Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

FF-possessive RK, possession Madhu: part13 page 51 (Page 11)

anjucool IF-Rockerz
anjucool
anjucool

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 5:53am | IP Logged
awesome part...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

paagalbandar

rocking-girl123 Groupbie
rocking-girl123
rocking-girl123

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 7:47am | IP Logged
it is sooo nice ;) plz plz pm me whn u update nxt prt :)

paagalbandar

Eternal_Stud IF-Stunnerz
Eternal_Stud
Eternal_Stud

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Luved it...continue soon.

paagalbandar

Al981 IF-Sizzlerz
Al981
Al981

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Wow !! Awesome Update ..
Loved it ...
U Stopped in An Intersting ..point plss Continue soon

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

paagalbandar.Tanmaya.

rock_ruvi Goldie
rock_ruvi
rock_ruvi

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
amazing update

paagalbandar

adventure_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
adventure_gurl
adventure_gurl

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
lovely update keep it up!

paagalbandar

anushka2112 Goldie
anushka2112
anushka2112

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Hey I like all parts read all in one go. ...I love possessive RK ...
pls pm me for next updates ...
Continue soon

paagalbandar

paagalbandar Senior Member
paagalbandar
paagalbandar

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 1:33am | IP Logged
hi guys, thanks for commenting on this FF.  i greatly appreciate it, ...

I just wanted to talk about some things first to protect us girls ok: 

Akshay kumar's saying is true: "Man are like dogs, you can't trust them."  Especially hamare desh ke ladke, who are all about fake promises, and nothing about responsibilities...they know how to play mind games quite well...

many types out of which 3 most important types of guys to be careful off:

there are once who want to make you feel inferior to have control of you... they will say I can get any better girl than you, but, i love you/...jaise koi aehsaan kar rahe ho humpe..REality main inko koi ladki ghaas nahin daal rahi hoti, yeh apna bhaav badhane ki koshish kar rahe hote hain...these types are called Superiority complex types

than there is ones...I don't have anything, a girl broke my heart...I am so sad, i am so depressed, I don't have anyone to talk to, I hate life, I don't have any friends...Try to gain your sympathy, and than once they got you, they will strike...these are the sympathy gaining typesss....

then there are once, who only want to gain one thing (ahm ahm you know what i mean)... they will praise you like anything...jaise sugar main khood ko dubo ke aaye honnn...aur agar woh bhi nahin chalega toh bolenge baby, I want to marry you lol lol lol ...These types are the opportunist types...

I have been observing many of my friends falling for  these tricks and crying about it later on..And it hurts me to see them like this...Girlsss, DO NOT fall for it, they will not marry you because, if they wanted to they would not bring that subject up to take advantage of you in first place...hamari generation main 90%are opportunists, may be 10% are genuine.. BE CAREFULLLAngry Life is not a hindi movie...

BEcareful girls, and use your brains and not your hearts...aise logo ko unhi ki games main harao...mind games main mat fasnaa, apni life ko kharab mat karna :D  Even if they marry you, their real nature, and real person in them will come out after marriage lol lol lol...Have observed many cases as such.AngryAngryAngry

Do leave your insight girls about the above topic :D

Anyways, lets go with the story... 

RK and Madhu are dancing...Hot passionate dance, and RK lifted her up, and as the song was progressing, he slowly started to bring her down from the lift...

Her hands were wrapped around his neck, and she was slightly lifted from the ground...
His face was very close to her face, and her eyes were looking at the ground...
He was starring at her face, her eyes, her lips (which were shivering)...he slowly brought her down in front him...

Now her feet were on the ground, but, he was still starring at her...
His both hands were circling her waist, and he was completely lost in her..admiring her...
His face started coming closer to her, and madhu realized what position they were in...
She couldn't bare the attention, so she tried to free herself from his grip, and tried to walk away...

He quickly grabbed her hand so she couldn't walk away...She was facing away from him with her hand held by him...and him starring passionately at her...

Madhu twisted and turned her wrist to free herself from him...But he was not willing to let her go...
he pulled her back right into his arms...his one hand was twisting her hand behind her and other hand was wrapped around her neck from the back...madhu was facing away from him...Madhu: Ouchhh
Rk went close to her ear, and whispered,
RK: tum kidhar jaa rahi ho?  jab tak mein naa chahun, tum kahiin nahin jaa sakti
madhu: RK please mujhe chodo, mujhe jane do...ghar par sab fikar kar rahe honge
RK; no darling, abhi raat ke 2 baje hain, sab so chooke honge aapke ghar mein
madhu thought, how does he know that everyone must have gone to sleep without me
RK: yehi soch rahi ho na ki mujhe kaise pata??  mein bata ta hoon...
RK ko joh pasand aajate hain, RK unki sab jankaari rakhta hai...dekhona idhar, sabkooch tumhari pasan ka hi toh hai...
Madhu looks around, and she realizes from flowers in the vase, to colours of the curtain are all according to her choice...Meanwhile, RK loosens his grip, as he sees her observing the surrounding...
Madhu: tum mera picha kar rahe the???
RK: darling, my jaan, isko pichaa nahin kehte...isse mahobbat kehte hain...junoon kehte hain...aashiqui kehte hain...
Madhu: bas RK, bahot ho gaya, ab mujhe jana hai...
RK; toh kisne roka hai, jao chali jao...
As madhu walks out  of  the door, and opens the door, she realizes that there are not inside a house or anything...But, they are in middle of no where, on a private cruise, in waters far away from the main city...

She is flabbergasted...Her mouth wide open, looking here and there to see if there was any piece of land visible around the boat...Meanwhile, RK was just following her from one end of the cruise to the other...He was observing her state, and smirking...She was near the front end of the boat, looking for any signs of anyone/anything around...

RK: door door tak koi nahin hai, sirf mein aur tum
Madhu: yeh kya badtameezi hai, is boat ko waapas le jao...abhi ke abhi
RK: sorry darlins thats not possible at the moment, as also the captain will not be arriving until the morning...
Madhu: iskaa matlab???? and she gulped in fear...fear of being all alone with him, fear of no escape, fear of what might happen next...
RK looking at her state smirked, crossed his both hands on his chest, and stood at the corner of door
RK: iska matlab idhar hum dono ke alavaa teesra koi nahin hai...sirf mein aur tum, akele, tanhaa...and he humbed...suhaana safar aur yeh mausam hasin, humhe dar hai hum kho naa jayen kahin...
Madhu: shutup RK, yeh sab kya hai...kal meri sagai hai Mukund ke saath...tum samajh te kyon nahin ho??
RK: (got angry at her mentioning the other guys' name) Mukund, Mukund, Mukund (and walked at a speed towards her)...grabbed her hand and twisted it to her back, and lifted her chin up, and said dubara tumhare aur mere bich koi aaya toh???
Madhu trying to free herself from his heavy grip...
Madhu: toh kya RK, toh kya RK???????woh mera hone walaa pati hai, uska nahin toh kiska naam lungi mein...
RK: grabbed her head, tilted it up...and brushed his lips against her very harshly...
this action of his, send shivers down Madhu's spine...
RK:  toh yeh?? yeh sirf demonstration tha, agar aage se uska naam tumhare hothon pe aaya toh bahot kooch isse zyada ho jayega...tumhare hothon pe sirf ek hi naam hona chahiye, samjhi...aur woh ek naam hai RK, Rishabh Kundraaa...RK, RK, and only RK...koi aur naam nahin
with that he lifted her up, and took her into the cabin/room...while she hit him, and tried to free herself swining her feet...but all in vain...
RK dropped her on the bed, and said
RK: tumhari sagai kal hai, lekin tum idhar se jaogi tabnaaa...tum tab tak yahaan se nahin jaogi, jab tak kal ka din nahin dhal jata...
Madhu: scared with her eyes wide open says  RK please aisa mat karo, please meri badnaami ho jayegi
RK: toh kya karun, tumhe khood se dur hote hue dekhoon?? no never...tum sirf meri ho, only mineee
Madhu: par meri bhi toh marzi honi chahiye, mein tumse pyaar nahin karti...
hearing this RK couldn't control...and walked to the bed where she was sitting...

Madhu tried to get off all of a sudden, and both fell hard on the bed...Madhu flat on her back, and RK on top of her...he pinned both of her hands above her, her eyes were wide open, and he leaned close to her mouth, and said toh pyaar karna sikh jaogi...mein sikha dungaa...

Saying that he leaned down to her face, his breath touching her face...her both hands above her head tied by his hand...his other hand on her waist...she looked away but, he took out his hand from her waist, and made her face her, and he placed a small kiss on her forehead...she struggled to get out his clutches...but it was off no use, he was too strong...with his fingers he traced the lining of her face, than he traced her pink lips...she closed her eyes, and without a second thought, he placed lips upon hers...His lips covering her petals like lips...slowly, and extremely carefully not hurting her...his hand still holding her hands above the head...his body in close proximity to hers...all this while madhu is grabbing on the bed sheet as to stop herself from responding to him...but he continued to kiss her face, her lips, her ear lobes, her eyes, her forehead all over...coming back to the lips, he touched them, he traced the linings of the lips, he felt the softness of her cheeks, and again started kissing her...

this lasted for an hour, and madhu by now was completely lost in his warmth...he went close to her ear, and whispered, you will learn to love me...and that is when madhu realized that she was also lost in his act...and she pushed him away...
RK: smirked, and said, see I am not such bad teacherrr

Precap: RK and Madhu on the cruise, what will happen next...will RK be able to break her engagement, or will Madhu get engaged after all...Stay tuned

Guys please leave your comments...i really enjoy them :)

The following 92 member(s) liked the above post:

HoTSHeLL4SShah786PoorvaArorashanaa01staraishvkhushboovhappyladyap1993manya99RsaakkaRknMadhusvirenBella023swapnardymkd.70lathaauminnie meSmiley1279nrthyalarimel22smilieyAngel.Khushimanjusha_92DazlingdivyaImperfect_Onepriyankasweet21priyavishu18kria_d3msleekainturakirantoofan_mailsloppy-hopeforeverromanticPujark3zelja89turbulencesss333manna43bikeshsngh03Aaru4DVDvid6flowing_river--Ritzz--rock_ruviLuvArnavKhushismilydearanushka2112prabha751mangalorecharlie1950Vsoujanyaytanujagurudrishtiamrithaslove.piyaliSweet_AshumtrishnawaliyaAsyaloverarunsunita_gmKareena1994rsk164ever4loveSanthu.The.KingkshubhangiSimple-Girldhakdhak22zariya123cool_sriarorasurbhi-CrazySobtian-..juhi..Monami_50saijahnavidannorupzloveumeettushruthiRashred12suj01PristineSoulBasilisknamita25.Tanmaya.CroppedHorizon.-SmexyGhost-EarlyYoungTimesSHINYSHREYAdeepak148..Razia..bhavnajaiswal.MishtyLove.--Udhay--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index