Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by ..Babydoll..

Fear

Fear of what? 
Fear Of People, Someone might kidnap you or kill you, The thoughts that comes to your mind and the Fear that rises inside of you!
Alia - very nice topic. Girls feel insecure because they are physically weaker and also they will get a negative impact (many times long term  - for life) from society even if it is no fault of theirs in cases of rape or similar. The criminals go free due to corruption in police and judiciary. Until we make this a serious crime and hold girls who are victims truly innocent, love , cherish and treat them as normal members of the society - until we don't have prejudices and mind blocks in marrying girls who have been victims of rape  and respect them, we educate our boys about  moral values and responsibilities and severely punish those who do such crimes - this will not change. This is a reflection of the level of freedom and independence girls have in our society. Make girls financially independent, educate them, give them an opportunity to learn self defense - some of the things i can think of...
Originally posted by -Alia-

I was doing a projct and this topic popped into my mind!😆

Mumbai, um half of the Mumbai is good and half is bad, I see in crime patrol that most of the cases are from Mumbai.

I am nt saying that crime isnt there. Ofcourse there are some places like mumbra, dongri etc where crime rate is really high but the residential areas are mostly safe. Especially for girls. Compared to delhi etc mumbai is very safe for women :) . I have been living here for about 19 years now. I dont think any person i know feels insecure about going out at night and all   
Originally posted by Lightening_111

Alia - very nice topic. Girls feel insecure because they are physically weaker and also they will get a negative impact (many times long term  - for life) from society even if it is no fault of theirs in cases of rape or similar. The criminals go free due to corruption in police and judiciary. Until we make this a serious crime and hold girls who are victims truly innocent, love , cherish and treat them as normal members of the society - until we don't have prejudices and mind blocks in marrying girls who have been victims of rape  and respect them, we educate our boys about  moral values and responsibilities and severely punish those who do such crimes - this will not change. This is a reflection of the level of freedom and independence girls have in our society. Make girls financially independent, educate them, give them an opportunity to learn self defense - some of the things i can think of...

Thanks! ðŸ˜ƒ 

I agree 100% with you  

Firstly very nice topic...yes girls r insecure...even i feel sometimes scared 2 go out alone...my father always comes wid me.. bcoz i want him always..me n my cousin r studying in same schl..so we bth go 2gther...
I too live in UAE ðŸ˜³  But I don't feel insecure ðŸ˜• Intact my parents let me go alone 
I'm a 11th STD girl and I go out with my friends all the time ðŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by rocksravya11

Firstly very nice topic...yes girls r insecure...even i feel sometimes scared 2 go out alone...my father always comes wid me.. bcoz i want him always..me n my cousin r studying in same schl..so we bth go 2gther...

Thats what, whatever we do and try we will never get the freedom which we should get! :/ 
Originally posted by kriyansh960

I too live in UAE ðŸ˜³  But I don't feel insecure ðŸ˜• Intact my parents let me go alone 
I'm a 11th STD girl and I go out with my friends all the time ðŸ˜ƒ

Personal question, where in UAE? 

UAE some places are safe and some are not.. :/ 
truly said... it's point 2 think...