love.piyali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Woah... Amazing...luvd it..
PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ahh... PB.. you took so long to update.
Enjoyed it. Muh dikhai scene was amazing.. more than that I enjoyed the Rishbala scene. Waiting eagerly for the Swiss trip.

A req... Please update soon.
angel1302 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Gr8 FF! Love it, plz continue soon :)
rocking-girl123 thumbnail
awsum... pmme the nxt part/ :)
4ever4love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
excellent work as always!

i loved your idea of adding the traditional "meet the bride" and of course RK's style of it.  

Can't wait for the next chapter!
mehaksanaya thumbnail
its rocking plxxx update soon nd pm me
paagalbandar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 7
HI everyone me back with the update...leave lots of comments so I feel like writing again :D

Here it goes

The next day morning, madhu woke up...She sat on her bed, and was reflashing all the events that happened the previous evening...How RK got so close to her, how she lost control of herself...how she felt at that moment everything...soon with a noise, she snapped out of it, and went to get ready...

She took a long shower, and got ready in a beautiful yello sari (like kajol wears in suraj hua madham song)...She came out of her room, and went downstairs to see if anyone needed help in the kitchen...

As she stepped downstairs, she was surprised to see everyone at the table along with RK...She though, am I very late???  RK was busy eating, and sensing someone's presence, he looked towards the staircase where Madhu was standing...

He was mesmerized by how beautiful madhu looked in a simple yellow sari, her hair open and on one side...RK just couldn't take his yes off of her...

Radhaji saw madhu at the stair case, and got up to receive her...
Radhaji: are beta wahaan kyon khadi ho, please come and join us...
madhu noded her head, and went towards the table...

she was about to sit close to senior bhatia and Radhaji...but, RK while starring at her 
RK: udhar nahin biwi, tumhari jagah mere pass hai...meri bagal mein
madhu was shocked that he said that in front of all
radahji: smiling, haan beta tum RK ke pass betho...yeh tum dono ka ek saath pehla breakfast hai after marriage...hmmm
madhu just nodded her head towards radhaji, but was furious at RK, and went and sat at the right side of the table...

She started eating the breakfast but, she was feeling a constant discomfort because RK was just not moving his eyes from her...he eating the breakfast, but, his eyes were only set on her...

Everyone else finished the breakfast, and slowly left one by one...but RK just set there while Madhu was eating...

Madhu finished her breakfast, and was about to grab the water jug but, RK grabbed her hand while her hand was holding the jug...Madhu starred at him in anger...

But RK was just squeezing her hand while getting hold of the jug, and was just starring at her...

madhu pulled her hand from under his hand in anger, and was about to go to her room, but, RK got hold of her pallu...

As she was walking, she felt a pull on her pall...and she grabbed it with her hand...

She turned around to see that RK was holding her palu...
Madhu: yeh kya badtameezi hai RK? chodo mere pallu ko..
RK walked to where she was standing, in very close proximity to her
RK: warna kya karlogi biwi???
Madhu just starred at him in anger...

He let go off her palu, and whispered
RK: tumhe yaad haina aaj shaam ko hum switzerland ke liye nikal rahe hain???
Madhu: haan malum hai but, I am not coming
RK: ek minute biwi, what do you mean you are not coming??
madhu: I mean I will not be joining you...
RK is furious at the revelation..
RK: hum wahaan honeymoon manane nahin jaa rahe, shooting ke liye jaa rahe hain biwi...
madhu: meri director saab se baat ho chooki hai aur unhone kaha hai ki mein baadmein aa sakti hoon
RK: aahaaa...director saab...well biwi let me remind you that I am the main producer of this film...and mera decision yah hai ki...biwi tum chal rahi ho, aur yeh baat final hai...
madhu starred at him in anger
RK: ab tum decide karo ki tum apni marzi se chalogi, yaa fir mein uthake gadi mein airport tak le chalun???

Madhu was so angry, she marched angry to her room

RK: biwi tum kitna bhi try karlo, tum RK se kabhi peecha nahin chood paogi... RK smirked and went to his room...

Madhu frustratingly packed her bag, and got ready...

It was evening and both bid everyone adieu, and drove to the airport...It was absolutely quite during the travel...no words exchanged between the two...

They arrived at the airport, and RK checked both of them in...They both got settled on their seats, and it was time to takeoff...
Suddently, he heard jai ganpati bapa, jai ganpati bapa, chanting in the seat next to him...

RK turned to see, and was quite amused to see that the jungli billi who was sitting next to him was getting scarred again with the flying...Since it was take off time, the lights were dimmed...and the first class was fully empty, as RK had reserved all the seats to make their journey as soothing as possible...

RK saw madhu shivering in fear...and he decided to divert her attention...
RK: mujhe nahin pata tha ki bum ek bhigi billi ho
madhu: (gets angry and stares at him) shut up RK
RK: (giggles) itna hi dar lag raha hai, toh tum mujhe pakad sakti ho...
madhu: never in your wildest dreams
and madhu looks out the window, and panics even more...and start saying, oh my god, oh my god...
RK: calm down madhu, last time kooch hua the kya???
But madhu is too scared, and RK didn't know what to do...
soon RK turned, and grabbed both her hands in to his...and sealed her lips with his...madhu was shockeddd...he kissed her like he had done on the day of their boat date...

his lips on her lips...full of passion, hunger...all his hunger for madhu's lips for past so many days were coming out in this one kiss...Madhu forgot all about her fear of the takeoff...and was just focused completely on what was happening with her now...RK was so lost in the act of kissing, that he didn't even realize that flight had already taken off, and madhu was also lost in the moment...finally when the lights came on fully, madhu pushed him hard...RK just starred at her shocked face, and smirked and wiped his lips with lipstick marks with his handkerchief...

Madhu was shocked at what just happened and just looked at him in anger but, she had no where to escape so she just looked out the window...The rest of the journey, she spent looking outside, while RK spend starring at her...

Finally they arrived at Switzerland...and there was a car waiting outside for them to take them to their hotel...

They arrived at the hotel...and

to be continued...

Precap: only one room booked for both husband and wife...what will happen next?? stay tuned 

leave your comments friends...cheers :)
r hwy dude nyc update, loved the rishbala moments and i thought u gonna give full detail of honeymoon, i think u got my point lol. plz update soon a long updateEdited by deepak148 - 11 years ago
Zara_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome update :) cnt wait for the next one :DEdited by zara.92 - 11 years ago