The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tutu982

rini_kat IF-Rockerz
rini_kat
rini_kat

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arshiii12

Originally posted by rini_kat

Yes  actually if this show goes off air then there will be a free slot in the prime time actually SP can't afford that...and all the new shows will be on air in the next year around Feb-March So they will definitely try their luck on introducing new lead...and also it is not logical  to pull off a show that too due to lead actor's leave..Replacements become very common nowadays... People more or less sometimes accustomed to these replacements ...  ... and importantly here shows run on money not on emotions...

they have done alternatives earlier too,by streching time span of other shows..why not for ipk?????
How many months they can stretch the  daily timespan of other shows.It became very difficult for the other actors.Already  two shows r airing 6 days a week... they r also human beings... I remember before IPK and after Chand Chupa Badal went off air there was blank slot and  all the shows starting frm 7-9 used to air for 45 mins for 15 days I think... But not for a stretch of 2-3 months...
Breeeezy IF-Dazzler
Breeeezy
Breeeezy

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged
So there are high chances that even if they continue the show , it may end up in dirty pieces in Feb!!! Ewww the show I loved so much needs to be ended in dignity and leaving happy memories to all !!
But sadly its just business for SP and not emotions and I have to sadly agree that they are right in their own place !
tanmana IF-Dazzler
tanmana
tanmana

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged
dey r bluffing

shar19

ar_sajan4evr IF-Sizzlerz
ar_sajan4evr
ar_sajan4evr

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aneelovesarshi

Its all money and money. Mishti was so right.

did mishti say smthng...?? can u pls teme..i gues among so mny posts i missed hers..
mad-eye Goldie
mad-eye
mad-eye

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ar_sajan4evr

Originally posted by aneelovesarshi

Its all money and money. Mishti was so right.

did mishti say smthng...?? can u pls teme..i gues among so mny posts i missed hers..

She did not say anything now but yes she said da show is safe till feb sometime after she disclosed da news of BS serving notice i.e. in sep last week or oct first week
john-angad Goldie
john-angad
john-angad

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
so maybe he can cum bk on da last few episodes since he is leaving now. i guess the channel cant jusdt pull out a show without a replacemen showt, thats not an option. lest just hope he comes bk for the last few epis so it doesnt end on a bitter note where we feel we wasted more than a yr for this couple, end it on sarun/arhi, thats all we want
ARS24 IF-Sizzlerz
ARS24
ARS24

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Cry ?

Flora3333

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index