Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Support characters of Rishbala life

silent.desire IF-Stunnerz
silent.desire
silent.desire

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged

Aww I am here to say small points on all other actors than RK or Madhubala

1)  Malik - I like his role, he is epitome of love towards her daughter. When he prayed yesterday it was clear evidence that God will give him support. I am sure RK will come to sort out things.

2) Bittuji - He is always support to his chief whenever he needs him. Now a  days he also enter in wrong timing Ermm but anyways now he likes his bhabhi ji too.

3) Trishna - The girl with confidence to fulfill her dream and atleast she just do justice to her dreams.

4) Paddy - I liked he courage to save her daughters. Also liking her now a days because he understands Madhu's feelings for RK.

5) Radhaji - Sometimes not needed but a she is mother Ouch which is always unanswered by her son. Still I think RK loves her mother.

6) Deepali - Well a obsessed girlfriend who want to restart her relation with RK. One thing sure she is mad behind RK. She is not women who is behind money all together otherwise she still can catch someone else than Sikki or RK but she really want her obsession of RK back. But still it is always Rishbala at the end.

7) Sikki -Kuku - Aww favourite for all sad episodes. In all boring episodesOuch this baap bete duo can bring some fun eliment.LOL

8) Roma - great support for Trishna

9) Aww I forgot the biggest effect about Rishbala life in future it is Madhubala's real father. Well I forgot his character name but nothing to say more about him as his real track is still needed to start.

But all the above characters do effect some or other way the relations of Rishbala. Why I made this post Ermm I don't know. Well say few about your favourite characters other than Rishbala. Let all analyse characters but in healty way.Embarrassed

If you found this post boring then you can ignore. I was getting bore so made one.

Edited by emptyworld - 10 November 2012 at 9:39am

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

cappacuino_Aaniya_SmoothCriminalbriasubiamanprema_ksranithaJOHNdaCENAshinseenneon_girlNewton123Courageous_Leo0-SD-0gennyMDilsayashred12sunflower52Sunsetglow.BadtameezBrat.afsh4aankita24Meenah.Tanmaya.Dark_ChocolateMuneebaSheikh.Bonfire_Heart.-PuNiTh-Sandy-Naz-Nafisa-itsRitzi

Courageous_Leo IF-Rockerz
Courageous_Leo
Courageous_Leo

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Gud analysis...Tongue...My fav is Bilittu G N Sikki Kukku who r entertainment package...LOL

Edited by zoozoo123 - 10 November 2012 at 9:46am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

.BadtameezBrat.afsh4a.Tanmaya.silent.desire-PuNiTh-

silent.desire IF-Stunnerz
silent.desire
silent.desire

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zoozoo123

Gud analysis...Tongue...My fav is Sikki Kukku who r entertainment package...LOL
Ya really Tongue you think it is great analysis. I thought boring post haiSleepy. Anyways on Sikki and Kuku ya they are good for entertaining us with their remarks on each other.Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.BadtameezBrat.afsh4a.Tanmaya.

_Aaniya_ Senior Member
_Aaniya_
_Aaniya_

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged
I love Padmini too...Smile She kinda understands Madhubala's growing feelings towards RK...!!
It was a nice post Thumbs Up

afsh4a.Tanmaya.silent.desire

drashtirockzz Goldie
drashtirockzz
drashtirockzz

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Smile bittu ji

afsh4a.Tanmaya.silent.desire

itsRitzi IF-Addictz
itsRitzi
itsRitzi

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
lolz  seems like u r too muchh bored check the pm!!

sikki kukku best hain  but bittuji also too good ROFL

nice post well analyzed  

.BadtameezBrat.afsh4asilent.desire

Dark_Chocolate IF-Sizzlerz
Dark_Chocolate
Dark_Chocolate

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Nice post
Bittuji's timing z too badStern Smile...n RadhajiSleepy
Sikky n Kukku z really funny

.BadtameezBrat.afsh4asilent.desire

-PuNiTh- IF-Stunnerz
-PuNiTh-
-PuNiTh-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Sikki kukku :-)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

afsh4asilent.desire

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index