Khushi_Sarun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey i called star plus... a guy answer my call... he said that barun is leaving for d movie... n sp has not yet decided whether to end d show or to continue wd it...

i said that no one will watch without barun sobti as people watch for sarun n if barun will b not their than no sarun

so he said that yeah he knows and he too like barun as asr but nothing is confirmed yet just hope for d best

I dont understand why sp is telling different things to different people...Edited by love.khushi - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Forever19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
tell him barun has no movie offers for now,you know it..you can see him answering in a completely opposite way...they just want us to stop calling
anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks, they said similar to me as well except I called earlier and they didn't say it was undecided so maybe we are making a difference.

Keep calling and emailing and say that we don't want to watch without Barun as ASR so just end it with SaRun on a happy note x
Zalseeda thumbnail
The one who needs help Is sp themselves becoz they are confused too,they told me no barun is not leaving,he's just on a break.urgh want to bang my head
Cassiefinora thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am really feeling for the guys siiting in the office..they might be working overtime for the past couple of days..!!
Pyaaraarnav thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Zalseeda

The one who needs help Is sp themselves becoz they are confused too,they told me no barun is not leaving,he's just on a break.urgh want to bang my head

same here
Khushi_Sarun thumbnail

Yeah actually me too feeling d same
ESR8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
dont stop calling ! spam the hell out of them !! they r doing these to stop us frm caling !
Khushi_Sarun thumbnail
...Edited by love.khushi - 11 years ago
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Who's that idiot? Someone please give him a hard slap in the face! He keep saying the samething to everyone.