India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

My hearts bleeding ..

* Unnati * IF-Sizzlerz
* Unnati *
* Unnati *

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
I don't know why..after hours of surfing , trying to get updates on BS..I finally logged out for a brief while & took plate of food inside my room...thought I'd have something for dinner..but the moment I came inside , shut my door..I stared at the plate of food... I knew I couldn't eat.. I knew I can't swallow a thing & found myself in an eerie , uncomfortable state..I was calm & collected all this while..but suddenly felt as if something I had repressed all this while , is finding its way out..I just broke down crying...The reality of everything is slowly sinking inside me.. I cant believe Iam shedding warm tears for a damn show..but the truth is, Iam & it hurts like hell !!

What the hell did I addict myself to ? The very thought of BS leaving, the show ending, no more ArHi...it feels like someone just plunged a dagger into my heart..my throats achin with a lump and as I type, my hands gettin wet from the waterfall comin down from my eyes...

But my heart still hopes for a miracle..i

Although I know the person Iam endlessly crying for , does not even believe in the concept of fans.. A sad world this .. Just wanna make them end this friggin show with SaRun soon & I swear , I'd never put myself into such a mess again..

Edited by * Unnati * - 10 November 2012 at 8:52pm

The following 67 member(s) liked the above post:

venipriyamabhaya49ndpriya_raotheraussiegal22melvyaansana535roshrockkssloverofsarunHopeleslyInLoveAchinta97Badtameeezsun2011-daffodils-sslmay11More-than-himMNimie207-Siaa-the-crazy-girlnorolimvinu.srDanieshArnavravalisharma06preethi.saseedajen_xnandu_2007TheSmurfsDalmuthuyasmiley-shineyAddie07swetha_changelic_leena_3subha_rath2004Ishrafan11.Boss.Alyaa_27anjaani07TINA!shar19prettypriarshi_karishzaniaxfarheen75vkp1989LetzLiveOurLyf-happilyunknown_HealeR_incarnadinediv26..mrinalini..Divya429IPK007Aphrodite88pup03Sharayu.ARS24Mihrimah...Tanu...OmorabotiFAYKHAN29MrDarcyfanpri_armaanCandYlicious_SFazila~ILTHBEBxAaliyaArshi.Sugi.IPK

Aphrodite88 IF-Sizzlerz
Aphrodite88
Aphrodite88

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Unnati latest news...team barun and honeypriya said they are listening to us to retain barun and continue the show!
have hope yaar :-)
keep spamming!
We spammers will win!
i also have no appetite...let it all be worth the toil!!
*hugs*

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

abhayaHopeleslyInLovenorolimsslmay11eyesonmeravalisharma06fareeIshrafan11angelic_leena_3subha_rath2004Rahmarshi_karishAlyaa_27LetzLiveOurLyfIPK007...Tanu...Sharayu.FAYKHAN29cocoatree* Unnati *pri_armaanArshi.Sugi.IPK

arshi_karish IF-Rockerz
arshi_karish
arshi_karish

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Omg...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LetzLiveOurLyf

preethi.saseeda IF-Dazzler
preethi.saseeda
preethi.saseeda

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged
I have been in a indescribable state for the past 3 days... I have not lost my hope still... funny to hear right... I will not till the last day of  Barun shoot... But I will not see the track which will mark his exit in IPKKND... I will leave with Barun and will not watch IPKKND afterwards...

Again this was the first serial/show/fictional story I have been addicted too and this will remain the last... Hmm the above statement will be made false, if Barun acts in a new show Wink

Edited by preethi.saseeda - 10 November 2012 at 10:25am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

HopeleslyInLoveloverofsarunshalinikanaguLetzLiveOurLyf* Unnati *pri_armaan

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Hey Unnati Hug

You know what your post brought me to tears because I've been trying so hard to hold it together all this time and reading that just brought it all out. I can't believe what's happened to this show in such a short time.

People are all moaning about who to blame blah blah arguing away but I honestly don't care who's fault it is, I just want to know what now? I can't bear to see ArHi torn apart by some new guy &neither can I see a different face for ASR - it's SaRun or nothing for me and it seems like every second that likelihood is fading away.

I'm still trying, I keep hoping they will see sense and end the show with SaRun but it feels like a pointless hope at times.

Sorry I'm not more optimistic but right now I feel awful.

Asma x

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

abhaya-mins07* Unnati *pri_armaanFAYKHAN29

prettypri IF-Rockerz
prettypri
prettypri

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Hey..glad to see there are others whom this s affecting s much...
We can't choose what we get attached to...it is a show and the actors are just doing their job but ow well they did it..we are addicted and don't want the show to end..Atleas not so prematurely and suddenly and among so much chaos..
It's become a part of so many lives..and not just as entertainment but as something far more..and being on the forum increases the obsession..so much so that ou start praying for a show!
How I wish they realise the value of this love and appreciation and confirm one way or the other...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

abhaya* Unnati *pri_armaanFAYKHAN29Arshi.Sugi.IPK

vkp1989 IF-Rockerz
vkp1989
vkp1989

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Omg unnati! Most of the fans have same state.
Plz dont loose hopes.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

abhaya* Unnati *FAYKHAN29Arshi.Sugi.IPK

-mins07 IF-Rockerz
-mins07
-mins07

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Dear dont cry we all know we are trying hardbut things r not working.i m sad too i m lightening my self by watching vm but they made me break down .after watching it i .relize that if there is no ipk life will be hell for me

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

abhaya* Unnati *FAYKHAN29Arshi.Sugi.IPK

Go to top