India-Forums

Suggestions / Comments
Suggestions / Comments

STARPLUS...PLZ WAKE UP...LISTEN US

Sarah_Jothi IF-Dazzler
Sarah_Jothi
Sarah_Jothi

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged
ok so ths is a long post bare wit me but plz read it...

4lions...gul..directr or whoevr maybe...all we saw infrnt is our ARSHI so those are the once we are botherd about...
aftr al its ur channel yaar... u r d authority... damn it use it fr god sake...

IPKKND...ths s a simple show that bought u millions of fans frm nook and corner of the world wich is purely cz of the magic creatd by SARUN@ ARSHI...
i nevr felt hindi to be an alien lang fr me while watchng arshi though hindi is not my mothr lang.. same goes wit many i knw... we just dont bothr anythng apart frm ARSHI and our show..
yes v made complaints fr tracks...yes we did whts d big deal yaar??? we dint want our ARSHI'S chrctr to be ruind just lyk tat... hw cum the show lose its chrm all of sudden..hw cum writers lose their brain all of sudden??? they got amnesia or wht? hw cum ipk actors alone brng up QUITNG NEWS on n off... its not just barun rgt it s happeng since long frm daljeet... wich clerly states there is problm or communication barrier or some damn unknwn trouble tat makes them take a decisn lyk ds... WHO WIL WISH TO QUIT A SHOW WICH BOUGHT THEM ALMST EVRYTHNG AN ACTOR CN ASK FR??????
just thnk on it... its not any random mattr..ter is sumthng behind...
strplus being the authorty cn make wonders with decisons beliv me...
1.u cn make actors calm
2. u cn brng back actrs
3.u cn calm our nerves
4.u cn switch the PH or buy i urself... u pplz arent tat weak rgt? mreovr ths is defntly no loss fr u ppl...instead u hav a big jackpot..
5.brng back our show
6. just INTERVENE THE ISSUE AND SOLVE IT SOON...
IPKKND is the oly reasn i swtich to str plus without tat i litrly dont hv any reasn to watch str plus...its purely only fr SARUN@ARSHI

i check evn adds just to get a glimse of promo of ipk

i wait fr mahaepi promo only in the anticipation tat it may be of ipk..

i chek ur schdle only to knw if ter is any repeat telecast of ipk..

i bet u ppl seriously... if at all u ppl leav IPKKND helpless then be sure..
u r gonna face an abrupt loss of viewrs...its true u will face ds..ur trp cn very wel shw u tat...

PLZ PLZ PUT AN EFFORT...STOP IPKKND FRM THS... MAKE BARUN STAY...BRNG BACK ACTRS... IF PH IS THE OLY PROBLM PLZ SWITCH IPK TO OTHR..LET TAT PH RUN BEHIND THE SHW THEY CARE THE MOST... WE JUST DONT GVE A DAMN TO ANYTHNG OTHR THAN
SARUN@ARSHI
... PLZZZ LISTN TO US STR PLUS... DEFEND OUR SHW...Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry 

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index