ll IPKKND 50thNL Celebration Awards + Showcase! ll

-Araina- IF-Stunnerz
-Araina-
-Araina-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged

Hello Peeps!! 

And welcome to 
50th NL Celebration Awards. 

Um Um I'm literally ashamed of showing my face here ROFL I've been inactive for long Tongue Anyone remember the 50th NL celebrations we had?? And I had said I will put up a showcase soon... Well, that soon is now LOL I hadn't known I'll have to go inactive for the month. Anywho, here goes for nothing Tongue 

We had three contests. 
Yeh Ankhein Kitni Hai (Hosted by _Aanchal_ & ~Saraa~ ) 

OS Contest (Hosted by OnlyHope & ..first.rain..)

Siggy/Icon Contest (Hosted by Deepali88 & ShiningStar18)

Firstly, a BIG thank you to them for stepping in at last minute Hug 

Here's something for you guys Big smile 

-
-
-

And now, proceeding to the winners of

Siggy/Icon Contest. 

Siggy Contest Winner is none other than... 

black_scorpio 

Here is your gift: 

Next up, we have the winner of 
Icon Contest: 

*Drum-roll!* 

The winner is!!...

shashazmohit

Here is your gift: 

Now...On to 
OS contest Winner and Runner-up. 

Beginning with Runner-up.. 

A beautiful piece called 
'Our Special Day' by tash10

Your gift: 

Moving on to the winner... 

A masterstroke by 
Fazila~ known as 'A Marriage saved'

Here you go: 

Everyone who participated is free to post their stories on the forum. Though I am putting a preview in the Showcase for start up =) 

Lastly, we have the winners of 
Yeh Ankhein Kiski Hai

Lemme just say this. This contest received the most entries. It was a grand success and I can just imagine Saraa and Aanchal going through all the lists to see who the winner is LOL 

Without further a due: 

2nd Runner up is: 
not one... not two... but..!

Fazila~

neenaLUVarnav

.Saraa.

HARSHU246

All of you scored 16/18

Gift: 

Runner up position goes to... 

Once again, there are more than one winners: 
Mahi1219

Ipkknd-ki-fan1

Tanitha

cute00ish

Congratulations! You guys scored 17/18

Last group! The winners!! 

Oh, you'll faint seeing this list!!! 
tash10

ASR12

Kinma

lazyleaves

BornThisWay

SubhaShreeNanda

ASR4eva

srahs

RatiG

shashazmohit

--softyy--

ShikhaKhushi

...Doctor...

sj07

pepples_joy

black_scorpio

A BIG congratulations to all of you for gaining perfect 18's!!

Here's something for you all. 

Once again, Congratulations to each and everyone. We had few multiple winners as well. Hope you guys had fun!!

We'll see you around soon!

The showcase follows in the post below! 

Special thank you to ssaba & ..SheWolf.. for making these gorgeous siggies Hug 

On Behalf of the NL Team: 
-Khushi.

The following 45 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaJANNAVarchu_2010svasshami9sweet_bAnziecutivenikasabz105Loveusanaya-Deepzz-nav_batsweet-fairyipkkndfanforevavkp1989Kinma--Signorina--...Mallu...Sidda8masaf59zooni.blue.Mandy.OmNaMaSteOmGirlabouttown..Amina..bahi.Neloufer..Jazz....Pwincess.....Enchanteur...nirvana.ThanuAdityaRiima_Azraatash10BornThisWaysomergasm.NestleToulouse-Koeli_Appy-Sunshine Girlromiebee2002-Jwalamukhi-illuminated.OnlyHopeminuu.shinchan.

-Araina- IF-Stunnerz
-Araina-
-Araina-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged

The Entries...

Siggy Contest. 

(By black_scorpio)

(By shashazmohit) 

Icon Contest: 

(Made by shashazmohit)

OS Contest 

by Fazila~

ArHi Marriage OS contest Entry 1

A Runaway Marriage:

Nani walked to Dadi's room...She was about to knock on the door...when she heard...

Shyam: Dont worry dadi ji...im with you... I will make sure this wedding never happens...

Dadi: We must remain quiet and play cool, and make everyone believe we are happy with it, and then at the wedding day we will disclose it all and stop the wedding...

Nanis hand froze in the air...She turned and moved forward...walking in dazed she banged into mamiji...Mamiji saw how upset naniji was..

Mamiji..Whats wrong-wa sasu ma...

Naniji: Nothing...

Mamiji saw how distressed naniji was...she took her by her hand and took her to her room and locked the door n made her sit and said..Tell me phlease..whats troubling-wa you?

Nani looked at mamiji with tears in her eyes and told her what she had heard...Mamiji sank on the bed beside naniji...lost in thoughts...

Mamiji angry now: I knew this Shyam was up to something...I dont trust him and dadi ji...shes too much...

Naniji: Manorma..my chotey wont be able to take this...

Mamiji: Sasu ma...no worries when Manoras there...bus now leave everything to me and you go easy and free...Ill see how the stop-wa stops the wedding... Bus you dont tell anything to anyone...

Naniji: You will help them...But you dont like khushi?

Mamiji...I love Arnav bitwa and I know Khushi loves our Arnav bita a lot...so no worries...bus you do as I tells you...

---- To read more: contact the writer!! 

by Fazila~

ArHi Marriage OS contest Entry 2

A Marriage Saved

The house was well decorated for the wedding...Strings, lights...all lit up...

The bride beautifully dressed in a red langha...Laden with heavy jewelery looking like a princess..Her eyes down...shy...walks to the mandak...towards her love...

Her love waiting patiently...wearing amaroon sharwani...with golden thread work done on it...Looking exceptionally handsome...

Both excited and had waited for this day...finally it was here... Unaware that danger and separation awaits them. Their enemy ready to pounce and destroy their lives...

The priests makes them sit and starts the ritual...Di comes and ties their sashes...

Pundit: Children...stand up and go round the fire...

Arnav got up and helped Khushi to stand...and he was about to lead and Dadi raised her hand and said: Stop!!! 

-------- to read more, contact the writer. 

by Fazila~

ArHi Marriage OS contest Entry 3

An Enchanted Marriage...

Arnav takes Khushi to his secret garden...and they both are sitting on the bench...Looking at the tree...planted by his mom...

Khushi notices the roses and asks him...That night on my birthday...you gave me a rose...was it from here...

Arnav turned to face her and moved closer to her and put his arm around her and pulled her closer to him and nodded...Yes...You wanted something special...So I gave u a rose that was from a very special place...my heart is here...She turned to see him and snuggled up to him n encircled her arms around him and hugged him...

A:How did you know I gave u that rose? U were sleeping then...

K: No, I was pretending to be asleep... and both smiled at each other...

They stayed like that for sometimes..holding and lost is each others arms... .watching the tree...the wind blowing the leaves and the roses dancing with it...n the fragrances around them playing with their senses...

K: When did you plant that rose bush?

Arnav smiled and hugged her tight n said...Someone I love...loves red roses...so I planted it here for her...

Khushi was silent for a while n smiled n said...Di must have gotten very happy when u planted this...

Arnav... shocked and turned to look at her n said...Di??? Di doesnt come here...in fact I dont think she even remembers this tree...

K: Oh..then who did u plant that bush for?

A: For u...my dear love...

Khushi blushed...K: thanks...

Aranv was looking at the tree and his name engraved on it and suddenly he said...Khushi turn and sit with ur back facing the tree...

----------to read more, contact the writer. 

by ShikhaKhushi

ArHi Marriage OS contest Entry 4

[The Wedding Pyre]

No.

This could not be happening.

He watched, frozen on the spot with horror as history repeated itself.

A wedding. Death.

Two loved ones.

Then, it had been his parents. Now, it was his sister and wife.

Screams were erupting from everywhere. Hundreds of guests were running all about the places, losing their minds in their terror. Those who still mastered their senses rushed around with buckets of water or watering hoses, attempting desperately to douse the fire, save the two women who were trapped in the inferno, on the top of the stairs. Asking for help, begging for their lives, their faces stained with tears and soot. They searched for a way out. They searched for a helping hand.

One, he had promise to protect till he lived for all the rachis she had bound their relationship with. The other, he had vowed to remain by her side forever, till death did them part. He should go and save them. He willed himself to. But his body was frozen. Frozen amidst this blazing walls. Instead, he watched, fascinated, horrified as the two women struggled. To live.

"Di!"

He watched as Anjali's pallu caught fire. He watched as Khushi removed her dupatta, tearing it from her blood red lenhenga, careless that it was messing up her hair. She threw it on the flame that was licking its way up Anjali's saree. The bright yellow tongue choked but stood up again, low this time, but still obstinate. Khushi gave it a few kicks and killed it under the aghast gazes. Then, she hugged her sister-in-law close. Anjali locked her arms around her and cried, but Khushi's eyes were searching the crowd.

-------------to read more, contact the writer. 

by lazyleaves

ArHi Marriage OS contest Entry 5

Dressed for Him

Arnav was getting ready in his room for the mehendi ceremony. While buttoning up his collar, he thought back about the dress that he had gifted Khushi. He had himself designed that yellow layered skirt and the almost backless red choli coupled with a matching yellow and red chiffon laced dupatta. He knew that she would look beautiful in that, considering that all colours suited her especially yellow and red. He was aware that Khushi was getting dressed in the room next to his as he had insisted that all the Guptas would stay at Shantivan till the wedding is not over. He considered the Guptasas his own family, was the reason that he gave and was one of the reasons but the main reason was that he didn't want Khushi out of his sight or more than ten meters away.

Khushi looked at her back a hundred times in the mirror and every time she saw herself she gasped at her almost bare back. Although Arnav had given her an option to not wear what he had gifted her, she still wore it because she knew it will make him happy.

"If he can do so much for my happiness, why can't I do this much for him? Aur waise bhi sabhi gharwale hi to hai!" Khushi assured herself while talking loudly and pacing her room, biting her nails. She looked at the clock, it was 4.15 p.m. and the Mahurat was at 4.30 p.m.

"Khushi it is time to face Arnavji. Don't be nervous. Just go to his room. Show him how you look like in his gift" Khushi spoke to herself while she stepped out. The door to his room was open. She stepped in as she had been instructed by Arnav a night before on the phone.

"Just enter my room when you are dressed. I want to be the first one to see you, before you go downstairs" she replayed his husky voice in her mind.

Arnav was standing by the poolside door, his back facing hers. He was wearing black jodhpurs and brown closed neck jacket. The moment she entered, he knew she was here. He turned his head and then his entire body and stood facing his would-be-very much-nervous-dupatta-twirling-wife. When he saw her, he felt an immense rush of pride to have such a beautiful wife who loved him as much as he loved her.

------to read more, contact the writer. 

by lazyleaves

ArHi Marriage OS contest Entry 6

A Ritual Not Done Twice

Arnav just wanted the wedding ceremonies to get over so that he could be with his Khushi in every way possible and forever. While sitting in the mandap, waiting for Khushi he ticked all the rituals from his mental checklist. Only the pheras,mangalsutra and sindoor is left and then finally the wedding night, Arnav thought and was glad that the first three rituals will get over soon. Khushi came down wearing a deep red lehenga choli, adorned in his mother's jewellery. She sat next to him, looked at him from the corner of her eyes and blushed.

The pheras now over, Arnav and Khushi sat down again. He placed the mangalsutraaround her neck, leaned to tie it behind her neck. While tying the mangalsutra he whispered in her ears "Now we are just left with thesindoor, then our wedding night" saying this he leaned back and pinched the sindoorin his hand and filled her hair parting. They then received blessings from both their families and walked to the main door of their house for the bidaai.

The Guptas cried to their heart's content extracting a promise from the Raizadas to keep their daughter happy and advising Khushi for the last time to keep her family happy especially her husband. Akaash saw the Guptas to the gate while they drove away to their house in his car.

Khushi now stood outside the main door, ready for her grihapravesh. Anjali did theiraarti and asked Khushi to tilt the kalash from her right feet. She did and entered. Without having to tell him, Arnav lifted her in his arms and walked right inside the house, leaving others behind. While approaching the stairs Arnav was stopped by NK who said "Nannav, mere bhai. Where do you think you are going?"

-----to read more, contact the writer. 

by tash10

ArHi Marriage OS contest Entry 7

Our Special Day

Raizada Mansion was no less than a five-star hotel, beautifully decorated with fresh flowers whose scent and colour created a delightful fusion with the festive celebratory mood that was prevailing. Shades of red and yellow were dominating the hall which was accentuated by a majestic banner reading "Arnav weds Khushi".

Noticing everyone drowning in the hectic last minute preparations, Arnav, dressed in a cream-coloured Sherwani paced towards the room where Khushi was getting ready. Opening the door, the sight that presented itself in front of him was one that he mentally captured to be treasured forever: Khushi sitting by the window, in her gold and red lehenga that they both had selected, and looking like the most beautiful bride ever.

Sensing his presence, Khushi spontaneously turned towards Arnav who kissed her eyes in an attempt to wipe the tears she had been secretly shedding.

"You were talking to our parents?" Arnav asked pointing at the twinkling stars, and pulling her towards him for a warm embrace "They will always be there for us Khushi, and today is our special day, so there is no room for these tears to ruin this beautiful face, okay?"

----------to read more, contact the writer. 

by BarunliciousGal

ArHi Marriage OS contest Entry 8

Destiny

"Khushi.. I'm coming in just two minutes". Arnav said hurrying towards the wardrobe. He took his shirt and a paper fell off the wardrobe. He bent to take it. It was a photo.Her photo.

Arnav stared at the photo in his hand. How will she look like now? She would be grown up and probably married. Like me. Arnav thought. He held it close to his heart. His first love. Yes. He fell in love with that girl even without seeing her for real. He found her picture on the street 17 years ago. When he was just nine. He heard his wife approaching the room and quickly hid the photo in his wallet.

"Two minutes?" She asked crossing her hands. He smiled. "Sorry!" He said. He went to her and hugged her tightly. "Arnav.. " Khushi tried to free herself but was wrapped his strong arms. "Not so fast Khushi Singh Raizada!" He drew back from the hug and looked at her. Khushi quickly turned to go but was slammed to his chest again. "I love you". Arnav loved Khushi a lot. At the starting days of their marriage he didn't love her. But when he got to know her well he fell for her completely. She was just like how he imagined the girl in the photo would be. Kind, loving, beautiful and all the qualities he wanted in his wife. He was proud to have her.

"Ummm.. Arnav don't you think we are getting late?" Khushi asked looking at him.

Yeh Ankhein Kiski Hai

It will be hard to post ALL the entries here. Too many.. Thus, just giving the right key.

1. =Akash
2. =Anjali
3. =ASR
            4.= shashi Gupta
5. = Buaji
6. = Bubly
7. = Dadi ji
8. = garima
             9. = Hari prakash
10. = khushi
11. = lavanya
12. = lakshmi
13. = mamaji
14. = Nk
 15. = mami ji
16. = nani ji
17. = payal
18. = shyam

Edit: The gifts for hosters... I haven't added them :P They will be added soon..

Edited by ..first.rain.. - 10 November 2012 at 10:01am

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

shami9Anziecutivenikasabz105-Deepzz-ipkkndfanforevaShiningStar18--sumana13--Sidda8...Mallu...Kinmanumber1serialzooni.blue.Mandy.OmNaMaSteOmGirlabouttown..Amina.....Pwincess...NestleToulouseSunshine Girlromiebee2002illuminated.tash10BornThisWayminuu

somergasm. IF-Stunnerz
somergasm.
somergasm.

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Congrats Winners!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Araina-

Aahaana Global Moderator
Aahaana
Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Congrats to all of the winners and runners upClap

-Araina-

--Signorina-- IF-Rockerz
--Signorina--
--Signorina--

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
wow yay 
i thought u guys forgotLOL
finally something to get happy on this forum
yipieee thnx a lotDancingHug

-Araina-

-Araina- IF-Stunnerz
-Araina-
-Araina-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by black_scorpio

wow yay 
i thought u guys forgotLOL
finally something to get happy on this forum
yipieee thnx a lotDancingHug

Ahaha! No. I just had some personal things keeping me busy Embarrassed Enjoy!

--Signorina--

Sunshine Girl IF-Stunnerz
Sunshine Girl
Sunshine Girl

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Wat awsm timing Khushi..this is a good diversion !!
Congoz to awl winners..those sig gifts are so yummmyyy !!

-Araina-

NestleToulouse IF-Stunnerz
NestleToulouse
NestleToulouse

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Congratulations Tashu (Tash10) and to the other winners !! ClapClapHug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shami9ipkkndfanforevatash10-Araina-

Go to top