Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Support characters of Rishbala life (Page 15)

Newton123 IF-Rockerz
Newton123
Newton123

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by afsh4a

Originally posted by Newton123

Originally posted by sonakaaju

Originally posted by emptyworld

<font color="#ff0000"><font size="5">bittujiBig smile</font></font>

ThanksEmbarrassed

<font size="4" color="#990000" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">ur welcome between aap log kar kya rhey ho</font>
timepaas

oh kitni mehnat kar rhey ho

Coolbht zeada...

yeh i can see

kia???ShockedShockedShocked kia dekh ry ho?

me bus aap logo ki mehnat dekh rhi hu aur kuch nhi

ihhh acha to ye baat the......Embarrassed
Big smile

yep yhi baath thi aap sub carry on kijye mia chalti hu good night

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.BadtameezBrat.afsh4asilent.desire

.BadtameezBrat. IF-Sizzlerz
.BadtameezBrat.
.BadtameezBrat.

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by prishiya

shahi... u missed the most famous chars... mukund n his aai... Dead

Shockedarre haan nahiiin how can I forget forum faourite character Mukund. Hmm don't worry uske liye alag post banayenge bas woh serial mien kya kar raha hai and uski koi achi buri quality bata do ROFLkyunki its very difficult for me to fnd any.
Ayi uske liye yahi kahungi infact emo dalungi - Silly

uski quality ye hai ki woh fattu tha... is liye dum daba ke 1st woh bhaga... n his aai.. she was so irritating yaar... uske samne to mujhe mera boss bhi mahan lagta hai.. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

afsh4asilent.desire

silent.desire IF-Stunnerz
silent.desire
silent.desire

Originally posted by shanaiyaa

You forgot one character which was killed by Madhubala's biological father i.e. Dai Maa, do any of you remember her? She will obviously not make a comeback but she is the person for whom Padmini,Trishna and Madhubala is alive! Those of you watch this show from the first will definetely admire her for saving our Madhubala.By the way else RK and Madhu my favuorite character is Padmini(Sasuma)!!!Approve
Arre haan dai ma bhi bhul gayi main shh what a topic maker I am. I feel guiltyCry. But thanks you all saving me Embarrassed. Exactly dai ma ne bohat acha kaam kiya hai agreed. Ya sasuma is great and jab bhi RK sasuma kehta hai toh hayee hayee RK mast lagta hai. O sorry no talk on RK or Madhu

.BadtameezBrat.afsh4a

.BadtameezBrat.
.BadtameezBrat.

good night aakanksha...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Newton123afsh4asilent.desire

-ambrosia- IF-Sizzlerz
-ambrosia-
-ambrosia-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged

tu pyaar hai kisi aur ka... tujhe chahata koi aur hai... Tongue LOL

Broken Heart

dear... isme heart break ki kya baat hai?? tujhe koi chahata hai dear.. khushi ki baat hai.. Tongue LOL
vo to hogavhi na pyar kisi or ka hai ye lekin chahta koi or hai ise ab vo kisi or nd koi or kaun hai ye afshan hi bata sakti hai...so afsh bata na kon hai ye dono...shahi tujhe koi idea hai sweety is baare mein???

.BadtameezBrat.silent.desire

.BadtameezBrat.
.BadtameezBrat.

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanaiyaa

You forgot one character which was killed by Madhubala's biological father i.e. Dai Maa, do any of you remember her? She will obviously not make a comeback but she is the person for whom Padmini,Trishna and Madhubala is alive! Those of you watch this show from the first will definetely admire her for saving our Madhubala.By the way else RK and Madhu my favuorite character is Padmini(Sasuma)!!!Approve<div></div>

good point... daai ma na hoti to kya hota?? rk... bv bv kisko bolta..

shahi yaar.. pahele thik se analysis kar den post bana.. half logo ko to tune miss kar diya.. Angry LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

silent.desire

Newton123 IF-Rockerz
Newton123
Newton123

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=Newton123}
yeh i can see

kia???ShockedShockedShocked kia dekh ry ho?

Naughty girl Angry woh mehnat dhekh rahi hai. Dirty mindROFL

yep mujhe draa diya

itni bheanak hn kia me...Cry
[/QUOTE]
arey aap ro kyu rhi hai mainey aapko nhi aakey post ko kaha tha

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

silent.desire

silent.desire IF-Stunnerz
silent.desire
silent.desire

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SmoothCriminal

Originally posted by SmoothCriminal

nice points shahiCool 
loved the trishna and deepali part and ur so rite kukkuji and sikky are our only rahat in sad scene i love their fun elementsEmbarrassed

and wid deepali i sort of feel that she has realized her mistake of leaving rk u know they say u miss and realize a persons worth after they are gone so maybe that why she after rk and trying to make their relationship right again but its too late...and rishbala rock as usual

hey dude post here more often u and ritzi are like the only sensible people left here that respect everyone's viewsTongue

Hey How sweet of you
thanks a lot dear Embarrassed ya me and ritzi often makes post here
Ya I agreed whatever you said about Dipali, she realised her mistake but its too late. Now Rishbala rocks. Ya Thrisna is good for her dreams if she remains true to her dreams atleast. Absolutely agreed baap-bete duo is really rahat in sad episodeLOL
Yea im on a complementing role hereEmbarrassed u gotta keep some of the vdians above ground cuz the rest are underground nowLOL yay i found another deepali fanBig smile they are as extinct here as vivian fans nowLOL...
dude dipz rocked that seduction she was damn good Embarrassed
wid trishna i really sympthize wid her cuz she dremt a dream 4 her whole life and then it all jus blew up in her face and she was mocked atOuch and in the end her sister is gonna be on top and a heroineOuch
i love rk's family tehy r damn entertaining but radhaji is a damn bore why couldnt rk have a mean mom to go wid his amazing fanLOL
Thanks seems you also got frustated , anyways me too that is why this post ROFL. Ya Deepali is not so bad, I mean helping Rishbala to come closer. Ya even I feel bad for Thrishna's dream. Its really hard if your dream breaks up. Her sister will be at top, her sister is RK's wife - this was all her dreams but this may also turn Thrisna to negative. RK family is time and for Radhaji - I keep my mouth mum on that.Smile

SmoothCriminal.BadtameezBrat.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index