If you love Sanaya, then continue ipk! - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by TwilightStar_JP

Truely speaking my heart goes out to this girl! She carried the whole show on her shoulders during the kidnap track yet she doesnt get awards which she deserves!  now all this poor lad I feel she should also quit n instead of ArShi/ Sarun sum one else should come n that wil make SP /PH realise what they have lost coz at that tym we can all whole heartedly quit IPK :)

AGREED!πŸ‘ I don't understand why she doesn't get credit!!! She is deserves all!!  but at this point i am only hoping for the best!!!πŸ˜•
Originally posted by psarada

Seriously I can't stand Khushi rabba vey with another guy. Get the new person as Barun's  replacement for ASR, I will watch. Else better get the new guy as lead for Arnav - Khushi's daughter and I will definitely watch and support Sanaya. But the new lead for Khushi is a big no for me and sorry IPK will end for me and I am not going to watch it ever on TV.

I Know... i also feel the same!!! 😭  But i think we should except it and remeber that  this is not real but just a fictional soap!
Originally posted by mubashera

I Know... i also feel the same!!! 😭  But i think we should except it and remeber that  this is not real but just a fictional soap!

Yeah I understand but for me I choose to stop watching IPK and have a closure that Arnav and Khushi had a fairy tale life. Why should I torture myself seeing Khushi falling for another guy and rabba veys. I can't support sanaya in that sorry.
agree

Why punish Sanaya? πŸ˜” If Barun wants to go let him go 😭 at least Sanaya cares about us

yes i love Sanaya allot...i will watch my princess but one condition...
they shouldn't bring any new person in Khushi's life or replacement for Barun...

Originally posted by psarada

Yeah I understand but for me I choose to stop watching IPK and have a closure that Arnav and Khushi had a fairy tale life. Why should I torture myself seeing Khushi falling for another guy and rabba veys. I can't support sanaya in that sorry.

yes agreed!! only if sp decides to end this show!! lets just hope for the best!!!😊