SanoCG#29/Avis/Shilpa bday/Rk/RM:144 - Page 39

Posted: 11 years ago
EEEKS Deffo using those MB Avis! totally in love with em after that song sequence<33 saw your other sig on the dance,beautiful style & blending:) BS&Sarun sigs came out gorgeous! lovely stuff sano:D
OMG flawless update everything is sooo awesomeee
Dekho ya kon ayaa🤣
lol sano how are u?? its been so long aye??
exams finally came to an end so i decided to visit you😃
and i see u are stunning as usual...beautiful updates...the latest one is so gorgeous...love the MB avis...hayee
and OMG the barun sig is so stunning!!
Beautiful update sano🤗
Originally posted by -Ammie-

Dekho ya kon ayaa🤣
lol sano how are u?? its been so long aye??
exams finally came to an end so i decided to visit you😃
and i see u are stunning as usual...beautiful updates...the latest one is so gorgeous...love the MB avis...hayee
and OMG the barun sig is so stunning!!
Beautiful update sano🤗

hey ammiiee 🤗

Been busy lately, how are you? awww, that's gret yaar! keep visiting and tell ur sister to update her shop hahah.. And you as well.. 😆😆😆😆😆😆

thank you ji.. but they are thakely updates for me, no lies😕😆
thank you so much guys.. glad you liked them all 🤗
Eeeks awesome update sanoo! Haayee your sigs on MB<3 the first one☺️ I loved that scene especially DD gave that sly smile at then end:P border style & texture is brilliant! Saved:) already using the 2nd sig by stalking the MB gal;) loved how you wrote the pareshaan with that fancy P😃 colour & sig style is amazing=) both sigs came out fabb,the YA sig came out lovely,nice style & the blending cams out fabb:D stunning workk sanoo👏
Both the RishBala sigs are absolutely gorgeous. Love everything about them, Sano. ⭐️