Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Support characters of Rishbala life (Page 26)

ankita24 IF-Sizzlerz
ankita24
ankita24

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:55am | IP Logged
superb post shahi...i loved the most your last lines...god m too getin bored..well i dun mind more boring posts ..so bang on...LOL

rite nw my most favourtite charcter other than Rishbala is Bittuji..lol..hes so cute...his timing is great too specially wen the romance is at peak...LOL

taking abt other characters...:

radhaji is bad mother how cold is she to marry kukuji without taking the confidence f his grown up child.Thumbs Down..its no big surprise f Rishu hates her...may be sm mistery surrounding his father's death...i dun lk her at all..specilly her same type f expressions all d tymLOL

jodi f kuku n bandar is great.Thumbs Up.love thr comic timingLOL

trishna,roma r very irritating...Ouch

i love the personality of shamsherEmbarrassed...he used to be godfather bt nw more f careless father..how cn he put his family life in danger n insecurity by attempting to kill RK..Thumbs Down

paddo is very nice mother..kudos to her fr showin so much courage..Clap

i love Deepali as vamp,shez givin full justice to her role,her acting,expressions r superbThumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

afsh4asilent.desire

silent.desire IF-Stunnerz
silent.desire
silent.desire

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankita24

superb post shahi...i loved the most your last lines...god m too getin bored..well i dun mind more boring posts ..so bang on...LOL

rite nw my most favourtite charcter other than Rishbala is Bittuji..lol..hes so cute...his timing is great too specially wen the romance is at peak...LOL

taking abt other characters...:

radhaji is bad mother how cold is she to marry kukuji without taking the confidence f his grown up child.Thumbs Down..its no big surprise f Rishu hates her...may be sm mistery surrounding his father's death...i dun lk her at all..specilly her same type f expressions all d tymLOL

jodi f kuku n bandar is great.Thumbs Up.love thr comic timingLOL

trishna,roma r very irritating...Ouch

i love the personality of shamsherEmbarrassed...he used to be godfather bt nw more f careless father..how cn he put his family life in danger n insecurity by attempting to kill RK..Thumbs Down

paddo is very nice mother..kudos to her fr showin so much courage..Clap

i love Deepali as vamp,shez givin full justice to her role,her acting,expressions r superbThumbs Up

Clap you said it all nothing for me to say.Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ankita24afsh4a

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index