India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

My hearts bleeding .. (Page 3)

musicfan5 IF-Rockerz
musicfan5
musicfan5

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Unnati...I understand completely...I have been an emotional wreck for the past 3 days...all i can think abt is IPK...what am i gonna do from now on as I spent most of my free time on IPK...rewatching episodes or discussing episodes on IF...reading FF's and SS's which i frankly don't feel like reading right now...

Lets just hope they end it on a happy note with Arshi together...Me too never gonna get this emotionally attached to a show ever...lesson learnt...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shar19FAYKHAN29* Unnati *

* Unnati * IF-Sizzlerz
* Unnati *
* Unnati *

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IPK007

Awww, it will be ok honey,don't lose hope yet

I think IPKKND is different from other Indian serials and STARPLUS really , really needs to acknowledge that while making it's final decision on the fate of this show..

In the past there have been other SP serials that have continued successfully even after one of their main leads left for example GOPI of SNS, and was replaced by a different actress...but the same can not be done or expected with IPKKND because of the following reasons...

1) IPKKND was always a simple yet beautiful LOVESTORY where the main USP of the show was/ is romantic chemistry of the main lead...Barun and Sanaya...there were few, if any powelful parallel tracks, very limited family drama, almost no saas bahu conflicts, no kitchen politics...whereas in a serial like SNS...the love story between Ahem and Gopi is not all what the serial is about...

2) Target audience of IPKKND and a family drama like SNS is dramatically different...IPKKND mainly attracts...young females with almost half of them teenagers...A serial like SNS is mostly watched by mature females, the mamis, the chachis, the aunties, the saases...

3) A mature female watching a serial like SNS can accept a change in the main lead without as much as blinking the eyes..as long as the serial script, the acting, the dramas etc stay consistent and interesting...They are world wise and mature and not really emotionally invested in the show...

4) On the other hand, teenagers and young females watching the show are emotionally invested in IPKKND...for them a fairy tale, happily ever after is of paramount importance...even a matter of life and death!...They will NOT be able to tolerate the main leads dying or ven falling in love with someone else...They are not emotionally equipped to cope with such a calamity! They have developed a strong emotional attachment with the leads Barun and Sanaya and their love story, which they someday hope to find in their own lives...Seeing someone else in place of Barun will never be tolerated or accepted by them...leading to a drastic falls in TRPs...They will rather consider IPKKND ended in their minds ( and be content with old episodes) ..rather than watch Sanaya with somebody else...

I agree with all your points.. I really wish SP realises the same here. Well I won't be bothered if they wanna ruin a successful show of their's by doing what they plan to do ..I mean, it's their loss. But if anything's killing me is then, just how fair is it to all Arnav Khushi fans who've watched them for the past 1.5 years now to be shown Arnav eased out &  Khushi happily romancing another guy out of the blue soon ?..So we've been watching this show ,admiring this duo, only to see such a thing happen ? It's Barun's choice I know ..but a fan loss either way..the least they can do for them is end the show with SaRun. Fans to deserve to get a decent ending with SaRun ..it's just cruel otherwise to the fans of SaRun & ArHi , if the channel means nothing more but business..

Edited by * Unnati * - 10 November 2012 at 7:44pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FAYKHAN29

pacsun Goldie
pacsun
pacsun

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
It is sad. And I too will wean myself out of IPK and will never get attached to another serial again.

It does seem that Barun too may have wanted to leave to pursue his movie career among other PH politics. Either way, we lost a beautiful story told by the most amazing couple we may ever see on TV.
We all lost. I doubt this much love and adulation on a daily basis will ever come Barun's way - even in movies. But I wish him well all the way.

I will truly miss IPK and I will miss IF and all the wonderdul, bright, witty, funny, intelligent friends I have met from all over the world. This was an incredible place to be. In and of itself, it was a gift.

Thank you for everything you brought my way IPK - Barun, Sanaya, Rabba Ve, What The..** and all those things that have become a part of my life.

Love you all !!

Edited by pacsun - 10 November 2012 at 7:52pm

musicfan5* Unnati *FAYKHAN29

49nd Groupbie
49nd
49nd

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
The rational part of me has a million reasons to why it's pointless to feel this way about a fictional show but I can't seem to accept them. Arhi have shown us how infinitely beautiful love can be and the possibility that soon they will no longer be there for us just breaks my heart. Everytime I get off the computer and think that I can just distract myself from all this, it again comes back to me and I get this pang of sadness, my eyes sting a little and I just feel a bit lost.
While I get the reality of the situation, of the way showbiz works and how actors have their own lives to deal with, it doesn't lessen the pain in any way.

musicfan5* Unnati *FAYKHAN29

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
im with u...i know how u feel...never will i let myself allow this...never...

FAYKHAN29

-happilyunknown IF-Rockerz
-happilyunknown
-happilyunknown

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
Unnati no prblem yaara. We will get through this. They wont let Barun go so easily.They can't. No other actor has probabaly got so many people wailing for him not to leave. Also i heard that the people in mumbai are going to attack the IPK sets or something ;)

Barun is one lucky man to have fans like us i tell you.Infact the show is lucky to have fans like us.Or rather..The show that once was.

* Unnati *

* Unnati * IF-Sizzlerz
* Unnati *
* Unnati *

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -happilyunknown

Unnati no prblem yaara. We will get through this. They wont let Barun go so easily.They can't. No other actor has probabaly got so many people wailing for him not to leave. Also i heard that the people in mumbai are going to attack the IPK sets or something ;)

Barun is one lucky man to have fans like us i tell you.Infact the show is lucky to have fans like us.Or rather..The show that once was.

I so hope the very same Gayatri. Be it the PH or SP ..we won't & we shouldn't let them end everything with BS..my heart says he will be back ..in a few months from now, he will.

-chamkilli- IF-Stunnerz
-chamkilli-
-chamkilli-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
I am having such a depressing day i cant moved cm in two days and didnt even go out from my room. I was not eating so my mom had to force food down my throat
as soon she leaves me alone i start crying drooling bs pics and crying my heart out 

* Unnati *

Go to top