Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Tranquil-3 (invites only) (Page 67)

nandu_2007 IF-Dazzler
nandu_2007
nandu_2007

Joined: 08 March 2012
Posts: 3358

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chaituv

Originally posted by nandu_2007

Originally posted by Chaituv

Originally posted by nandu_2007

Originally posted by Chaituv

Originally posted by nandu_2007

Hello
Wats happening ?

New spoiler 
LOLLOL
U want spoilers or insider news?Wink

Show is ending and did u chk LM's interview link I left on last page?
He says they r all ready to work in a new show together...after a longish break .LOL
insider news wats latest Wink

LM interview where?
I didn't saw 


I' m not talking abt that info Wink
Insider news that Barun wants his phangurls help LOLTongue

LM's interview ,posted it in the last page chk it.
oh I thought LOL anyways 

Phangirls are helping barun LOL, now channel also helping LOL
How exactly is channel helping ?LOL
Like how fan girls did to damage his image ?Wink
channel helping by putting his name to clean their reputation.
But logically how can a show close down, if an actor want to work for movies .LOL


Chaituv IF-Rockerz
Chaituv
Chaituv

Joined: 04 January 2012
Posts: 7258

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nandu_2007

Originally posted by Chaituv

Originally posted by nandu_2007

Originally posted by Chaituv

Originally posted by nandu_2007

Originally posted by Chaituv

Originally posted by nandu_2007

Hello
Wats happening ?

New spoiler 
LOLLOL
U want spoilers or insider news?Wink

Show is ending and did u chk LM's interview link I left on last page?
He says they r all ready to work in a new show together...after a longish break .LOL
insider news wats latest Wink

LM interview where?
I didn't saw 


I' m not talking abt that info Wink
Insider news that Barun wants his phangurls help LOLTongue

LM's interview ,posted it in the last page chk it.
oh I thought LOL anyways 

Phangirls are helping barun LOL, now channel also helping LOL
How exactly is channel helping ?LOL
Like how fan girls did to damage his image ?Wink
channel helping by putting his name to clean their reputation.
But logically how can a show close down, if an actor want to work for movies .LOL



Because the phans are pressurising them na..isliye or else they would have continued the show with viraf as Asr .
Chaituv IF-Rockerz
Chaituv
Chaituv

Joined: 04 January 2012
Posts: 7258

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nandu_2007

Originally posted by Chaituv

Originally posted by nandu_2007

Originally posted by Chaituv

Nandu , do u think that news is true?Wink
. Which news ?

That news lwhich u were asking in ur precious post Wink
Chipkoo newsWink
naa re 
I don't think .
Only my skd LOL

But why  many thinking the same ?LOL
More after he said they live in same building Wink


nandu_2007 IF-Dazzler
nandu_2007
nandu_2007

Joined: 08 March 2012
Posts: 3358

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chaituv

Originally posted by nandu_2007

Originally posted by Chaituv

Originally posted by nandu_2007

Originally posted by Chaituv

Originally posted by nandu_2007

Originally posted by Chaituv

Originally posted by nandu_2007

Hello
Wats happening ?

New spoiler 
LOLLOL
U want spoilers or insider news?Wink

Show is ending and did u chk LM's interview link I left on last page?
He says they r all ready to work in a new show together...after a longish break .LOL
insider news wats latest Wink

LM interview where?
I didn't saw 


I' m not talking abt that info Wink
Insider news that Barun wants his phangurls help LOLTongue

LM's interview ,posted it in the last page chk it.
oh I thought LOL anyways 

Phangirls are helping barun LOL, now channel also helping LOL
How exactly is channel helping ?LOL
Like how fan girls did to damage his image ?Wink
channel helping by putting his name to clean their reputation.
But logically how can a show close down, if an actor want to work for movies .LOL



Because the phans are pressurising them na..isliye or else they would have continued the show with viraf as Asr .
 that's the pbm Chaitu 
Tussle between ph and sp 
So p showed their color 
Chaituv IF-Rockerz
Chaituv
Chaituv

Joined: 04 January 2012
Posts: 7258

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Whatever , when he is fine with that disclaimer why on earth these gals are hell bent on making SP wrong...whatever , now the show is ending ...what ever the reason is and who ever is responsible..the show has TO end abruptly .. 
nandu_2007 IF-Dazzler
nandu_2007
nandu_2007

Joined: 08 March 2012
Posts: 3358

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chaituv

Originally posted by nandu_2007

Originally posted by Chaituv

Originally posted by nandu_2007

Originally posted by Chaituv

Nandu , do u think that news is true?Wink
. Which news ?

That news lwhich u were asking in ur precious post Wink
Chipkoo newsWink
naa re 
I don't think .
Only my skd LOL

But why  many thinking the same ?LOL
More after he said they live in same building Wink


such mein Kuch news mila Wink
Tells tells 
nandu_2007 IF-Dazzler
nandu_2007
nandu_2007

Joined: 08 March 2012
Posts: 3358

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chaituv

Whatever , when he is fine with that disclaimer why on earth these gals are hell bent on making SP wrong...whatever , now the show is ending ...what ever the reason is and who ever is responsible..the show has TO end abruptly .. 
true

Have no mood to watch 
Don't know Priya was telling some pbm
She's dragging the matter to court.
She's lawyer no 

Chaituv IF-Rockerz
Chaituv
Chaituv

Joined: 04 January 2012
Posts: 7258

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nandu_2007

Originally posted by Chaituv

Whatever , when he is fine with that disclaimer why on earth these gals are hell bent on making SP wrong...whatever , now the show is ending ...what ever the reason is and who ever is responsible..the show has TO end abruptly .. 
true

Have no mood to watch 
Don't know Priya was telling some pbm
She's dragging the matter to court.
She's lawyer no 

What ?
Why is she so bothered abt him? When he himself is fine..did he ask her to do all this ?Shocked

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
samgeethamaral CC Part 9 [ Invites only ] Only "

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: thambu   Replies: 1187   Views: 97350

thambu 1187 97350 05 July 2017 at 3:17am by thambu
IBL CC #18 (Invites Only) Feeling 'Sanskari' :P

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36

Author: -Ravenclaw-   Replies: 284   Views: 40407

-Ravenclaw- 284 40407 03 January 2014 at 11:43pm by -Ravenclaw-
Amicable Gleam Thread#3 Invites Only..

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 131 132

Author: -Sangs-   Replies: 1052   Views: 44377

-Sangs- 1052 44377 09 February 2013 at 1:52pm by -lazybee-
| Incognito Critics 104 | Invites Only |

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 83 84

Author: Ishan.   Replies: 664   Views: 57280

Ishan. 664 57280 28 December 2012 at 2:23pm by wanker
<3 Krazzy 4 CC#4<3 *Invites Only*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 67 68

Author: aish_punk   Replies: 537   Views: 23178

aish_punk 537 23178 28 November 2012 at 8:12am by somergasm.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index