Khushi_Sarun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey i called star plus... a guy answer my call... he said that barun is leaving for d movie... n sp has not yet decided whether to end d show or to continue wd it...

i said that no one will watch without barun sobti as people watch for sarun n if barun will b not their than no sarun

so he said that yeah he knows and he too like barun as asr but nothing is confirmed yet just hope for d best

I dont understand why sp is telling different things to different people... Dont know whom to believe

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-happilyunknown thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for sharing. SP doesnt know what they they are doing..:/
mubashera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Just wait buddy!!!!

They are doing this to stall time!!!🥱

coronapsyche thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Dnt lose hope Yar..Keep on mailing tweeting SP.
angel_prachi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
they are changing words all time islye ke fans gussa na ho islye phir sab band kardengey yehi karte heyn like always fans ki to koi value ni hoti he this is not done we can sit nd just watch our barun leave..;(..:(..:((((
Ended thumbnail
the starplus response team have changed tactics. before they said nothings confirmed and now saying he's leaveing. it's because of the huge wave of callers today asking the same thing so they decided to end people calling by confirming it, but the truth is that star plus themselves said the the final decision is on 12th nov. Even Anil jha ( creative writer, exec and vice director of starplus) is overwhelmed by our comments. SO keep tweeting, facebooking and emailing!!! Call too, but say whatt you want!! don't ask questions! tell them how you feel!! it all gets recorded!

So ignore their answers and tell them IPKKND will flop without Barun and sanaaya. ARNAV and KHUSHI til the end!!!!!

xxx
Edited by -Zara- - 11 years ago
Forever19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
tell him barun has no movie offers for now,you know it..you can see him answering in a completely opposite way...they just want us to stop calling
LuvuKhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for sharing... i wont believe anyone...
wish Barun continues...