Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

FF-possessive RK, possession Madhu: part13 page 51 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 60

priyavishu18

priyavishu18

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Nice One Yaar... Waiting for  u r Next Update...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

paagalbandarSaiS

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF-possessive RK, possession Madhu: part13 page 51 (Page 5)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

richa13

Goldie

richa13

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Amazing !

paagalbandarSaiS

trishnawaliya

IF-Dazzler

trishnawaliya

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:04am | IP Logged
nice update...

paagalbandarSaiS

dreamyjennice

IF-Rockerz

dreamyjennice

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Superb...hehe haye...animal instincts...ufff

paagalbandarSaiS

aashshhs

Goldie

aashshhs

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Fantastic FF...really interesting. keep up the lovely work. looking forward to reading more of this story :) :) :)

paagalbandarSaiS

4ever4love

IF-Dazzler

4ever4love

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
I think i forgot to breathe.  I am serious.  That's how much i was lost in your story.

Good work.  pls cont and pm me again!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

paagalbandarlarimel22SaiS

namita25

IF-Sizzlerz

namita25

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
loved the update...
waiting for the next part...

paagalbandarSaiS

paagalbandar

Groupbie

paagalbandar

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Thanks those of you who have commented or liked my posts...silent readers please comment...it gives motivation...no cheating ok by silently reading lol

Recap:
RK drops madhu home and leaves before she can say anything.

Continued:

RK reaches his home, goes to freshen up, and goes to the shooting.
At the shooting, he gives a shot with the heroine which involves both of them getting stuck in an isolated place, and having romantic night...RK finishes his shot, but, instead of seeing the heroine in front him, he is seeing flashes of Madhu everywhere...

After the shot is completed, and director approves of it, RK goes back to his vanity van and sits there...Rather than following his daily routine of checking himself out in the mirror, he is unable to concentrate, and keeps thinking about Madhu, and his previous night...

He imagines Madhu in the mirror, and has smirk on his face...
He sees madhu smiling at him, and he says, tum idhar bhi aagayi??
Madhu's image: kyon RK tumhe mera idhar aana accha nahin laga? kaho toh mein chali jati hoon kisi aur ke pass
RK: in angry mode, says, don't you dare say that again to madhu's image..
madhu's image smiles, and RK tries to touch the reflexion but, she disappears...

RK in his thoughts say...tum pe sirf mera haq hai madhu, kisi aur ke pass jana toh dur, main tumpe kisi aur ki nazar ko bhi bardaast nahin kar saktaaa...

He snaps out his thoughts, and calls out Bituuji, Bittujiii...

Bituji: yes chief
RK: bituji pass ki junior artist chawl main ek ladki rehti hai Madhubala...pata karo woh kon hai, uske ghar mein kon hai, woh kya karti hai, kahaan jati hai, kisse milti hai...kab uthti hai, kab beththi hai...kya khati hai, kya piti hai...sab kooch bituji sab kooch...aapke pass sirf 24 ghante hai bituji...I want to know everything about her...
Bittuji: sab theek toh haina chief
RK: Bituji, no sawalll...now...faster you this, closer you are to your New car...

Bittuji: yes chief
bittuji leavesss

all this while RK has flashes of Madhu dripping wet in rain, smiling, dancing, repeating in his head...

Its 5pm now, and bituji returns to RK's home where RK is deep in thoughts in his own room...

Bittuji: Chief 
RK: (before even bittuji can say anything) Bittuji give me some good news, did you find out about her
Bittuji: chief, 
RK: bittuji fasttt, now
Bittuji: yes chief...
ladki ka naam Madhubala shamsher malik hai, baap ek stuntman hai, maa, aur behen ek junior artist...behen ko lead actress banne ka shokh hai...

RK: woh sab chodo, come to the point...Madhu ke bare main bolo
bittuji: chief madhu...
RK: kya madhu aapki friend hai???
bittuji: no chief
RK: toh sirf naam se kyon address kar rahe hain aap???
bittuji: sorry chief
RK: continue
bittuji: chief madhuji ek parlour mein kaam karti hai, aur unka film industry se koi lena dena hai...but chief ek aur baat hai...chief woh unki engagement hone wali hai with someone named Mukund Dixit...
RK grabs bittuji by the collar...kya bak rahe ho bittuji...
bittuji: sorry chief, i am just telling you what i found out...
RK lets go: Bittuji yeh engagement nahin hogi...
bittuji looks at RK in surprise...

RK: bittuji is waqt madhubala kahan milegi??
Bittuji: chief, according to our contacts, Madhubalaji apne hone wale fianc ke saath shadi aur engagement ki shopping karne mall main gayi hai...
RK: konsa mall bituji???
bittuji: ji jungle ke pass joh khoola haina aapke naamse RK Mall...
RK: excellent work bituji, here is your car keys, and throws the car keys at bituji...and leaves immediately from there

RK in the car driving at 140km/hr, comes to a halttt...at the RK Mall
RK call bituji, and asks him to ask his contact in which store she is...
Bittuji: sir woh third floor pe, bridal wear shop mein hai...
RK cuts the call and heads directly for the bridal shop...

He has covered his face and worn a cap so no one can identify him...
He looks for Madhu around the store...
While he is looking, he sees madhu's reflection in the mirror, and he hides and sees her observe herself in a wonderful bridal/engagement lehngaaa...she looks nothing less than a goddess...He observes her, and his hunger strikes again...Madhu is showing and taking opinion from Mukund her fianc...who gestures her that she looks wonderful...

RK on the other hand is highly irritated at this but  is mesmerized by the way she looks, and keeps starring at her for long time until she disappears from his sight...within few minutes his eyes finds her walking towards the changing rooms (common for both men and women)...

while walking to the change room, she drops something which gives RK time to sneak into the change room...

Madhu after picking up the things she dropped on the floor, walks into the changing room...ahm ahm, one where RK is hiding in...Its a bit dark in there, and considering the fact that mall is big, the shop is big, the changing rooms are pretty specious...

RK is hiding in one corner of the room which is deem light...
Madhu enters the change room and locks the door...and takes out her dupatta that she was wearing and throws it to where RK is hiding not knowing what she has done...

She tries to untie her dori in the back, but the lights go out...
She gets scared for a minute and starts to take god's name...
Madhu: is light ko bhi abhi jana tha, and tries to untie the dori in dark...
Meanwhile, all this is being observed by the RK hiding behind her...
Madhu is so lost in her world that she doesnt hear his heavy breathing, she doesnt feel his presence, nor does she realize that he is watching her change...

Madhu is in a bit of panic mode due to dark and yells out, koi hai please generator on karo...
and goes back to untying her dori..

All of a sudden she feels a set of hands touch her hands while untying her dori...
He holds both of her hands, and madhu gets startled...
she was about to scream kon hai??? kon hai???
but he from behind covers her mouth and makes himself visible to her in the mirror...

His body pressed very close against her from the back, and his one hand covering her mouth and now other hand holding her by her waist close to him...
he whispers, don't scream madhu...its me RK...
madhu tries to push him but, he is too strong...
he slowly turns her around to face him, and ties her both hands with his one hand behind her...and while using the other hand to pull her closer by the waist to him, and he pushes her to the mirror...

Madhu: RK tum idhar changing room main kya kar rahe ho???
RK: shhh...kooch mat bolo, sirf is lamhe ko mehsoos karo...mein aur tum, ek dusre ke saath, itne pass...
Madhu tries to push him away but, he presses her again with his body...

Their faces inches apart, their body in close proximity with each other...
Madhu: RK pls mujhe jane do, dekho bahar mera fiance khada hai...
upon hearing the word fianc, he get furious
RK: konsa fiance, kiska fiance, just choop, ek dam choop...ek aur lavz nahin...woh hota kon hai tumhe dekhne walaa...
Madhu: woh mera hone walaa pati hai...
RK: ssshhh...hum hai joh bhi hai tumhare, 
madhu: shutup RK, I lo...before madhu can finish her sentence
RK undid her dori from behind...she was flabbergasted to realize what he had done, as dori was only thing holding the blouse in its proper position...With the dori untied, her cleavage was exposed to the complete stranger in front her...And RK being RK, was completely enjoying every bit of her...she pushed him slightly and right away grabbed the duppata, and covered herself...

Madhu: yeh kya badtameezi hai...
RK: tumhe aur koi chaahe ye mujhe manzroor nahin, aur tum kisi aur ko chaho yeh mein hone nahin dungaaa

Madhu was shocked at his revelation...
Madhu: RK please jao yahaan se, koi dekh lega toh meri badnaami ho jayegi...
RK: ek shart pe mein yahaan se jaunga...
Madhu: kya???
RK: kal tumhe mujhse milne sham saat baje aana hoga...
Madhu: no never, meri bahot jaldi shadi hone wali hai...
RK: sochlo...agar mein abhi tumhare saath yahaan se bahar nikla, toh shadi waise bhi ruk jayegi...
Madhu: tum chahte kya ho?? pls RK
RK: bas ek date, fir nahin tang karung tumhe...
madhu: theek hai, but tumhe vada karna hoga tum fir mujhe tang nahin karoge...
RK: smirks, I promise (but madhu failed to realize that he had his fingers crossed behind him back while promising)
Madhu: ok I will come
RK: great, mera driver tumhe lene aajayega...ready rehna...aur haan mujhe tumhare us chachundar ki pasand bilkul acchi nahin lagi...I want you to wear this tomorrow, and he hands her a parcel from the chair...

He lets go off madhu, but before leaving he had to satisfy his thirst a bit...so, he grabs her again, and pulls her head up, and kisses her on her neck like a vampire sucking blood...and leaves a love mark there...

RK: yeh tumhe hamari aaj ki mulakaat ki yaad dilayegaaa...muaahhh
winks and leaves from there...

Next: Madhu goes on the date...RK and madhu on his private cruise :D 

People do leave me comments, I wanna know from all even silent readers...me need motivation...

cheers, and Happy Diwali :)

Edited by paagalbandar - 13 November 2012 at 8:05am

The following 97 member(s) liked the above post:

HoTSHeLL4pinklilliesjuhi1990mkd.70shanaa01shalini.shaliniSWAP10diehardfan2012vkhushboovjinanejenny8891sss333Rsaakkazelja89Umair001nshahtalatiishanitaswapnardypinkwhistlesvirenBella023paras99chamkili03guru09renuja_rglathaaulucianrthyalarimel22skdrosepriyankasweet21shona2010Angel.Khushikainturakiranday_lilypriyavishu18milhansmilydearkshubhangiCrazyPsycoGirlkishlay95mehaksanayaflowing_riverPristineSoulvishti.dvdprabha75sweetdearButifuleyes1mangaloreVsoujanyaSweet_Ashumcharlie1950bismazaman2000vid6anushka2112rock_ruviLuvArnavKhushilovermgaan-rishAaru4DVDbikeshsngh03karamjeetarorasurbhizariya123Simple-GirlAnjali_12ytanuja--Pooja--IrikaLovesKMHarunsunita_gmtrishnawaliyarsk169staroneserialsamrithaslove.piyalivijayarvigurudrishtimannu_minniemeettudannoMonami_50saijahnaviBlue_ScrubsshruthiRashred12dhakdhak22cool_sriSHINYSHREYA-SmexyGhost-Miss_uliuliadventure_gurlsuj01MischiefManagednamita25SaiS--Udhay--Sanna14

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.