Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera
Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

more than anyone there (Page 2)

aru29 IF-Rockerz
aru29
aru29

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikki028

i agree with u..bt i guess this ws hw its meant to be...makin Ranvi more protective n caring abt Veera rite frm this such young age...Smile
Yeah I understand that but can't help wincing every time such abuses are hurled at a small li'l innocent child...
Thanks for sharing ur POV Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_Titli

aru29 IF-Rockerz
aru29
aru29

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by roshani45

Yes thats sad ! The baby girl didnt do anything wrong ! The poor child lost her momOuch ! Even i feel bad for her , but Rv is with her ! Smile
YuP Rv is our veera 's saviour...Smile

Edited by aru29 - 27 November 2012 at 1:13am
aru29 IF-Rockerz
aru29
aru29

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tami_

yup the baby is unlucky becoz she has nothing and tolerate all those circumstances and on other side she is so lucky becoz she has her unique mum his bro aka veer
Yeah our Rv is and shall always be there for her...Tongue
aru29 IF-Rockerz
aru29
aru29

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aysha1989

I agree... I feel for that little soul too... But I think it is meant to be that way so that RV starts to feel that he is the only one for her from the scratch and starts to get protective from the beginning...
Yeah understand that point but can't help feeling this way naa..Tongue I guess the baby has rubbed off her magic on us as well along with RVSmile
aru29 IF-Rockerz
aru29
aru29

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Yes the baby is the most innocent in all this but sadly will have to bear the worst of the consequences because the situation is such. Her mother died leaving her at the doorstep of the woman who's marriage she's shattered.

And Ratan too has had her world shattered and taken away from her...she is unable to cope with her own pain. Chaiji represents the prejudice that creeps into society...No one here is evil or wrong...they al have a valid reason for the way they feel.

Yes, it's an innocent baby and you would want that people would be able to rise above their own problems and pain and atleast take care of the baby...but they aren't able to...the Chaiji is too close to Ratan's pain to see anything else...the baby right now is a living reminder to both Ratan, Chaiji and probably the rest of the village of all that was taken away from them...soon Ratan will lose her own baby due to this trauma and that will just add to her hatred of Veera...

The tragedy is that Veera's mother has died and is not there to bear the brunt of this so sadly all of it is falling on Veera...it is tragic indeed that more than the people who committed the mistake, it is the RESULT of that mistake...a LIVING BREATHING result of that mistake that will sadly bear all the consequences...and these are the human fallacies they are showcasing in the show.
Yeah agree with ur Point totally ...veera is getting to bear the brunt of the mistakes committed by her parents in their absence ...and also the pain of the others is quite palpable ...it's a great showSmileThanks for sharing ur POV Smile

Edited by aru29 - 27 November 2012 at 1:22am
aru29 IF-Rockerz
aru29
aru29

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cathy_rene

for me this baby is immensely blessed with an anokhi maStar before ranvi's love all these allegations r nothingThumbs Down

May be ...today she doesn't understand any of this wat wen she grows up ,wouldn't it hurt her then ,even with all of Rv's love...though of course Rv shall always be her refuge and saviourTongue
Can't help feeling bad wen all this is said about an innocent baby...
aru29 IF-Rockerz
aru29
aru29

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -honeydew-

i agree wth you.. even I feel bad for the baby !!! THE FACT THAT she is abandoned by all that makes her even more special ! like chaiji said she is saare pind ki ma, I think she becomes saare pind ki bacchi !!! interesting if thats what happens na
CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it
Yeah thats an interesting and positive outlook if it happens in the show it'd be great to see it...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index