Views

Users

Frequent Posters

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘

I don't want to say anything more. 😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘

i will see if I can do the WU from memory rather than watch it and do. Sorry...it will just be one small para in length.
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: visrom

😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘

I don't want to say anything more. 😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘

i will see if I can do the WU from memory rather than watch it and do. Sorry...it will just be one small para in length.

It's okie... The content in the story is not more than a para anyways... πŸ˜†
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thats ok vis ... i wonder if any would like to watch it again.

The episode was stupid ... bas banaane ke khaatir bana diya .., there was nostory, nothing ...
It was a dumb attempt to make a mockery of his female fans ...
That hurt me ... yes it did ... but then yesterday i felt bad that even adi sir was involved in that ... but then i remembered everything nice about him .. and that ourshined everything ...
I thought i met the man and i know what a sweet person he is ... he will not be involced in this and that cheered me up. 😊

Overall the episode was stupid ... 1 hour of our life wasted .. Daya sir vanishing suddenly ... overall it is an episode i want to erase from my memory ...
Someone pkease hit me on the head like Abhijeetn...
tusu thumbnail
abhijeet sir ki flirting style har bar unhe khatarnak ladkiyon se bacha hi leti hainπŸ‘πŸΌ
d_c_b_a thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
How can they put kaloo pics in that wall?????????
-Twinkles- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It was yet another mind-blocking episode  

I hope they are done with this experiment once for all in CID - I just don't want to see it anytime again in the future... I have no patience left in me to take another blow... 

The story was short - but the "Deewani girl" bit was too dragging only to test the patience of the audience watching...😑😑😑 if anyone feels this episode is good enough to watch once atleast  , then I would credit it only to Adi Sir performance and tolerance ... πŸ‘

And lastly I felt Roshni (Sara Khan's) performance was better than Jyothi but the problem still continues with the writers who bring out such stuff for CID ... its high time that these new writer must be BANNED from writing anymore for CID --  

BTW its Pakhi Karthik - the Story writer and the Screenplay writer - Swati and Anand Gorodia are the Dialogue writers of this " DG " episode

Edited by -Twinkles- - 11 years ago
I was laughing throughout the episode πŸ€£ and i was 🀣 from the very beginning when i read the title of the caae 🀣
Loved Adi sir and sara khan's performances.πŸ˜†
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
WU over..enjoy. And let me forget this forever. 😡
iMini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: debasree04

Exactly...🀒
Kya unke fans aise pagal hein sab...what they want to show ???😑

disagree at this mockery bit.dont forget roshini was shown to be mentally unstable.
WingZero30 thumbnail
Mujhe Sara Khan se pyar ho giya hai β€οΈ