Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MG FF --Winter Moonlight,Leaving note,Sorry!/pg-31 (Page 11)

cute-aly IF-Rockerz
cute-aly
cute-aly

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 1:35am | IP Logged

for

new

ff

Edited by cute-aly - 23 November 2012 at 1:34am

Madhuri53 IF-Stunnerz
Madhuri53
Madhuri53

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Day Dreaming
neha5058 IF-Rockerz
neha5058
neha5058

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 8:37am | IP Logged
updating...
anyone wants??
neha5058 IF-Rockerz
neha5058
neha5058

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Madhuri53

Day Dreaming

updating sweety

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhuri53

neha5058 IF-Rockerz
neha5058
neha5058

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dazzlingdivz

flying kiss anim flying kiss love female loved the concept goodevening good night good evening night
but still wanna know what have changed in her which he felt hurted about
will wait for an update soon!!          daydream animated animation day dream

all the best male32 male smiley ok

thanks a lot sweety for the lovely comment... i think urs first comment na on my work...
loved it...
neha5058 IF-Rockerz
neha5058
neha5058

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 8:50am | IP Logged

part-1

"Maan , maan , , where are you?" The voice was echoed in whole haweli….  Where he is now? Ranveer talked to himself, he wonder where he gone?  He hurriedly went to kitchen and bumped to the servant nakul, ,

"kaka,  did you see maan?" asked Ranveer while panting, ,  he was running all his way to coming the haweli then he is searching him in the whole haweli and ran to kitchen,,,, he put his hands on his knees and was bending little bit, panting, breathing in and out heavily, eyes were closed…..

"ranveer, bte, maan baba to gurudware gaye hai dadi maa ke sath" replied nakul while cutting the veggies…. Ranveer nodded and went away from there….  While coming out he bumped again with someone….. he looked up and found that it's maan's mother….

"veer, , dhyaan se… where are you going?" asked Maansi, , maan's mother…. She caressed his head little ruffling his hairs….

"beeji, , maan se milne aaya tha" he replied….

"beeji, I came here to meet maan"

"veer, wo toh apni dadi ke sath gurudware gaya hai…" replied maansi with a sweet smile….

"veer, he went to gurudware with his dadi"

"achha beeji, meri beeji was calling you, aap na unse mil lena… mai chalta hu, maan se bahut jaruri kaam hai…. " he said walking waving his hand in air telling her bye….  

"ok beeji, my beeji(mother) was calling you, please meet with her, I am going now, I have very important work with him"

Maansi 'll be smiled at his behavior… he is so sweet…. Then she wondered what work rano with her? She thinks then left to kitchen for looking what nakul is cooking, , it'll be special after all maan's father is coming at home after a week for vacations…. He has his business in delhi…. He has his construction company,,,,,

Maansi-nakul,, today prepare totally Punjabi food… Parmeet loves it and maan also…  naku nodded and engrossed in his work while maansi took some veggies and start preparing veg….

Ranveer was running with his full speed and was sweating badly….  He stopped on his way and ran to a tap for drinking water….  He drank water and murmured to himself…. Ae maan v na…. savere se mainne mila hi nahi, , kinni jaruri gal karniaa mainnu…. Huh!!... he went to gurudware…..

He reached to gurudware and was searching maan in so much crowed…. Uff, , langar bhi… kitne log aate hai langar khane… pata nahi apne ghar nahi kha sakte kya? He cribbed and went ahead….

Finally he got see maan, , he was helping peoples in serving the food to other peoples…. White handkerchief  around his head, , ranveer ran towards him and shook him by his shoulder…..

"maan, I have searched you in whole village…. Finally I got to see you, , chal mere sath"  ranveer took bowl from his hand and pulled him away from there…..

"veer, I don't want to talk to you, , leave my hand"  exclaimed maan…. He turned away and looked away from his direction with grumpy face….

"maan, what happened to you? I was searching you here and there and now you are not talking to me… kya hua, maine kuch kiya kya?" he asked making baby face…

"veer, , why didn't you come at school today? I went to your home also and asked to rano maa , she said that you went in field with your papa ji, , why?" asked maan, , ranveer hit his head with his hand and shook hi head laughed cutely at his innocence…. Maan was angry   simply, ,

"ae le, , itni si baat bas,,, chal abhi…" told ranveer dragging him from there towards dadi maa….

"itni si baat nahi… aur bhi hai.." said maan to ranveer…

"what is that?" asked ranveer scratching his head wondering aur kya baat ho sakti hai??

"before tow days you have told me , , ki tu apni sister ke liye baba ji se ardaas karega… akele-2 hi ardaas kar li… mujhe nahi bataya" he pouted slightly….

"before tow days you have told me that you will do Ardaas from baba ji, you did Ardaas by yourself only, , you didn't call me"

"oye, tujhe kisne bola ki maine ardaas kar li?? Maine ardaas nahi ki.. tere bina kuch thodi na karunga…. Tu to mera chaddi baddi was friend hai na"  maan nodded and beamed with happiness...

"oye, who told you that I did ardaas? I didn't do Ardaas till now, how can I do without you, you are my chaddi baddi friend…."

"tu sach bol raha hai, , tuney ardaas nahi ki?" asked maan….

"you are saying truth, really you didn't do Ardaas"

"kaise ardaas bacho?" asked dadi hearing those conversation….

"which ardaas kids?"

"dadi maa, , hum na ranveer ki bahan ke liye ardaas karenge…. Veer ko bahan chahiye na… aur mujhe bhi khelne ke liye koi chahiye" replied maan cutely, ,

"dadi maa, we'll do ardaas for ranveer's sister, veer wants a sister, and I want also someone for playing"

"arey aapke paas ranveer aur annie hai na khelene ke liye fir veer ki bahan kyo chahiye?" asked dadi in curiosity….

"you have ranveer and annie for play then why do you want veer's sister?"

"dadi maa, uss par sirk mera haq hoga… sirf maan ka… aur maine na abhi se soch liya hai jab ranveer ki bahan aayegi tab na uska naam bhi mai hi rakhunga aur, aur…haan bade hokar sirf mai hi use shaadi karunga lekin dadi maa kisi ko bolna mat abhi…theek hai… top secret sirf hum teeno ka…." Told maan to dadi…. Dadi first wondered at his thinking then smiled taking his innocence only…

"dadi maa, my right will be on her only, only maan, and I have already thought that when ranveer's sister will come then he will name her and, and, yes, when'll be big then I'll marry with her, please dadi maa, don't tell this to anyone.. ok…this is a top secret between three of us only… "

Maan turned towards ranveer… and asked with hope… "ranveer bol na, mai teri bahan ka naam rakh sakta hu na? aur haan sirf mai hi use shaadi karunga, aur koi nahi?bata na…. dekh tu uska bhai hoga sirf isliye mai tujhse puch raha hu, iska galat matlab mat lena ki maan ne tujhse koi permission li hai" maan asked and replied in attitude….

"'ranveer tell na, can I name your sister? And yes only I'l marry with her, no one else? Reply na, see, you'll only her brother that's why I am asking to you, don't take any other meaning of this that maan took permisiion from you…."

Ranveer jumped in excitement….. "maan, tussi fikr na kar…. Meri bahan ka naam sirf tu hi rahega… beeji bhi nahi rakhengi aur papa jib hi nahi…. Aur haan usse se sirf tu hi shaadi karega…ye ek bhai ka wada hai" replied ranveer showing the love and respect and friendship towards maan….

"maan don't worry, you 'll name only of my sister, beeji and papa ji will not….and yes, you'll marry with her only, , this is her brother's promise… "

"par bacho ranveer ki to bahan hi nahi abi.. pehle bahan ko to aane do…. " replied dadi maa making them understand little bit….

"but kids, ranveer has not sister, first let her sister come"

"dadi maa,, aap fikr na karo, "  replied maan…

"dadi maa, you don't worry"

"chayi ji, waise bhi baba ji ne sabko bahan di, waise hi mainnu bhi bahan de denge, ," replied ranveer….

"chayi ji, baba ji gave everyone sister, and baba ji will me sister also"

"changa, , aap dono jao khelo…" dadi maa told them….

"ok, you both go and play"

"dadi maa, aap driver ke sath chale jana ghar… " told maan….

"dadi maa, you go with driver…"

"maan , ranveer, ,pehle hamein batayiye ki aapko kisne kaha baba ji sabko bahan dete hai…?" asked dadi…

"maan, who told you that baba ji gave sister to everyone?"

"dadi maa, humne na ek book me padha tha ki baba ji sabki muraad puri karte hai" replied maan, , he is so innocent….. "aur na maine bola ranveer ko ki fir to baba ji usko bahan bhi denge…"

"dadi maa, I have read in one book that baba ji fulfill everyone's wish"

Dadi smiled at their innocence…. She caressed their face lovingly…. And then left from there…..  maan & ranveer went inside of gurudwara….

Okay….. Maan Singh Khurana- 7 yrs. old boy, , cute but handsome…. Tall than usual boys of this age…. Still had a charm for getting anyone's love…. Sometimes too innocent and sometime talk like a mature boy….. he loves his parents a lot….  Has a best friend named Ranveer Handa…. His childhood friend…. Ranveer's and maan's parents are friends, not that deep friendship between their parents but yes being in a village, they knew each other very well….

Ranveer Handa- 7 yrs. old boy…. Both are in same class , , that is 2nd class….  He also loves his parents a lot… he wants a sister, because he has not any sister…. Maan has a sister named Anwesha, , sometimes he became jealous of maan because he has sister and he has not…. But he never hate maan for this….  Bothe are best friend…. 

Rano Handa- Ranveer's mother…

Mohinder Handa- Ranveer's father….

Maansi khurana- maan's mother…

Parmeet Singh Khurana- maan's father…

Anwesha khurana-maan's younger sister… 5 yrs. old….

Savitri khurana-maan's dadi maa….

Okay, here is first part… hope you'll like this one also… as this is my first attempt to write different from my usual work….okay, you'll find it's connection with the new show Veera, , . please shower you love here also… I needed a lot… otherwise I'll not go further….  Please like and give me lots of comments….. love ya

Neha

Edited by neha5058 - 03 December 2012 at 9:03am

The following 142 member(s) liked the above post:

nimmi26mani3897nehavashishruti_raigayathripriyankPoorvaArorasonya2012Candy_jschloeeAakshithaneetugarg123--Yashvi--cutesrijumaanlvsgeetprathana94sravanthi93aparnapodurikash53ajoliedivyaraghaniammyicycoolnishitaa25ammy_amnaPoonamTanisa79vaninair95preet.harmanNihsonnibi_suchimaangeetforeverSmartangelshailimgCiaMaaneetbbinduShalinaparbinmaneet4afreenangelmishtyannu1992Parimishtyanime_galdhwanimehta23sonakshi.sharmakalabhaspayal12ylaraibsanam1234usahibasharmaashmaaneetpari1689mounacutykavya.sravyasaroMakpieRiti.kpinkybediCrystalSaya-eiya-fatema_007mansi.tripathiNH1971am_sweet_parisstylishdollsheetalvasans.1divya22dreamymishti88d_soniaanjalisen85billy_rituangel_smilykingofmeKamliKudiElienoreMGpreetymaaneetJyotika95priya_ya1408snehapriyaDei_Gratiashri12lovesiatrishtejdhakdhak22deep002Tia-AFreeBirdCherishh-misty--love--indu-TeamMcSwareksweetsampa39tellymeambeernTinkerBellaritzy09kiran_rati_Jyothi_Mishti13Zohamaaneetmisty_drastifananjucoolhappydays30_nandy_prerna1seemamarymandy15zaara22126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6sdlife19ammu5anshranahtani88maaniqrahinal_maaneet--Ratna--Ash1991freya123-Mounika-impoojavermakabslockspunam2712gill123Remya_PillaiTyrolove2_soma-padmarao-Twilightsparkle_SharmeenLuvsGClehrSimran_BDesigirls12dolly10_Maaneet_JeevanaPtamanna1391Madhuri53mysteriousmilliar-n-only-arkhwaishfanabinash079Infinity.spvdDonnaasingh24

Desigirls12 IF-Sizzlerz
Desigirls12
Desigirls12

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 9:19am | IP Logged

wow lovely update.. very lovely start.. te way my kiddo maan singh khurana wants his geet to marry him before she borns, oh god only my maan can do tis, wat will happen after his  geet cums to tis world..i love te update so much dear
shri12 IF-Dazzler
shri12
shri12

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 9:19am | IP Logged
wow this fabulous
little maan talks were too cute and his wish abhi se yeajh haal hain for his friends sis who is not even born and waiting for her
maan and ranveer's friendship was adorable

Go to top