..Amrita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
plz continue fast i cant wait & do pm me
mariarauf48 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
NOTE
all those who wants a pm from me plzz add me to ur buddy list cz its get really tiring to pm u all one by one

THANK YOU
..Amrita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome story plz continue soon
mariarauf48 thumbnail
THANK YOU EVERY ONE FOR THE LOVELY FEEDBACK N WISHES 
THIS IS THE LAST PART OF THIS OS WILL TRY TO UPDATE MY SS ASAP THANK YOU EVERYONE

She saw a box beautifully wrapped as  soon as she opened it there was beautiful sleeveless gown in it with a message 

DEAR JEEVIKA 
i know u dont like to wear such clothes n you r not comfortable too but what can i do i was passing through the shop n saw this beautiful gown which will look even more beautiful on my wife than any princess cz u r the princess of my life .I dont want to force u to wear this dress but i tried my best to choose a comfortable gown .If u dont feel comfortable den plzz dont wear cz if u r  happy den i m 

SORRY JEEVIKA
YOURS VIREN 

Reading the letter tears came in jeevika eyes that how caring n loving her husband is . She felt that she is the most luckiest person in the universe n she thanked god for giving her a beauthiful gift which is her life her vien jiii

While on the other hand viren was really tensed as he felt that he shouldnt have put that gown . Finally jeevika came out of the washroon viren closed her eyes as he cant face jeevika but as soon as he opened his eyes he saw the beautiful girl in the world her wife n went close to her n hugged her 

viren:thank you jeevika but i know you did this for me i m sorry 

Jeevika while breaking the hug n put her fingeers on his lips saying :no need to say sorry n u know i love this gown i always loved these types of gown n i m very much comfortable 

Viren place a small kiss on jeevika cheecks n asked her to close her eyes . He took her to the mirror n put a baeutiful pendant on jeevika s neck whispering : compensation for satying away from on your first fast . He paces a kiss on her neck n ask her to open her eyes . As soon as jeevika opened her eyes she saw beautiful bendant of heart shaped inside which it was her n viren pin n written JV jeevika was really pleased with viren s this attempt n turns back n kisses his lips in response viren also kisses her passionately . 

After this viren picks her up in her arms n took her to the bed .Jeevika hairs were disturbing viren so he softly put them back n kisses her forhead den her eyes . Jeevika was enjoying his touch .Finally viren kissed her lips n broke after sumtime.At the end they both slept in each other arms hugging tightly with the intention of not leaving each other n saying 

I MISS YOU 

DO LEAVE UR COMMENTS 
little.angel56 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Vaaary nice, a good os, specially how you packed it with i miss you ğŸ˜Š
your a good writer, please continue with your ss's too!
loved it thanks for the pm😊
Nishtha.Relan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
very nice! love your updates and i really enjoy your reading your story! if you can please continue soon and i will wait for your next story,... continue soon ..., 
ashna1406 thumbnail
u r a very good writer..loved the words of viren...it was mindblowing
continue soon if u can n do pm me
and gud luck for ur exams :)
SJ6... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wooow loved it, get well soon.x