Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

My hearts bleeding .. (Page 4)

-chamkilli- IF-Stunnerz
-chamkilli-
-chamkilli-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by * Unnati *

Originally posted by -happilyunknown

Unnati no prblem yaara. We will get through this. They wont let Barun go so easily.They can't. No other actor has probabaly got so many people wailing for him not to leave. Also i heard that the people in mumbai are going to attack the IPK sets or something ;)

Barun is one lucky man to have fans like us i tell you.Infact the show is lucky to have fans like us.Or rather..The show that once was.

I so hope the very same Gayatri. Be it the PH or SP ..we won't & we shouldn't let them end everything with BS..my heart says he will be back ..in a few months from now, he will.

guys to get through this stage we need to work together and stay united Hug 
and i hope sp is aware they will lose thousands upon thousands of viewers if he does leave Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

* Unnati *

cocoatree IF-Sizzlerz
cocoatree
cocoatree

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
dear almost  i m in that state..but i hope for the best..

i don't how to react ??Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

* Unnati *FAYKHAN29

ARS24 IF-Sizzlerz
ARS24
ARS24

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
Omg unnati! Most of the fans have same state. 

* Unnati *

-chamkilli- IF-Stunnerz
-chamkilli-
-chamkilli-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by archu-daffodil

dear almost  i m in that state..but i hope for the best..

i don't how to react ??Ouch
yeah either u are having a break-down or u  dont know how to react as if someone turn u into a rock

* Unnati *

* Unnati * IF-Sizzlerz
* Unnati *
* Unnati *

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -chamkilli-

Unnati no prblem yaara. We will get through this. They wont let Barun go so easily.They can't. No other actor has probabaly got so many people wailing for him not to leave. Also i heard that the people in mumbai are going to attack the IPK sets or something ;)

Barun is one lucky man to have fans like us i tell you.Infact the show is lucky to have fans like us.Or rather..The show that once was.

I so hope the very same Gayatri. Be it the PH or SP ..we won't & we shouldn't let them end everything with BS..my heart says he will be back ..in a few months from now, he will.

and i hope sp is aware they will lose thousands upon thousands of viewers if he does leave Cry

SP is aware of this..but I just hope they don't blacklist BS like aashti had said in her post. Whatever , whoever we're fighting against ( be it the PH or SP ) , we just need for them to be openminded enough to bring BS back , after a few months if they can.

FAYKHAN29

..SunnYaara.. IF-Sizzlerz
..SunnYaara..
..SunnYaara..

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
Keep faith yaar...we are in same boat don't give up lets hope for best...but if no barun=no ipk for me

* Unnati *

Tulips123 Senior Member
Tulips123
Tulips123

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by preethi.saseeda

I have been in a indescribable state for the past 3 days... I have not lost my hope still... funny to hear right... I will not till the last day of  Barun shoot... But I will not see the track which will mark his exit in IPKKND... I will leave with Barun and will not watch IPKKND afterwards...

Again this was the first serial/show/fictional story I have been addicted too and this will remain the last... Hmm the above statement will be made false, if Barun acts in a new show Wink
again if he ditches that what will u do...so better not get attached to any show
-chamkilli- IF-Stunnerz
-chamkilli-
-chamkilli-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:26pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -chamkilli-

SP is aware of this..but I just hope they don't blacklist BS like aashti had said in her post. Whatever , whoever we're fighting against ( be it the PH or SP ) , we just need for them to be openminded enough to bring BS back , after a few months if they can.
and there is no turning back we have put 210% effort at least

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

* Unnati *FAYKHAN29

Go to top