more than anyone there

aru29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

more than any1 there in the show i feel mostly for the baby girl...

)she's just born and her mother died of her illness...a new born baby left alone in the world wid almost no support at all...

) she's being called illegitimate,paap n all by villagers for no fault of hers...really feel this shud stop even in society...children are not illegitimate its the relationsship of the parents which is illegitimate...

)its heart wrenching to see her left crying,wailing on the cot and everybody trying to sort their issues,except for ranvi ofcourse but he too is a kid after all...

)shudnt chai ji or any 1 give one thought to the innocent child though that might eventually build ranvi and baby's relationship stronger...so it does get a benefit of doubt...

PS-this is in no way a criticising post...the show's great...its just wat i feel every time i see the baby not being given any consideration by the elders...😭

PLS feel free to share YOUR Point of Views...😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
i agree with u..bt i guess this ws hw its meant to be...makin Ranvi more protective n caring abt Veera rite frm this such young age...😊
-Rojaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yes thats sad ! The baby girl didnt do anything wrong ! The poor child lost her mom ! Even i feel bad for her , but Rv is with her ! πŸ˜Š
Tami_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yup the baby is unlucky becoz she has nothing and tolerate all those circumstances and on other side she is so lucky becoz she has her unique mum his bro aka veer
aysha1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
I agree... I feel for that little soul too... But I think it is meant to be that way so that RV starts to feel that he is the only one for her from the scratch and starts to get protective from the beginning...
AreYaar thumbnail
Yes the baby is the most innocent in all this but sadly will have to bear the worst of the consequences because the situation is such. Her mother died leaving her at the doorstep of the woman who's marriage she's shattered.

And Ratan too has had her world shattered and taken away from her...she is unable to cope with her own pain. Chaiji represents the prejudice that creeps into society...No one here is evil or wrong...they al have a valid reason for the way they feel.

Yes, it's an innocent baby and you would want that people would be able to rise above their own problems and pain and atleast take care of the baby...but they aren't able to...the Chaiji is too close to Ratan's pain to see anything else...the baby right now is a living reminder to both Ratan, Chaiji and probably the rest of the village of all that was taken away from them...soon Ratan will lose her own baby due to this trauma and that will just add to her hatred of Veera...

The tragedy is that Veera's mother has died and is not there to bear the brunt of this so sadly all of it is falling on Veera...it is tragic indeed that more than the people who committed the mistake, it is the RESULT of that mistake...a LIVING BREATHING result of that mistake that will sadly bear all the consequences...and these are the human fallacies they are showcasing in the show.
Lins_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
for me this baby is immensely blessed with an anokhi ma⭐️ before ranvi's love all these allegations r nothingπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
i agree wth you.. even I feel bad for the baby !!! THE FACT THAT she is abandoned by all that makes her even more special ! like chaiji said she is saare pind ki ma, I think she becomes saare pind ki bacchi !!! interesting if thats what happens na
CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it
aru29 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nikki028

i agree with u..bt i guess this ws hw its meant to be...makin Ranvi more protective n caring abt Veera rite frm this such young age...😊

Yeah I understand that but can't help wincing every time such abuses are hurled at a small li'l innocent child...
Thanks for sharing ur POV πŸ˜Š
aru29 thumbnail
Originally posted by: roshani45

Yes thats sad ! The baby girl didnt do anything wrong ! The poor child lost her mom ! Even i feel bad for her , but Rv is with her ! πŸ˜Š

YuP Rv is our veera 's saviour...😊
Thanks for sharing ur POV πŸ˜Š

Edited by aru29 - 11 years ago