Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-chamkilli- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: * Unnati *

SP is aware of this..but I just hope they don't blacklist BS like aashti had said in her post. Whatever , whoever we're fighting against ( be it the PH or SP ) , we just need for them to be openminded enough to bring BS back , after a few months if they can.

and there is no turning back we have put 210% effort at least
-chamkilli- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Tulips123

again if he ditches that what will u do...so better not get attached to any show

too late for me i have watched bs for more than 4 yrs straight and mentally and emotionally attached to him
loverofsarun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Same state as u :(((( i knw dar we shouldnt be very emotionally attach to any show and i was never attached to any show or any actor.. Par yay ipk aur sarun ne kya kar diya.. Kya se kya bana diya muje :(((((((
Omoraboti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
I know what you mean .. I cany believe myself right now.
livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Evn I cried ystrday. I am extremely disturbed. Extremely. 
I am still not clear is Barun Sobti quitting or taking a break??
If he is taking a break, I am again ready 2 accept it.
Bt if he is quitting y r da creatives going 2 phase out arnav's character from da show?? Y kill arnav's character. When Sushant Rajput quit PR, Manav's character was played by sum1 else.
Dont worry, everything would be okay
Tulips123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Trust me Sweety, been there done that way past that now. I am telling you it will pass. just forget everything .don't browse .go out do something which you wanted to do for long. There used to be this show KAYAMATH.you can't believe how addicted we are then.seriously it will pass.you won't even think about this after a week or so..see we can't blame anyone here. money talks.everyone will have their own agenda.and when it's not our hands why bother,you can't stop anyone .be it Barun or PH OR SP.Hang in there ,it will pass.
heeheehee thumbnail
emotional post. Thodi din me sabkuch teek hojayega
Badtameeez thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
If some one reads this post, they will prolly think, "why are fans reacting so dramatic? " but when I read this I couldn't have agreed more! I am going thru the exact thing! I sometimes break down among my family but when they actually notice I change into something depressing; movie or a song cuz I can say I am crying for that. But nobody would know the exact reason! Even the thought of BS leaving still chokes me. My mom was telling, "he doesn't even know you and idk what's wrong with you! It's pathetic how you are crying for a show!" That's when I began hiding my tears and blamed it on other stuff! It's embarrassing cuz they don't understand because for then it's 'just a damn show'

I am trying to put myself in the "I don't care mode" because this is really taking the toll on me. My time spending in the forum has significantly reduced. Past few days I have tried not to crave for 8:00 pm IPKKND or even watching it online! Idk I am trying to distance myself from this whole Barun-SP-Gul fiasco cuz I feel like its not gonna be worth it! Idk I have been very depressed past few days! Idk whom to believe and whom not to! I still can't believe I got so much attached to a show and BS; who honestly have no idea I exist!!
Nimie207 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Same here...broke down in the bathroom...since heard this news am in state of dilemma...friends r asking me y am like this...not calling to home...just sitting thinking... my heart has not left hope...it is waiting for a miracle...kya ar diya IPKKND ne mere life ke saath??? aakhir IPKKND tho hi meri life hain...