India-Forums

Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera
Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

more than anyone there

aru29 IF-Rockerz
aru29
aru29

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged

more than any1 there in the show i feel mostly for the baby girl...

)she's just born and her mother died of her illness...a new born baby left alone in the world wid almost no support at all...

) she's being called illegitimate,paap n all by villagers for no fault of hers...really feel this shud stop even in society...children are not illegitimate its the relationsship of the parents which is illegitimate...

)its heart wrenching to see her left crying,wailing on the cot and everybody trying to sort their issues,except for ranvi ofcourse but he too is a kid after all...

)shudnt chai ji or any 1 give one thought to the innocent child though that might eventually build ranvi and baby's relationship stronger...so it does get a benefit of doubt...

PS-this is in no way a criticising post...the show's great...its just wat i feel every time i see the baby not being given any consideration by the elders...Cry

PLS feel free to share YOUR Point of Views...Smile

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

afreen13Tami_Lins_Loveaysha1989f.s.mNeha.K.-honeydew--Rojaa-KulfiBaiKunwaariDaayanNikki_Titli

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
i agree with u..bt i guess this ws hw its meant to be...makin Ranvi more protective n caring abt Veera rite frm this such young age...Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

afreen13aru29KulfiBai-Rojaa-

-Rojaa- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rojaa-
-Rojaa-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Yes thats sad ! The baby girl didnt do anything wrong ! The poor child lost her momOuch ! Even i feel bad for her , but Rv is with her ! Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aru29Nikki_Titli

Tami_ Senior Member
Tami_
Tami_

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
yup the baby is unlucky becoz she has nothing and tolerate all those circumstances and on other side she is so lucky becoz she has her unique mum his bro aka veer

aru29Nikki_Titli

aysha1989 Goldie
aysha1989
aysha1989

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 5:42am | IP Logged
I agree... I feel for that little soul too... But I think it is meant to be that way so that RV starts to feel that he is the only one for her from the scratch and starts to get protective from the beginning...

aru29Nikki_Titli

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
Yes the baby is the most innocent in all this but sadly will have to bear the worst of the consequences because the situation is such. Her mother died leaving her at the doorstep of the woman who's marriage she's shattered.

And Ratan too has had her world shattered and taken away from her...she is unable to cope with her own pain. Chaiji represents the prejudice that creeps into society...No one here is evil or wrong...they al have a valid reason for the way they feel.

Yes, it's an innocent baby and you would want that people would be able to rise above their own problems and pain and atleast take care of the baby...but they aren't able to...the Chaiji is too close to Ratan's pain to see anything else...the baby right now is a living reminder to both Ratan, Chaiji and probably the rest of the village of all that was taken away from them...soon Ratan will lose her own baby due to this trauma and that will just add to her hatred of Veera...

The tragedy is that Veera's mother has died and is not there to bear the brunt of this so sadly all of it is falling on Veera...it is tragic indeed that more than the people who committed the mistake, it is the RESULT of that mistake...a LIVING BREATHING result of that mistake that will sadly bear all the consequences...and these are the human fallacies they are showcasing in the show.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Lins_Lovearu29Nikki_Titli

Lins_Love Goldie
Lins_Love
Lins_Love

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:43am | IP Logged
for me this baby is immensely blessed with an anokhi maStar before ranvi's love all these allegations r nothingThumbs Down

aru29Nikki_Titli

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:54am | IP Logged
i agree wth you.. even I feel bad for the baby !!! THE FACT THAT she is abandoned by all that makes her even more special ! like chaiji said she is saare pind ki ma, I think she becomes saare pind ki bacchi !!! interesting if thats what happens na
CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it

aru29Nikki_Titli

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index