FF-possessive RK, possession Madhu: part13 page 51

Posted: 11 years ago
HI guys its my first fan fiction as I am new, please leave your comments and your feedbacks...to see If i should continue...more comments mean quicker updates ;)

Character sketch is same as the show itself...so not gonna write much about it...

It was an evening time, everyone was curiously sitting in front of the TV.  Storm warnings were flashing on every news channel.  The reporters were warning everyone to remain indoors as heavy winds with heavy rains were expected very soon in the city.  The news was flashing, please keep all your doors, and windows closed, and avoid going outside at any cost.

It was now 8pm in the evening and everyone was worried as to what is happening.  All of a sudden Padmini realized that her daughter, her baby girl, Madhu has not returned from work.  Malik, Trishna, Roma all in shock, and now worried about the lovely, innocent madhu.

Padmini starts to cry, and everyone rush to pacify her.  

Malik: padmini ji shaant ho jaiye, Madhu abhi aati hi hogi
Roma: Are glycerine aajayegi, fikar not
Trishna: haan maa aap chinta mat kariye, madhu aati hi hogi...

Malik kya karein malik, meri beti...Malik: padminiji dekhiye hamari madhu samjdaar hai, ek kaam kijiye aap usko phone kijiye.

Padmini calls Madhu

Madhu: hello ma
Padmini: Madhu tu kahan hai, idhar fikar ke mare hamari jaan nikal rahi hai
Madhu: haan maa bas mein jaldi hi ghar aa jaungi, aap fikar mat karo, mein safe hoon, theek hoon...
Padmini: Beta abhi mat aana, abhi mausam bahot kharam ho raha hai...
Madhu: tum fikar mat karo maa...tum sab khana kha lena
Padmini: theek hai bete

Padmini tells everyone Madhu is fine, she is safe...everyone breaths a sigh of relief...

Scene shifts to where Madhu is...

Madhu had lied to Padmini to calm her down.  Madhu had left the work place but, the auto broke down in middle of nowhere, and she decided to walk home.  

It was very quite road with no one on the roads.  
Madhu: he babaji aaj yeh raaste pe koi dikhai kyon nahin de raha, nahi koi auto, nahi koi bus...babaji raksha karnaa
She starts walking quickly on the road so she can reach home faster.

Slowly it starts to rain, and it turns into heavy rains...Madhu was carrying an umbrella and she starts to walk with the umbrella towards her house.. But the winds were also accompanying the rain, and madhu was struggling to keep herself covered from the rain.

Dressed in a beautiful white anarkali suit, Madhu's backside becomes wet due to rain, and her struggle with the umbrella...At last the Umbrella flies away from Madhu's hand leaving her to be wet in the rains...

If it was anyone else, they would get frustrated.  But Madhu found enjoyment in this situation also...
Madhu: ok babaji, aap yehi chahte hona ki main bhig jaun, toh theek hai...aapko toh pata hai, how much I love rain.
Saying this she opens her arms and looks up at the sky allowing rain to fall on her face, than to her body...drenching her from top to bottom.  Sometimes she would look up and get wet, and other times she would dance as if doing a dance with her prince charming. 

Completely lost in her own world, Madhu didn't even realize that few meters down from her, sitting in a car, two pairs of eyes were observing her.  Looking at her from top to bottom forming an image of this beautiful lady in front...

Slowly, the owner of those eyes, decided to step out of his vehicle.  A tall, well built, handsome man dressed in a black suit was standing in front of a car watching this angelic beauty in front of him.  
Man: (in his thoughts), wow, what a beauty...is this a dream or a reality??? I have seen many hot babes, but who is sheee???

He slowly started to walk toward Madhu while madhu was still lost in her rain dance.  As he approached extremely close to madhu, she got startled, and nearly tripped on his foot.  He caught her with his hand on her waist, and his other hand holding her arm...

There was a long starring session as both of them couldn't stop wondering, as to who the other was.  Slowly, he lifted her to stand properly, still holding her hand.  Madhu didn't know what to say, and she started to walk away from him.  But he held her hand.

Man: where do you think where you are going?
Madhu: Excuse me...
Man:  Itni raat ko tumhe neend mein chalne ki bimari hai, ya dimaag use karna bandh kar diya hai???
Madhu: Excuse me mister, have you no manners...
Man:  Raat ko aadhi raat ko beech sadak pe akeli ghoomo tu, aur manners mujhme nahin hai??
Madhu: Tum ho kaun mujhse yeh sab kehne waale??
Man: ohhh, surprise, surprise...tum humhe nahin janti, RK the superstar RK ko nahin janti??
Madhu: haan nahin janti, kyon tum koi bhagvaan ho, joh mera janaa tumhe zaroori hai, and madhu starts to leave...
RK Pulls her by her hand, and she lands up on his chest.  Her face touching his chest, and his hands gripping her waist and her hand ever so tightly.

Madhu: yeh kya badtameezi hai Mr. RK...chodiy mujhe
RK: itni raat ko, aisi sumsaan sadak pe, ek akeli ladki, bilkul bhigi hui...kooch bhi ho sakta hai madam.  Soch lijiye...
Madhu: aap chinta mat kijiye hum chale jayenge.
RK; jaogi tab jab mein jaane dunga...yaa toh choop chaap gadi mein betho, yaa fir (winks)
Madhu:  Yaa fir kya mr. RK?
RK: starts coming closer to Madhu, closer, closer more closer...  Madhu is flabbergasted.
Madhu:  Yeh aap kya kar rahe hain???
RK without saying anything lifted her up like she is his property.
and placed her in his car...

After a while, he asked her...mera naam toh tumhe bata diya...ab agar thank you nahin toh kamse kam apna naam hi bat ado...

Madhu: (giving him a look says) Madhubala

RK: Madhubala, aahaa I like it...
so madhu, aap itni raat ko sumsaan sadak pe kya kar rahi thi??  
Madhu: aap driving pe dhyaan dijiye, don't try to be friendly with me...
RK: ooohhh...attitude haan...I like it...

All of a sudden the winds and rains started getting heavy...and it was very difficult to drive...
RK: oh no, it seems we will have to spend the night somewhere...we can't go home
madhu: excuse me??? spend the night???
RK: don't worry Madhu,
Madhu: Its madhubala
RK: (winked) ok madhubala, hum mere farm house, jo ki thodi si duri par hai, udhar jaa sakte hain
Madhu: I am sorry aap jaiye, I will walk home...
RK: paagal ho, yaa paagal hone ki acting kar rahi ho???
Madhu gave him a stern look
RK: (with a smirk on his face) do you not trust yourself, or you don't trust me???  
Before madhu can say anything, they were already at his farm house which was lesser distance than going into the storm...

Precap:  RK and Madhu, inside his farm house...what will happen next???

Part 2: page 3
part 3: page 5
part 4: page 9
part 5: page 11
part 6: page 16
part 7: page 20
part 8: page 24
part 9: page 28
part 10: page 33
part 11: page 38
part 12: page 42
part 13: page 51
please leave your comments guys...to motivate me :D

Edited by paagalbandar - 11 years ago
Continue soon n do pm
Me! :)
a nice start..continue soon..pm me 
WO m speechless so many talented writters in this forum

i love ur FF.

the tittle itself is very attractive.

i hope its a drak FF, i love dark FFs.

and what with babaje? i though madhu belaives in ganpati baPPa ??? is she punjabi like GEET?

anyways plz cont soon and PM me

esha
wow... nice start plz pm me... wase rate akeli hai... fit here...
Good Work... Continue Soon...
I want more.  I want more.  I want more.  ðŸ˜­

Pls pm me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ðŸ˜­
thank you everyone...I will surely pm you guys soon :)  Happy Diwali in Advance :)
Great work...😛.
plz pm me nxt update...