Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starsshinex thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
I just hope that no one will get out of the show because of ego..
EHMMBH needs both of them!

Roses-khushi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i am fan of Virman 
sanjana_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: niCeline

I just hope that no one will get out of the show because of ego..
EHMMBH needs both of them!

agreed preetha...we r not supposed to interfere in any one's personal life:))
-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Bad to hear about this about the 2 K's... we need both of them badly as both have so much value for the show.. the show has already gone down with its tracks . we  hope that things  get better between them otherwise it will be bad for the viewers . karan should not feel sidelined as he is the backbone of the show
befair thumbnail
yeah...the show have already lost its true essence after the blad track...when fans complained during the climax of cancer track...sid sir himself told us to ask the channel as hez not in creative team...now v know the real story...i remenber how v used to tease virat for doing nothing other than holding manus glucose bottle...even virman marriage was totally spoiled...now v know the cheap politics is ruining the showEdited by befair - 11 years ago
kitty25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanjana_cool

agreed preetha...we r not supposed to interfere in any one's personal life:))

we are not talking about their personal life...
abhiKT thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kitty25

Yes actors ego will spoils the serial in the long run you know...now i was reading Karan and Kushal doesn't talk to each other...๐Ÿ˜ฒ why why why? we all thought that they are  almost like real life bros now what happened? the article said that karan thinks he was sidelined and was feeling like an extra...๐Ÿ˜ฒ oh Karan we all love you both equally please don't spoil it... the serial is going well and we all know that when script writer start to listen actor's complain always the serial will go down the hill because of change in an original script it happen in other serials so don't worry you will get your space as well...

Karan was not quoted saying that, it was d news of d paper itself..pl refarn from saying it unless karan himself comes n speak about it...

what Karan has said n what not cant be confirmed , so better not to iscuss about it..or we should start discussing each n every article here๐Ÿ˜Š
rasp_berry thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yes u r right, i m complitely agree with u...
Virmanroxx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hope their egos wont affect the serial.
We all love both of dem