Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

My hearts bleeding .. (Page 5)

-chamkilli- IF-Stunnerz
-chamkilli-
-chamkilli-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tulips123

Originally posted by preethi.saseeda

I have been in a indescribable state for the past 3 days... I have not lost my hope still... funny to hear right... I will not till the last day of  Barun shoot... But I will not see the track which will mark his exit in IPKKND... I will leave with Barun and will not watch IPKKND afterwards...

Again this was the first serial/show/fictional story I have been addicted too and this will remain the last... Hmm the above statement will be made false, if Barun acts in a new show Wink
again if he ditches that what will u do...so better not get attached to any show
too late for me i have watched bs for more than 4 yrs straight and mentally and emotionally attached to him

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

* Unnati *

loverofsarun Senior Member
loverofsarun
loverofsarun

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
Same state as u :(((( i knw dar we shouldnt be very emotionally attach to any show and i was never attached to any show or any actor.. Par yay ipk aur sarun ne kya kar diya.. Kya se kya bana diya muje :(((((((

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

* Unnati *FAYKHAN29

Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
I know what you mean .. I cany believe myself right now.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

* Unnati *FAYKHAN29

...Tanu... IF-Sizzlerz
...Tanu...
...Tanu...

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Evn I cried ystrday. I am extremely disturbed. Extremely. 
I am still not clear is Barun Sobti quitting or taking a break??
If he is taking a break, I am again ready 2 accept it.
Bt if he is quitting y r da creatives going 2 phase out arnav's character from da show?? Y kill arnav's character. When Sushant Rajput quit PR, Manav's character was played by sum1 else.

* Unnati *

.Boss. IF-Dazzler
.Boss.
.Boss.

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Dont worry, everything would be okay

* Unnati *

Tulips123 Senior Member
Tulips123
Tulips123

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Trust me Sweety, been there done that way past that now. I am telling you it will pass. just forget everything .don't browse .go out do something which you wanted to do for long. There used to be this show KAYAMATH.you can't believe how addicted we are then.seriously it will pass.you won't even think about this after a week or so..see we can't blame anyone here. money talks.everyone will have their own agenda.and when it's not our hands why bother,you can't stop anyone .be it Barun or PH OR SP.Hang in there ,it will pass.

* Unnati *

heeheehee Groupbie
heeheehee
heeheehee

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
emotional post. Thodi din me sabkuch teek hojayega

* Unnati *

Badtameeez Senior Member
Badtameeez
Badtameeez

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
If some one reads this post, they will prolly think, "why are fans reacting so dramatic? " but when I read this I couldn't have agreed more! I am going thru the exact thing! I sometimes break down among my family but when they actually notice I change into something depressing; movie or a song cuz I can say I am crying for that. But nobody would know the exact reason! Even the thought of BS leaving still chokes me. My mom was telling, "he doesn't even know you and idk what's wrong with you! It's pathetic how you are crying for a show!" That's when I began hiding my tears and blamed it on other stuff! It's embarrassing cuz they don't understand because for then it's 'just a damn show'

I am trying to put myself in the "I don't care mode" because this is really taking the toll on me. My time spending in the forum has significantly reduced. Past few days I have tried not to crave for 8:00 pm IPKKND or even watching it online! Idk I am trying to distance myself from this whole Barun-SP-Gul fiasco cuz I feel like its not gonna be worth it! Idk I have been very depressed past few days! Idk whom to believe and whom not to! I still can't believe I got so much attached to a show and BS; who honestly have no idea I exist!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

49ndloverofsarun* Unnati *

Go to top