India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Confessions of a 'Barun'holic!

molten_lava IF-Rockerz
molten_lava
molten_lava

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
I feel so sad right now. No, I'm not angry at Barun for taking this decision to leave the show. But I can't help feel that emptiness and dread inside me imagining that I won't be able to see him on my TV anymore.Ouch On one side, I want him to stay back. But then what's the point in forcing him to stay back if he is not interested. 
Sometimes I feel like crying. But sometimes I feel stupid at myself for feeling sad for a guy who has no clue of my existence in the world.LOL That's when I get angry and feel like punching Barun on his face for making me go through this. Then I see his cute pic on my laptop wallpaper and I smile like a fool at him.LOL I'm so weird. Is this all part of growing up? Does this go away as you grow older?

I feel so lost right now. I don't know whom to trust and whom not to. Everyone has their own version and the worst part is it contradicts each other. Sometimes, I feel like running to Mumbai to his house and asking Barun to stay back in the show. But then, I feel I'm selfish. It's his life. He has every right to take any decision right? 

I have so much more to say, but I forgot.LOL

Is anyone feeling like me? What are your confessions as a Barunholic???

The following 103 member(s) liked the above post:

missbennet333Humaayeshamona67akansharaizadacebelMaddyWaddyAnisaUddin99shweta.5216arshilover75pratz04tharu23minto123jiorasskaug25jshreya16Pissa99sruthirishiShyJifatprincessAchinta97DrNoureendimishraEmpressSarayuSaraPhoenixAce11sami99-Reader-kkgssamaz95arshi_roxsrija.singh04Crazy_1001Sumukinaaza_deenarnavandkhushi1-Risha-roldcBarunz4everpayasa-Siaa-_G1234_bablio09Samaira32aangeliscrackerszoneOvi_Tanniswetha_chsubha_rath2004hira2050saniya.xmayabegumBibliobibulustitleepariJaan_ArshiTheSmurfskushipuglyfangurrlpreethi.saseedaThithliDhostBreeeezyipkkndfanforeva_BacknForth_Amritsari.JugniDazzler.medha16dieforasrvandana1965SSB28SaRun.coronapsychesikhni_chandana.sAR_EternalLovemoodie.foodiemelonieKielyShiningStar18CDloverini_katnewmoon2011sree07-happilyunknownInvisibleSmile...Doctor...TargaryenGayuArnavcocoatreenaddiya26pri_armaanCandYlicious_Skomalsirwaniragvir.fan..Anita..-MKB--ElmoFuj-Mihrimahthulasi_arshipup03-B.N.K-ArnieBoyBarunArshi.Sugi.IPK_TheJoker-_SenbonZakura_

naddiya26 IF-Sizzlerz
naddiya26
naddiya26

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged

i dont know you will understand this or not ,, at one min one tweet he is not leaving show will end other min at fb some add he is leaving show will run till feb , what the hell is this . BAS bohot hogaya ya pagalpan

Edited by naddiya26 - 10 November 2012 at 10:50am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

ShyJifatprincessAce11sami99arshi_roxbablio09subha_rath2004ShiningStar18InvisibleSmilearpita20molten_lavaSpringPearlcoronapsyche-MKB-thulasi_arshiMihrimahcocoatreeragvir.fan

-MKB- IF-Sizzlerz
-MKB-
-MKB-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
as a barunholic..Ermm
ahem..lets not even talk about it..
that guy can ruin my happily married life due to his hotness and his perfection...
and jeesh i can not afford that..Tongue

but yes on a serious note..i am confused rach...i dont know whom to believe and whom not to...
i want to be positive but just cant..
i have kind of accepted the truth ...he may quit...and so that means a good bye from my side as well..
but then i just can not think a day without arshi, a day without nail marks on my man's arms, a day without having glimpses of arshi in my dreams more than some one else...LOL

and no i dont have his wallpaper either on my phone or lappy...but when ever i see old episodes of IPK..all my anger and frustration just melts...

i so wish for all this to just stop...i want to be in peace...
and looks like i need a long break more than him..LOL

PS- rach..i miss you..Cry
i hope you are fine sweety...
yeh le jhappi Hug

Edited by shreya0305 - 10 November 2012 at 10:51am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09Abyannaaza_deenTheSmurfsarpita20molten_lava

cocoatree IF-Sizzlerz
cocoatree
cocoatree

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
That's  so sweet lava dear !!Embarrassed

count me in !Embarrassed

he makes me crazy !!!Embarrassed

Edited by archu-daffodil - 10 November 2012 at 10:47am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

molten_lava

Sumuki Goldie
Sumuki
Sumuki

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged
All I an say is I am in the same boat!

molten_lava

GayuArnav IF-Sizzlerz
GayuArnav
GayuArnav

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Sometimes I feel like crying. But sometimes I feel stupid at myself for feeling sad for a guy who has no clue of my existence in the world.LOL That's when I get angry and feel like punching Barun on his face for making me go through this. Then I see his cute pic on my laptop wallpaper and I smile like a fool at him.LOL I'm so weird. Is this all part of growing up? Does this go away as you grow older?

Count me in Girl! ROFL Im going through the same! 
But now i have accepted that Barun is leaving and there is nothing much we can do!
The only thing i feel sad about now is many fans are emailing and spamming SP and all the social networking sites.I just want justice for the fans.BAS! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShiningStar18molten_lava

SSB28 IF-Rockerz
SSB28
SSB28

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
I am already crying ... Don't make me cry more Cry

Why the hell is this happning to us Damn it Angry

molten_lava

molten_lava IF-Rockerz
molten_lava
molten_lava

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GayuArnav

Count me in Girl! ROFL Im going through the same! 
But now i have accepted that Barun is leaving and there is nothing much we can do!
The only thing i feel sad about now is many fans are emailing and spamming SP and all the social networking sites.I just want justice for the fans.BAS! 

Yeah, even I've accepted that he is gone permanently. But it still hurts how much ever I try to convince myself.Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShiningStar18GayuArnav

Go to top