Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

If you love Sanaya, then continue ipk! (Page 2)

TwilightStar_JP IF-Dazzler
TwilightStar_JP
TwilightStar_JP

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Truely speaking my heart goes out to this girl! She carried the whole show on her shoulders during the kidnap track yet she doesnt get awards which she deserves!  now all this poor lad I feel she should also quit n instead of ArShi/ Sarun sum one else should come n that wil make SP /PH realise what they have lost coz at that tym we can all whole heartedly quit IPK :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mubashera

mubashera Goldie
mubashera
mubashera

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gurrx

Big smile i completely agree i love ipkknd cant quit almost two years of my life dedicated cant let go now 

EXACTLY!!Big smile WE started something and as loyal fans WE MUST finish it as well!!!

..Anita..

PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Seriously I can't stand Khushi rabba vey with another guy. Get the new person as Barun's  replacement for ASR, I will watch. Else better get the new guy as lead for Arnav - Khushi's daughter and I will definitely watch and support Sanaya. But the new lead for Khushi is a big no for me and sorry IPK will end for me and I am not going to watch it ever on TV.

mubashera

mubashera Goldie
mubashera
mubashera

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TwilightStar_JP

Truely speaking my heart goes out to this girl! She carried the whole show on her shoulders during the kidnap track yet she doesnt get awards which she deserves!  now all this poor lad I feel she should also quit n instead of ArShi/ Sarun sum one else should come n that wil make SP /PH realise what they have lost coz at that tym we can all whole heartedly quit IPK :)

AGREED!Clap I don't understand why she doesn't get credit!!! She is deserves all!!  but at this point i am only hoping for the best!!!Confused

..Anita..

mubashera Goldie
mubashera
mubashera

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by psarada

Seriously I can't stand Khushi rabba vey with another guy. Get the new person as Barun's  replacement for ASR, I will watch. Else better get the new guy as lead for Arnav - Khushi's daughter and I will definitely watch and support Sanaya. But the new lead for Khushi is a big no for me and sorry IPK will end for me and I am not going to watch it ever on TV.

I Know... i also feel the same!!! Cry  But i think we should except it and remeber that  this is not real but just a fictional soap!
PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mubashera

Originally posted by psarada

I Know... i also feel the same!!! Cry  But i think we should except it and remeber that  this is not real but just a fictional soap!

Yeah I understand but for me I choose to stop watching IPK and have a closure that Arnav and Khushi had a fairy tale life. Why should I torture myself seeing Khushi falling for another guy and rabba veys. I can't support sanaya in that sorry.
naadhira_khan Senior Member
naadhira_khan
naadhira_khan

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
agree

Why punish Sanaya? Unhappy If Barun wants to go let him go Cry at least Sanaya cares about us

LuvuKhushi IF-Sizzlerz
LuvuKhushi
LuvuKhushi

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
yes i love Sanaya allot...i will watch my princess but one condition...
they shouldn't bring any new person in Khushi's life or replacement for Barun...

mubashera

Go to top