Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

FF-possessive RK, possession Madhu: part13 page 51 (Page 50)

Monami_50 IF-Rockerz
Monami_50
Monami_50

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

paagalbandar

Zainoo1 IF-Dazzler
Zainoo1
Zainoo1

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 10:40am | IP Logged
amazing fanfic please continue
punam2712 IF-Sizzlerz
punam2712
punam2712

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
AMAZINF UPDATE

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

paagalbandar.Tanmaya.

smilydear Goldie
smilydear
smilydear

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
waiting for part 13 ... good story ...

paagalbandar.Tanmaya.

rut93 Groupbie
rut93
rut93

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Update soon. N pm me ur next update. I loved d story so far. :)

paagalbandar.Tanmaya.

..Adeeba.. IF-Dazzler
..Adeeba..
..Adeeba..

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 5:54am | IP Logged
when will u update yaar

paagalbandar.Tanmaya.

paagalbandar Senior Member
paagalbandar
paagalbandar

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Hi guys I am back after a long time.  Thanks to all those who were concerned about my health, I am ok now...

So here how it goes...

RK and Madhu Arrived at their hotel in Switzerland...It was in one of the best places in the Switzerland surrounded by beautiful sceneries, and lovely atmosphere.  

They arrive at the counter.  
RK: we have a booking here...
Attendant: what is your name sir?
RK: RK, mr. Rishabh Kundra...

Ok sir, we have the presidential suit ready for you.   
Madhu: We must have one more booking, Madhubala Kundra.  
Attendant: let me check mam, I am sorry mam, we don't have any booking by this name.  We only have on booking under Mr. and Mrs. RK Kundra...

RK was smirking  looking at madhu's innocence...
Madhu: how can it be, my arrangements should have been done...she gets angry at the hotel staff...

RK intervenes...
RK: just a moment, I am sure there is a misunderstanding.

He takes madhu to the side...
RK: Biwi agar tum bhool gayi ho toh, mein tumhe yaad dila dun, ki duniya ke samne hamari shadi hui hai...aur usually pati patni ek hi kamre mein rehte hain, fir woh kisi bhi deshke ho...
madhu gives RK the angry look, RK smirks, and both leave from there...

They enter the room...It was the beautifully decorated, super large size RK style room.  Madhu looked around the room, the attendant left their luggage in the cupboards, and RK tipped him, and said to put a do not disturb sign outside.  Attendant left the room, and followed his orders.

RK looks at madhu while madhu is looking around the room...
RK: biwi tum fresh ho jao, tab tak mein khana order karta hoon...
Madhu goes to freshen up...while RK orders the food, and food arrives...

Meanwhile, RK decides to just change in the room while madhu freshens up inside...he takes of his shirt, dresses himself in his track pants...and lies down on the bed...

It was half an hour but, madhu was still in the bathroom, and RK was so tired, and hungry but, madhu didn't come out...

RK: knocked on the bathroom door...
Biwi jaldi karo...andar hi so gayi kya?
there was no answer...and RK went to lie on the bed...
After a while when madhu didn't come out...
RK: agar tum jaldi bahar nahin aayi toh mein andar aa jaung...ab jaldi karo biwi...
no reply...
RK get concerned...
RK: madhu tum theek toh hona?? bahar kyon nahin aa rahi ho...
madhu: I am fine RK, I forgot my t-shirt outside...
RK: ohhh...I see...well Bath-rob hoga usse pehen ke bahar aajao Madhu...
Madhu:  I think they have forgotten to place it...RK tum kya mera T-shirt pass kardoge please...
RK: (in a thought)
Madhu: RK please mera t-shirt pass kardo, idhar bahot thand hai...
RK: sorry biwi, I am very tired, bathroom ke bahar hi hai, come out and take it yourself...
Madhu: RK pleaseee...I can't come out...
RK: sorry biwi, I can't help you in this matter...mein sone jaa raha hoon...
Madhu: RK, RK, please dedona...
After so many calls when RK didn't answer, madhu thought he might have fallen asleep...
So Madhu decided to slowly step out of the bathroom...First she peaked her head out by opening the door a little, when she saw that RK was sleeping on the bed, she figured, he must have fallen asleep...and decided to come out...

Madhu was covered in a big towel...her hair completely wet...
she stepped out slowly so she doesnt wake up RK...she walked towards the dresser where she had kept her t-shirt...

As she was walking, RK opened his eyes as he was only pretending to sleep...
RK turned to face her still lying down...

His eyes observing her from top to bottom...Her hair wet, her bare shoulders covered by the beautiful wet hair, her half body covered in towel close to the knees, and her bare feet from knees below...Her wet skin was making him hungry...the passion in his eyes were clearly visible...he just kept on admiring her, and wanting more of her...

Meanwhile, madhu was slowly walking towards the dresser...and she reached the dresser but, as soon as she reached, she noticed RK was awake, and starring at her...She noticed the passion in his eyes, she knew she was not safe like this in front of him...She lowered her eyes blushing...She grabbed the tshirt, and was about to run to the bathroom again, but, to her surprise, as soon as she turned, she banged into RK...

She stabilized herself, and was going to walk past RK, but RK came in front of her...she tried to go from the other side, he blocked her there also...She tried to go again from the other side, but, he blocked her again...
She understood that he was not going to let her go that easily...

She looked down, while RK kept on starring down at her...
Madhu: RK hato mujhe jane do, mujhe change karna hai
RK was just still starring at her... giving her no response
Madhu: RK please hato...madhu tries to leave...but RK grabs her hands...and pulls her toward him...
Madhu crashes into his chest bare chest...RK's both hands are on madhu's shoulders...

NOte: 18+ contents starting soon...so keep yourselves away if you are below 18

running down from her shoulders towards her hand...she tried to struggle to leave, but, his arms surround her waist, and bring her extremely close to him, their bodies touching each other...his eyes still set on her face, and madhu looking down, here and there, anywhere but, his face...

she tried to struggle to get out his warm gaze, very well aware of his intentions...
But he was not willing to let her go...He slowly brought his face close to her ear while she was struggling to get out of his clutches...

This made her stand still...giving up her struggle...
He brought his face in extreme close proximity to her ear, and inhaled the scent of her beautiful hair...That sent shivers down her spine...

He breathed heavily, and the warm air from his mouth blew on her face...he grasped her even tighter, which made her hug him...The hug by madhu made the beast in him come out...and he sucked her ear lobe giving her a love bite there...This made her moan...He slowly started to kiss from her ear down to her neck, his hands on her bare shoulders, rubbing her shoulders, claiming every part of it...With every kiss, madhu lost control of herself, and hugged him even tightly...This made him lose complete control over himself, and he pushed her to the cupboard doors, and lifted her hands up, holding both her hands with his one arm, and the other hand wrapped around her waist...She was also lost in his touch, and his passion...

Madhu dressed in a towel, and RK only in his trousers...while he pushed madhu to the cupboard door, he pushed his body against hers and wrapped his hands around her bringing her closer to his body...her hands still tied by his hand on the top...he moved to her other ear, and kissed her and sucked her ear lobe...

madhu moaned, which made him even more hungry...he started kissing her down the neck line passionately, while madhu lifted her one knee, and her foot was on the cupboard door, her whole body was crashing into his...his hand on her waist was rubbing her back, while his mouth trailed multiple kisses down her neck...

He grabbed her face with both his hands, leaving her hands free, and she closed her eyes which gave him permission to kiss her...He placed a soft kiss on her forehead, than both her eyes, than both her cheeks, and finally he started looking at those delicious lips...

Her wet hair were adding to his hunger, and he hugged her tight crashing his hard chest againt her soft upper body, and passionately kissed her lips...sucking her upper lip, and than her bottom lip, and than both lips...covering every part of her mouth...

This time to his surprise, she even replied with same passion...both in a tight hug, with their lips meeting and satisfying hunger for each other which had been present since ages...

they were so involved in each other, that madhu even forgot that she was dressed in a towel...Rk's hand made his way to the fold of the towel, which was holding it around Madhu...While kissing, his hands started going into her towel, trying to open it...this brought madhu to reality, and she pushed him away, and ran like hell to the bathroom...

She ran to the bathroom, and locked herself in contemplating what just had happened...RK stood there like a statue...

Next: to be continued...

HOpe you guys like, it please leave your comments...and lots of love...

Cheers

Edited by paagalbandar - 24 January 2013 at 1:37am

The following 112 member(s) liked the above post:

HoTSHeLL4govindagopalaswati2011neelab1mina1990AishaRocks12jenny8891shagoonRsaakkapa24703987sekiigirl101Umair001babita8925rut93sukritimishrashirasvirenmkd.70renuja_rgMonics316diatoms82soni_khan13rita88super_boynrthyaArjunKiAshluciaDazlingdivyaImperfect_Onepriyavishu18msleeMary1234sloppy-hopekainturakiranNian4lifenshahtalatisss333mydrashtipkanchanzelja89RAONE8turbulencebikeshsngh03meiejrishbalamanna43HappySoul-4vaAroraNvid6bhumi1492yogapremaksujisonia1096smilydearflowing_riverkesparilovermgbriaanky_1205bismazaman2000charlie1950Priya46Anjali_12kareena32pari_goyalVsoujanyaytanuja4ever4loveaan-rishAsyaloverSanthu.The.Kinganjali0111gurudrishtiarunsunita_gmKareena1994trishnawaliyaSimple-GirlkshubhangiClara20..Adeeba..--Janvie--Desire6MissSparkling..juhi..Monami_50udaymanyata07jeenia123saijahnaviSyed695Agrata23Saaraa.cool_sriashred12rupzloveushruthiRLaters.BabyPristineSoulmandy15adventure_gurl.Tanmaya.dreamyjenniceSHINYSHREYAEarlyYoungTimes-SmexyGhost-deepak148Al981My_VivJaanCroppedHorizon.Zara_92CurryMonstameenji22.MishtyLove.Eternal_Stud

--Janvie-- IF-Rockerz
--Janvie--
--Janvie--

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Awsome Update PB and Really hawttt too. Wink LOL
I am really glad to know you are fine now. Smile
Thanks alot for the pm. Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

paagalbandar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index