran thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
agree...same feeling with me 
sometime i feel like crying 
after sometime i think i m so stupid or an emotional fool
its all ficition 
they have to leave one day
but now i don't know wht to do 
he takes his decision...we can't force him to change his decision we fans don't own him 
i love him as ASR 
i love Arshi becoz of Sarun magical chemistry 
miss him alot