Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Tranquil-3 (invites only) (Page 109)

Chaituv IF-Rockerz
Chaituv
Chaituv

Joined: 04 January 2012
Posts: 7258

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Vidya,
Adda ppl has started a new CC..if u want to join will send the linkEmbarrassed

nandu_2007 IF-Dazzler
nandu_2007
nandu_2007

Joined: 08 March 2012
Posts: 3358

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chaituv

Originally posted by nandu_2007

Originally posted by Chaituv

Do they give discounts in Gold shops too Shocked
Read few reviews frm net and everyone suggesting for bargaining? Even In gold shops?Shocked
Will there be diff in the making charges and all ,Vidya ?

Hmm... feeling very  new to say Vidya Embarrassed
I have to get used to it.
bargain if you can no pbm.
But for gold they will take making charge . Compared to India it's slightly high.
But it's ok Chaitu.

I will suggest you to buy gold from here.
Lat year I bought one bangle for my sis law.
Around 40 gm.
Yeah..will buy it frm there only.
Will have all latest models na.
Making charges are high there? Heard it's less there? Vaise nahi hai Kya?
Ok ..anyway it's ok..as far as I get latest models that's fine.

So I can bargain in gold shops too?Shocked In joyalukas and malbar gold either?
here you will get lot of collection Chaitu.
In gold shops you can't dear LOL. Not like bargains.if thy know you or you are a regular customer they will reduce price. Thy will give you with a good rate.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chaituv

nandu_2007 IF-Dazzler
nandu_2007
nandu_2007

Joined: 08 March 2012
Posts: 3358

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chaituv

Vidya,
Adda ppl has started a new CC..if u want to join will send the linkEmbarrassed
no Thanku LOLLOL
Chaituv IF-Rockerz
Chaituv
Chaituv

Joined: 04 January 2012
Posts: 7258

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nandu_2007

Originally posted by Chaituv

Originally posted by nandu_2007

Originally posted by Chaituv

Do they give discounts in Gold shops too Shocked
Read few reviews frm net and everyone suggesting for bargaining? Even In gold shops?Shocked
Will there be diff in the making charges and all ,Vidya ?

Hmm... feeling very  new to say Vidya Embarrassed
I have to get used to it.
bargain if you can no pbm.
But for gold they will take making charge . Compared to India it's slightly high.
But it's ok Chaitu.

I will suggest you to buy gold from here.
Lat year I bought one bangle for my sis law.
Around 40 gm.
Yeah..will buy it frm there only.
Will have all latest models na.
Making charges are high there? Heard it's less there? Vaise nahi hai Kya?
Ok ..anyway it's ok..as far as I get latest models that's fine.

So I can bargain in gold shops too?Shocked In joyalukas and malbar gold either?
here you will get lot of collection Chaitu.
In gold shops you can't dear LOL. Not like bargains.if thy know you or you are a regular customer they will reduce price. Thy will give you with a good rate.
ROFL
Acha..Patha chala ki mein vaha jake bargain Karne lagi..Aur vo log mujhe pagalpan ki tarah dekhne lagega LOL
   I will. Say I'm a regular costumer .LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nandu_2007

Chaituv IF-Rockerz
Chaituv
Chaituv

Joined: 04 January 2012
Posts: 7258

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nandu_2007

Originally posted by Chaituv

Vidya,
Adda ppl has started a new CC..if u want to join will send the linkEmbarrassed
no Thanku LOLLOL
ROFLROFL
 
I knew it already ..but just asked for the sake of askingLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nandu_2007

Chaituv IF-Rockerz
Chaituv
Chaituv

Joined: 04 January 2012
Posts: 7258

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Cosmetics .lka Kya Hal hai ?LOL
U get good brands there? Or not worth buying?
If not ..I will but frm here itself ..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nandu_2007

nandu_2007 IF-Dazzler
nandu_2007
nandu_2007

Joined: 08 March 2012
Posts: 3358

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chaituv

Cosmetics .lka Kya Hal hai ?LOL
U get good brands there? Or not worth buying?
If not ..I will but frm here itself ..
cosmetics I think it's good to buy frm there Chaitu,
Here we buy European brands LOL LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chaituv

Chaituv IF-Rockerz
Chaituv
Chaituv

Joined: 04 January 2012
Posts: 7258

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nandu_2007

Originally posted by Chaituv

Cosmetics .lka Kya Hal hai ?LOL
U get good brands there? Or not worth buying?
If not ..I will but frm here itself ..
cosmetics I think it's good to buy frm there Chaitu,
Here we buy European brands LOL LOL
Ok..then I won't take any risk on those products.LOL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
samgeethamaral CC Part 9 [ Invites only ] Only "

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: thambu   Replies: 1199   Views: 80642

thambu 1199 80642 05 July 2017 at 3:17am by thambu
IBL CC #18 (Invites Only) Feeling 'Sanskari' :P

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37

Author: -Alohomora-   Replies: 293   Views: 37627

-Alohomora- 293 37627 03 January 2014 at 11:43pm by -Alohomora-
Amicable Gleam Thread#3 Invites Only..

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -Sangs-   Replies: 1199   Views: 41723

-Sangs- 1199 41723 09 February 2013 at 1:52pm by -lazybee-
| Incognito Critics 104 | Invites Only |

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 87 88

Author: Ishan.   Replies: 696   Views: 52634

Ishan. 696 52634 28 December 2012 at 2:23pm by wanker
<3 Krazzy 4 CC#4<3 *Invites Only*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 69 70

Author: aish_punk   Replies: 555   Views: 20845

aish_punk 555 20845 28 November 2012 at 8:12am by somergasm.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index