Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

My hearts bleeding .. (Page 6)

Nimie207 Goldie
Nimie207
Nimie207

Joined: 05 December 2011
Posts: 2039

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Same here...broke down in the bathroom...since heard this news am in state of dilemma...friends r asking me y am like this...not calling to home...just sitting thinking... my heart has not left hope...it is waiting for a miracle...kya ar diya IPKKND ne mere life ke saath??? aakhir IPKKND tho hi meri life hain...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

* Unnati *

Alyaa_27 IF-Rockerz
Alyaa_27
Alyaa_27

Joined: 01 November 2010
Posts: 6292

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
we all r in d sme state
jst imagine all of us in a group hug n crying our heart out
big hugs to u

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

* Unnati *

* Unnati * IF-Sizzlerz
* Unnati *
* Unnati *

Joined: 28 June 2008
Posts: 12513

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Barun.Obsessed

If some one reads this post, they will prolly think, "why are fans reacting so dramatic? " but when I read this I couldn't have agreed more! I am going thru the exact thing! I sometimes break down among my family but when they actually notice I change into something depressing; movie or a song cuz I can say I am crying for that. But nobody would know the exact reason! Even the thought of BS leaving still chokes me. My mom was telling, "he doesn't even know you and idk what's wrong with you! It's pathetic how you are crying for a show!" That's when I began hiding my tears and blamed it on other stuff! It's embarrassing cuz they don't understand because for then it's 'just a damn show'

I am trying to put myself in the "I don't care mode" because this is really taking the toll on me. My time spending in the forum has significantly reduced. Past few days I have tried not to crave for 8:00 pm IPKKND or even watching it online! Idk I am trying to distance myself from this whole Barun-SP-Gul fiasco cuz I feel like its not gonna be worth it! Idk I have been very depressed past few days! Idk whom to believe and whom not to! I still can't believe I got so much attached to a show and BS; who honestly have no idea I exist!!

Originally posted by Nimie207

Same here...broke down in the bathroom...since heard this news am in state of dilemma...friends r asking me y am like this...not calling to home...just sitting thinking... my heart has not left hope...it is waiting for a miracle...kya ar diya IPKKND ne mere life ke saath??? aakhir IPKKND tho hi meri life hain...

 

Cry it out ..  because the weight of shoving something inside of you is gonna be the just worst thing ever. If it it hurts just cry your heart out..maybe in the washroom , or some place alone..take a small walk, let the breeze hit you, spend some time ...let's face it ..cry it out , take a deep breath & you'll be fine ..Hug  the burdens gone ..the burden of denying something..


Edited by * Unnati * - 10 November 2012 at 10:34pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Badtameeez

-chamkilli- IF-Stunnerz
-chamkilli-
-chamkilli-

Joined: 07 March 2012
Posts: 42058

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
@Unnati 
ur other post is becoming well became a debate battle field and that sarundeewane chic is pure annoying Thumbs Down
simi.99 Senior Member
simi.99
simi.99

Joined: 13 September 2012
Posts: 364

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
u know wat, the same thing s happening to me i mean i cant believe the show is ending and the biggest reason that i am is sad i due to BS he is leaving... OMG i mean i appreciate Sanaya for her work she is also an important part of the show but when it comes to barun my heart really crys... and believe me i always thing wat will happen next in the show... we all ar so addicted to the the show that we dont want it to end... but now may be cant do anything cuz it seems that barun is not going to change his decision, and maybe we all dont have any right to force him, cuz its his own life... and lets just forget everything and try to adjust with the new lead...:(
* Unnati * IF-Sizzlerz
* Unnati *
* Unnati *

Joined: 28 June 2008
Posts: 12513

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -chamkilli-

@Unnati 
ur other post is becoming well became a debate battle field and that sarundeewane chic is pure annoying Thumbs Down

Neha, kindly ignore her. I'll PM the mods to close that topic.
-chamkilli- IF-Stunnerz
-chamkilli-
-chamkilli-

Joined: 07 March 2012
Posts: 42058

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by * Unnati *

Originally posted by -chamkilli-

@Unnati 
ur other post is becoming well became a debate battle field and that sarundeewane chic is pure annoying Thumbs Down

Neha, kindly ignore her. I'll PM the mods to close that topic.
i know i am trying to but she is insulting n bashing barun by calling him a liar cheater and what not and i cant tolerate that Sleepy
Badtameeez Senior Member
Badtameeez
Badtameeez

Joined: 15 February 2008
Posts: 720

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by * Unnati *

Originally posted by Barun.Obsessed

If some one reads this post, they will prolly think, "why are fans reacting so dramatic? " but when I read this I couldn't have agreed more! I am going thru the exact thing! I sometimes break down among my family but when they actually notice I change into something depressing; movie or a song cuz I can say I am crying for that. But nobody would know the exact reason! Even the thought of BS leaving still chokes me. My mom was telling, "he doesn't even know you and idk what's wrong with you! It's pathetic how you are crying for a show!" That's when I began hiding my tears and blamed it on other stuff! It's embarrassing cuz they don't understand because for then it's 'just a damn show'

I am trying to put myself in the "I don't care mode" because this is really taking the toll on me. My time spending in the forum has significantly reduced. Past few days I have tried not to crave for 8:00 pm IPKKND or even watching it online! Idk I am trying to distance myself from this whole Barun-SP-Gul fiasco cuz I feel like its not gonna be worth it! Idk I have been very depressed past few days! Idk whom to believe and whom not to! I still can't believe I got so much attached to a show and BS; who honestly have no idea I exist!!

Originally posted by Nimie207

Same here...broke down in the bathroom...since heard this news am in state of dilemma...friends r asking me y am like this...not calling to home...just sitting thinking... my heart has not left hope...it is waiting for a miracle...kya ar diya IPKKND ne mere life ke saath??? aakhir IPKKND tho hi meri life hain...



Cry it out .. because the weight of shoving something inside of you is gonna be the just worst thingever. If it it hurts just cry your heart out..maybe in the washroom , or some place alone..take a small walk, let the breeze hit you, spend some time ...let's face it ..cry it out , take a deep breath & you'll be fine ..Hug the burdens gone ..the burden of denying something..



What hurts me even more is the fact that I have an instinct he ain't gonna come because I feel like he REALLY wants a break! And also the fact that he said he easily gets bored and wants to try new things! I just don't know :| I feel like a looser for falling in love with Arnav-Khushi and IPKKND! I really need a life now :|

I would be more than happy, if they end it with Barun. It would give me a sense of contentment!

Khushi with another guy? My reaction to that is, "Excuse me while I change the channel!"
I honestly can't wait till the TRP crap comes back and the ratings go unvelievable down!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

* Unnati *

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Her silent tears...his bleeding heart

2 3 4 5 6

Author: incandescent   Replies: 45   Views: 6045

incandescent 45 6045 26 November 2011 at 12:02pm by merrydock
Arnav realized first( his hand bleeding)

2

Author: naddiya26   Replies: 13   Views: 3301

naddiya26 13 3301 13 October 2011 at 4:51pm by MrDarcyfan
arnie's shoes and bleeding hand in precap???

Author: .Saraa.   Replies: 4   Views: 1269

.Saraa. 4 1269 13 October 2011 at 1:45pm by .Saraa.
Arnav had a bleeding fist!

Author: UltimateBarun   Replies: 4   Views: 1052

UltimateBarun 4 1052 13 October 2011 at 1:23pm by Tangled

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index