The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College
The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

DOTW | Girls feel insecure? (Page 3)

-Alia- IF-Rockerz
-Alia-
-Alia-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lightening_111

Alia - very nice topic. Girls feel insecure because they are physically weaker and also they will get a negative impact (many times long term  - for life) from society even if it is no fault of theirs in cases of rape or similar. The criminals go free due to corruption in police and judiciary. Until we make this a serious crime and hold girls who are victims truly innocent, love , cherish and treat them as normal members of the society - until we don't have prejudices and mind blocks in marrying girls who have been victims of rape  and respect them, we educate our boys about  moral values and responsibilities and severely punish those who do such crimes - this will not change. This is a reflection of the level of freedom and independence girls have in our society. Make girls financially independent, educate them, give them an opportunity to learn self defense - some of the things i can think of...

Thanks! Big smile 

I agree 100% with you  

rocksravya11 IF-Rockerz
rocksravya11
rocksravya11

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Firstly very nice topic...yes girls r insecure...even i feel sometimes scared 2 go out alone...my father always comes wid me.. bcoz i want him always..me n my cousin r studying in same schl..so we bth go 2gther...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Alia-

KriYaansh960 IF-Sizzlerz
KriYaansh960
KriYaansh960

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 4:51am | IP Logged
I too live in UAE Embarrassed  But I don't feel insecure Confused Intact my parents let me go alone 
I'm a 11th STD girl and I go out with my friends all the time Big smile
-Alia- IF-Rockerz
-Alia-
-Alia-

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rocksravya11

Firstly very nice topic...yes girls r insecure...even i feel sometimes scared 2 go out alone...my father always comes wid me.. bcoz i want him always..me n my cousin r studying in same schl..so we bth go 2gther...

Thats what, whatever we do and try we will never get the freedom which we should get! :/ 
-Alia- IF-Rockerz
-Alia-
-Alia-

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriyansh960

I too live in UAE Embarrassed  But I don't feel insecure Confused Intact my parents let me go alone 

Personal question, where in UAE? 

UAE some places are safe and some are not.. :/ 
subhakmhl Goldie
subhakmhl
subhakmhl

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 6:15am | IP Logged
truly said... it's point 2 think...
KriYaansh960 IF-Sizzlerz
KriYaansh960
KriYaansh960

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Alia-

Originally posted by kriyansh960

Personal question, where in UAE? 

UAE some places are safe and some are not.. :/ 

I live in Abu Dhabi and u ?? Embarrassed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index