Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

My hearts bleeding .. (Page 2)

* Unnati * IF-Sizzlerz
* Unnati *
* Unnati *

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjaani07

Hey Unnati Hug

You know what your post brought me to tears because I've been trying so hard to hold it together all this time and reading that just brought it all out. I can't believe what's happened to this show in such a short time.

People are all moaning about who to blame blah blah arguing away but I honestly don't care who's fault it is, I just want to know what now? I can't bear to see ArHi torn apart by some new guy &neither can I see a different face for ASR - it's SaRun or nothing for me and it seems like every second that likelihood is fading away.

I'm still trying, I keep hoping they will see sense and end the show with SaRun but it feels like a pointless hope at times.

Sorry I'm not more optimistic but right now I feel awful.

Asma x

I still hope the same to Asma. I so badly hope for the same as well. I hope the channel understands why we're insisting on them to end the show now with SaRun. But they want it on, for their own selfish reasons..ruining the very essence of IPK. I can't bear to see Khushi with another guy ..neither a new character, nor someone else in BS's place as Arnav.

Arnav for me , equals to only BS. And ArHI equals to SaRun. Bas.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FAYKHAN29

SViji_2706 Goldie
SViji_2706
SViji_2706

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
I'm controlling my tears due to my family members otherwise they will think I'm insane to cry for a show.

Can't even cry my heart out to feel betterCry

* Unnati *

rini_kat IF-Rockerz
rini_kat
rini_kat

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
OMG...Its a show for God's sake...Pls take care of ur health... U will get sick...The show had entertained us for 1 and half year.So atleast be thankful that u r the fan of this magical show with some awesome actors...

* Unnati *

naddiya26 IF-Sizzlerz
naddiya26
naddiya26

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
hugs dear  go & see telebuzz of 8 nov
you will see him scratching his thumb , it means he is in stress , pray for him 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

abhaya* Unnati *

ILTHBEB IF-Stunnerz
ILTHBEB
ILTHBEB

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Not only u yaar..1st time tears had flown down from my eyes for a show!! n i distracted to think do i love a lot of sarun n this show?? 

* Unnati *FAYKHAN29

Lucifer16 Senior Member
Lucifer16
Lucifer16

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Human beings are resilient.   You are going through a bereavement stage which is shock, denial, anger and finally resolution.  In 2-3 months, you will be amazed that you have moved on.  Unless, you are given false hopes in this forum, then ...   Actually, I enjoy this forum more than IPKKND itself.  I enjoy reading the updates, biased views from bashes, droolers, voices of reason, good contributors etc.  
Viewers  could always have a post IPKKND fan club where they could exchange news about Sarun and other cast.

Edited by seena007 - 10 November 2012 at 1:12pm

* Unnati *FAYKHAN29

IPK007 IF-Rockerz
IPK007
IPK007

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Awww, it will be ok honey,don't lose hope yet

I think IPKKND is different from other Indian serials and STARPLUS really , really needs to acknowledge that while making it's final decision on the fate of this show..

In the past there have been other SP serials that have continued successfully even after one of their main leads left for example GOPI of SNS, and was replaced by a different actress...but the same can not be done or expected with IPKKND because of the following reasons...

1) IPKKND was always a simple yet beautiful LOVESTORY where the main USP of the show was/ is romantic chemistry of the main lead...Barun and Sanaya...there were few, if any powelful parallel tracks, very limited family drama, almost no saas bahu conflicts, no kitchen politics...whereas in a serial like SNS...the love story between Ahem and Gopi is not all what the serial is about...

2) Target audience of IPKKND and a family drama like SNS is dramatically different...IPKKND mainly attracts...young females with almost half of them teenagers...A serial like SNS is mostly watched by mature females, the mamis, the chachis, the aunties, the saases...

3) A mature female watching a serial like SNS can accept a change in the main lead without as much as blinking the eyes..as long as the serial script, the acting, the dramas etc stay consistent and interesting...They are world wise and mature and not really emotionally invested in the show...

4) On the other hand, teenagers and young females watching the show are emotionally invested in IPKKND...for them a fairy tale, happily ever after is of paramount importance...even a matter of life and death!...They will NOT be able to tolerate the main leads dying or ven falling in love with someone else...They are not emotionally equipped to cope with such a calamity! They have developed a strong emotional attachment with the leads Barun and Sanaya and their love story, which they someday hope to find in their own lives...Seeing someone else in place of Barun will never be tolerated or accepted by them...leading to a drastic falls in TRPs...They will rather consider IPKKND ended in their minds ( and be content with old episodes) ..rather than watch Sanaya with somebody else...

* Unnati *FAYKHAN29

Mihrimah IF-Sizzlerz
Mihrimah
Mihrimah

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
I'm still crying n praying non stop...hoping for a miracle...lets not stop bugging SP...pls dont stop calling and mailing them...
only we can make the change
let Barun know his fan power
let Barun know how much we r trying to retain him
let Barun know how much we r crying,trying for him to stay in the show

* Unnati *

Go to top