Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

My hubby said he will say a short prayer ...

roldc thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Fandom, my hubby can clearly see that I am utterly depressed ever since the break out of the news that Barun is leaving the show.  A few minutes ago he gave me a hug and said, "Don't worry, I will say a short prayer for your Barun to continue on your beloved show".  

Please God, hear my hubby's prayer along with mine and the prayers of millions of Barun fans worldwide.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

noori92 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
awww!!! dats so sweet of ur husband ...  v all vil pray for our sarun
kuchnaakahoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
dats so sweet,,, i hope god lstens to our prayers
roldc thumbnail
Originally posted by: noori92

awww!!! dats so sweet of ur husband ...  v all vil pray for our sarun

I can remember the time, I prayed for Sarun to win the International Jodi award.  My prayers were answered.  I just get this feeling that Barun will stay...the power of prayers and the love of fandom will work.
euphoria_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
thats so sweet of him.now i'm doing lots of thngs.reading,IF, cryng,prayng...my bro is consolng me.family is nw only thng i have.my barun left me...
rimzu thumbnail
AWWW!!!!

dats really swet of him..

on other hand by brother is der..who is relieved as his colg girls wil pay sum attentn to colg guys...as they keep drooling over him even in colg..

including me...obviuosly...
roldc thumbnail
Originally posted by: harsh_princess

thats so sweet of him.now i'm doing lots of thngs.reading,IF, cryng,prayng...my bro is consolng me.family is nw only thng i have.my barun left me...

Don't give up hope.  This morning I watched the episodes of 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th November 2011 ...the epic episodes of last year and cried.
Socklet thumbnail
plz don't mind but u guyz r really mad 4 him...itz his decision 2 leave ipkknd n i think he will take break n will return.if he stays it will cause more health prblm 4 him n he's already ill i dnt wanna c him more ill n skiny.
LuvuKhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awww so sweet of him...
he cudn't see u like this so to console u he hugged and to wipe ur worries he gonna pray...
you are really lucky to have such caring ...concern..loving and understanding life partner...
God Bless you and your family...
LuvuKhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ddds

plz don't mind but u guyz r really mad 4 him...itz his decision 2 leave ipkknd n i think he will take break n will return.if he stays it will cause more health prblm 4 him n he's already ill i dnt wanna c him more ill n skiny.

its obvious that ppl will miss him badly... but that doesnt mean we doesnt care abt him...
we too love him and care about Barun and his health... its his wish...he can do anything for his future ... the problem we have is Arnav...
we cant see anyone else as Arnav... so if IPK ends with Sarun happily then fine...