Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Tranquil-3 (invites only) (Page 74)

Chaituv IF-Rockerz
Chaituv
Chaituv

Joined: 04 January 2012
Posts: 7258

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nandu_2007

Originally posted by Chaituv

Originally posted by nandu_2007

Originally posted by Chaituv

Originally posted by nandu_2007

Where are you Confused
Sorry , sorry ..saanvi is hungry ..went to give her dinner.

What 'a the time there ?  Ru not sleepy ?

Will miss chatting with u both...
ok no pbm
Here time is 11 30

Am not sleepy yaar.
Don't know, feeling bad for barun .Ouch


Don't think so much Nandu .
He will take his break and then his movie promotion and then...
..he has contract with sp so may be they will come up with a new show.

Nandika so gayi Kya?

ya 
She slept.
She has to get up,around 5 45 .

If unr busy you go Chaitu
Will talk u later 
What she wakes up at 5:45 in the morning ?
Why ..what time is her school ?

 No I'm having my dinner and typing..will reply Li'l late.
If u r feeling sleepy let me know..we can chat tommorow.

nandu_2007 IF-Dazzler
nandu_2007
nandu_2007

Joined: 08 March 2012
Posts: 3358

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chaituv

Originally posted by nandu_2007

Originally posted by Chaituv

Originally posted by nandu_2007

Originally posted by Chaituv

Originally posted by nandu_2007

Where are you Confused
Sorry , sorry ..saanvi is hungry ..went to give her dinner.

What 'a the time there ?  Ru not sleepy ?

Will miss chatting with u both...
ok no pbm
Here time is 11 30

Am not sleepy yaar.
Don't know, feeling bad for barun .Ouch


Don't think so much Nandu .
He will take his break and then his movie promotion and then...
..he has contract with sp so may be they will come up with a new show.

Nandika so gayi Kya?

ya 
She slept.
She has to get up,around 5 45 .

If unr busy you go Chaitu
Will talk u later 
What she wakes up at 5:45 in the morning ?
Why ..what time is her school ?

 No I'm having my dinner and typing..will reply Li'l late.
If u r feeling sleepy let me know..we can chat tommorow.
school time is 7 30 to 12 30.
Bus will come around 6 20. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chaituv

Chaituv IF-Rockerz
Chaituv
Chaituv

Joined: 04 January 2012
Posts: 7258

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Oh..poor kid has to wake up at 5:45 Confused
Even now I cry to wake up in the early morningLOL

You give her lunch too Kya..itni early morning?
Chaituv IF-Rockerz
Chaituv
Chaituv

Joined: 04 January 2012
Posts: 7258

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Nandu , there u won't face any racism and all ?
I mean they all weeper burkas na..and there is no rule for non locals to wear them na?
Heard that Dubai is diff frm other European countries and restrictions are very less.
nandu_2007 IF-Dazzler
nandu_2007
nandu_2007

Joined: 08 March 2012
Posts: 3358

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chaituv

Oh..poor kid has to wake up at 5:45 Confused
Even now I cry to wake up in the early morningLOL

You give her lunch too Kya..itni early morning?
nA 
Only snacks.
She will come back by 1.15 


The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chaituv

nandu_2007 IF-Dazzler
nandu_2007
nandu_2007

Joined: 08 March 2012
Posts: 3358

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chaituv

Nandu , there u won't face any racism and all ?
I mean they all weeper burkas na..and there is no rule for non locals to wear them na?
Heard that Dubai is diff frm other European countries and restrictions are very less.
 no
Chaitu
She's in Delhi private school.
So no pbm.
For Arabs thy have separate school .

Dubai is very different from other Arab countries 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chaituv

Chaituv IF-Rockerz
Chaituv
Chaituv

Joined: 04 January 2012
Posts: 7258

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nandu_2007

Originally posted by Chaituv

Oh..poor kid has to wake up at 5:45 Confused
Even now I cry to wake up in the early morningLOL

You give her lunch too Kya..itni early morning?
nA 
Only snacks.
She will come back by 1.15 



So it's an international school ?
How r the studies in Arab countries , also heard that Arab is compulsory ,is it true?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nandu_2007

nandu_2007 IF-Dazzler
nandu_2007
nandu_2007

Joined: 08 March 2012
Posts: 3358

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chaituv

Originally posted by nandu_2007

Originally posted by Chaituv

Oh..poor kid has to wake up at 5:45 Confused
Even now I cry to wake up in the early morningLOL

You give her lunch too Kya..itni early morning?
nA 
Only snacks.
She will come back by 1.15 



So it's an international school ?
How r the studies in Arab countries , also heard that Arab is compulsory ,is it true?
Arabic is compulsory from grade 1 

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
samgeethamaral CC Part 9 [ Invites only ] Only "

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: thambu   Replies: 1199   Views: 80741

thambu 1199 80741 05 July 2017 at 3:17am by thambu
IBL CC #18 (Invites Only) Feeling 'Sanskari' :P

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37

Author: -Alohomora-   Replies: 293   Views: 37702

-Alohomora- 293 37702 03 January 2014 at 11:43pm by -Alohomora-
Amicable Gleam Thread#3 Invites Only..

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -Sangs-   Replies: 1199   Views: 41808

-Sangs- 1199 41808 09 February 2013 at 1:52pm by -lazybee-
| Incognito Critics 104 | Invites Only |

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 87 88

Author: Ishan.   Replies: 696   Views: 52915

Ishan. 696 52915 28 December 2012 at 2:23pm by wanker
<3 Krazzy 4 CC#4<3 *Invites Only*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 69 70

Author: aish_punk   Replies: 555   Views: 20951

aish_punk 555 20951 28 November 2012 at 8:12am by somergasm.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index